[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those normies who used to bully others in school are now on social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1501124453217.jpg (14KB, 306x295px) Image search: [Google]
1501124453217.jpg
14KB, 306x295px
Those normies who used to bully others in school are now on social media talking about how bullying is bad. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>38800431
Im less mad at my bullies and more mad at my boomer teachers that didnt give a single fuck
>>
File: 14975012087113.jpg (25KB, 468x342px) Image search: [Google]
14975012087113.jpg
25KB, 468x342px
>>38800431
>How do you feel about the fact that the same hypocritical faggots that lacked any introspection continue to be and behave in the same ways
0/10
>>
>>38800431
Not surprised at all. I can only wonder what the mindscape is of those who are either so oblivious or dishonest. It is an alien mode of thought to me.
>>
>>38800493
How does it make you feel that they're smarter than you? They are living life with the best guidelines for their own genes proliferation.
>>
>>38800431
How about the opposite. The ones who say their school was different because everybody was cool with each other and nobody was bullied. The ones who were too self involved to see beyond their own microcosm.
>>
>>38800751
>How does it make you feel that they're smarter than you?

How so? What is your standard for intelligence?

>They are living life with the best guidelines for their own genes proliferation.

So do inbred appalachian hicks and ethiopians.
>>
>>38800431
I haven't seen this yet. All the bullies I knew in high school are pretty successful, don't seem to have any real regrets, and are blissfully unaware of how badly they made some people feel.
>>
I think it's important to note that bullying, domination, theft, etc is very very often represented by those doing it as a good and moral thing, in fact there's almost a way in which any time somebody is morally grandstanding it's to justify their own cruelty and internalise victimhood.

Look at the way the feminists and women work with police, courts, prisons to represent domestic violence as a gendered thing and represent it as a great moral evil. I've worked in the courts myself and vastly more men are being brutalised by the state in more brutal ways than women are ever even slightly harmed. They are bullies and the way they get away with it is by representing themselves as the good guys.

"Naaaa miss, we weren't bullying Johnny at all! We're mates aren't we Johnny?!? We're just playing around"
>>
>>38801377
Those are 'crybullies'. Anon is talking about regular bullies.
>>
>>38801377

What I realize is that what triggers people who support bullying is that if the victim ever decides to fight back using violence whether using a gun or a knife then they shame them to the bottom because wasn't "fair" that the victim used a weapon. Arguments like that really show how much of a low-IQ Neanderthal they really are. If you're going to bully then you MUST accept the consequences that come with it. Don't play victim when you get your ass handed to you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.