[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had a nightmare last night about waking up and being late

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1500364122504.jpg (85KB, 752x688px) Image search: [Google]
1500364122504.jpg
85KB, 752x688px
>had a nightmare last night about waking up and being late for school

what does it mean? I'm a neet
>>
>>38799617
school memories or something
>>
File: 1499950939921.png (54KB, 420x420px)
1499950939921.png
54KB, 420x420px
>>38799617
>what does it mean?

Submit your boipucci to Islam
>>
Dream interpreter here

The short of it is you feel you're running late on your "duties" as an adult. The sense of "you should have already achieved xyz"
>>
>>38799764
ok then, dream interpreter, i am not OP but here is what i dreamed:

My oneitis who i have no contact since a few months anymore texted me (on facebook, we haven't used it to communicate for almost 2 years now, we only used whatsapp) that she is sorry how she acted and how she missed me, also that she wants my help in learning a variety of programming languages(she never was interested in these sort of things), and that she really wants us to make up and be friends again....

What did that dream mean?
>>
>>38799950
It means submit your twink ass to Islam
>>
>>38799950
It's a yearning for a love figure to enter your life who is both sincere and also interested in the same hobbies/interests as you. You project this onto your oneitis because you can't form another female as that role. The apologising is your subconscious making a bridge between your oneitis and this yearning of a love interest; a reason for why she would act in such a way.
>>
>>38799764
This. Your brain is trying to tell you that you are living a meaningless, nonproductive life and that the void will soon come for you when you are alone playing vidya and swallow you and you will be forgotten unless you get your life together.
>>
>>38800028
Wow, that actually makes a lot of sense.
But i already knew that...

The logical decision now is to kill myself, right anon?
>>
>>38800329
Dream interpretation isn't about teaching you something new, but more about helping you accept what you already knew.

Don't do that anon, after all it's only a dream and you can code so you're pretty fucking cool in my books
>>
>>38800363
Oh, well thank you for your kind words anon.
There is more to my story than i initally wrote, but i don't have time right now, will you stick around for another 40 minutes? I also understand if you don't care about a faggot on /r9k/...
>>
>>38800399
>I also understand if you don't care about a faggot on /r9k/...
>implying
I care about you, now stop being a sad cunt. I'll be around anon, take your time. <3
>>
>>38800456
thank you anon <3
i'll make sure to get home in the next 30 minutes
>>
>>38800590
Take you're time; it's almost 1am here so I'll make a coffee and wait for you
>>
>>38800688
ok, i am home and i'm ready to start typing all that luggage that i am carrying, you still here anon?
>>
>>38801197
Wouldn't be anywhere else anon. Hit me.
>>
>>38801334
You want it in greentext or should i just type it out? Could be long either way
>>
>>38801452
Whatever is easiest; feel free to type it out, could be Cathartic to get it out of your system
>>
>>38801522
ok, i'll just type it out and we see where it goes..
Some general information:
I am 18 years old living in germany, just virgin, get regular hugs from my weed dealer (who is one of the hottest girls i know in rl) and i also think that i put myself in the situation where i am right now.

Keep this in mind for everything i am about to write.

Maybe i should also make some names maybe:
My Oneitis = Barbara,
My hot weed dealer = June,

When other people come up, i'll make sure to name them too.
>>
>>38801624
Gotcha. Go for it man
>>
>>38801624
After about half a year of no contact with Barbara, i am ready to kill myself, because the only thing i life that i want is to lay down with her on a hill near our town, my car on the foot of the hill, we are making out and just looking at the stars...
yes, that's where i think my life would be if i wouldn't be such an autistic sperg. Since 2012 she was my best friend, i left 2 girls because of her and said straight up NO! to every other girl who wanted to date me. I think it lasted this long because Barbara is herself a Kissles Virgin at the age of almost 19(she will be 19 on the 10th August). She's beautiful, smart, liked to watch anime and lets plays, was as autistic if not more than me and was overall a great person. I always read about other guys talking about their oneitis but i always thought that mine was different for some reason...
>>
>>38801786
Go on. And yea, we all have that thought of "no but mine is the real deal" believe me I've been there
>>
>>38801750
ok, maybe i should stop circlejerking about how great of a person that ice cold bitch was, but you get the idea;
I'll fast forward to the important bits, from 2012 to end of 2014 we were just best friends, she knew from my feelings but i was a head shorter than her(all my friends made fun of it because it was pretty obvious that i was in love with her, my favourite of the jokes were "you need a ladder to kiss her"). For some reason she thought that the feelings had gone away by 2013 so we stayed friends. At about end of 2014 we all change to an advanced class than the rest of us our class, Barbara, me and one of my best friends, let's call him greg, all come to the same class. I'm only with them since 2013, but they were in the same class since 2009 or so, didn't really talked much to eachother. In this advanced class is also where june comes into play.
>>
>>38801968
I'm at the toilet now, sorry if i Make any mistakes, my phones english(and my own) aren't the best
>>
>>38801968
Actually, a lot of New people are getting Important now, i'll name them here

Beside Barbara, June and Greg we have now:
Tim:
>My best friend since i met him early 2012, i knew that he was in the Same class as Barbara, he even dated her best friend in 6th class, i actually only befriended him to get close to Barbara, He didn't came into the advanced class, but left to work so i only introduce him here because He gets Important later on, He is also pretty close with Greg.

Junne:
>The Same Name as June, but with an Additional n, is in the advanced class and also gets a bit Important later on.

Stacy
>She is the literal Definition of the meaning behind the word Stacy here. She came into class the same year as i did, but also came into the advanced class, for some reason she liked me. She was pretty popular because everyone knew her, and also everyone knew how much of a drug addict she was

Rex
> A good friend of mine who started talking to me 3 days into the advanced class, also an autist like myself, likes gaming and anime, also fell in love with Barbara.

That should be all important characters, now we get to the juicy stuff
>>
>>38799617
I had like 30 nightmares like that after I slept through a uni final. My professor ended up giving me an A in the class anyway, but I found out over a month after classes were out. I think he assumed he lost my final, he was very disorganized.
>>
>>38801968
Hope you're still here anon, please try to respond to everything i write, else i'll think that you've gone to sleep and everything i type in here will be useles...

Anyway on with the story:
First year of advanced class, only about 7-8 people are in from our old class, so we get to know the other 13 new people, under them there is Katie, best friend of Junne and (which was something new back then) a girl who is my age and is shorter than me. Like i said, Barbara was half a year older than me, but a head bigger, and i was always the smallest of the class so it was a nice change of space. Also something that came with the "small"-problem: i learned that people get into puberty faster when they weight more, so i ate... a lot... got pretty fat over the course of 2012 to 2014.. from 40kg to 80kg. One of the things i liked about barbara is that after her best friend was gone, she was a social outcast, which made me sympathies with her even more than i did. The advanced class i split into 2 years, end of 2014 the first one starts and we met the new people. Like i said, Katie and Junne are best friends, Stacey and June became friends pretty much instantly because they were both addicted to drugs and me and rex get to know eachother pretty well.
>>
>>38802958
So like 2 weeks in and Katie and Junne have a massive falling out and Junne starts hanging out with stacey and the other Junne, June and Junne are both very nice to me, they like nerds because of the big bang theory and they need my help if something is with their smartphones, so they all think that being nice to me probably will help them in the future. While Junne starts hanging out with Stacey, Katie is also pretty sweet to me, like stalking my facebook and liking all my stuff at 3am and in general talks happily with me, hugs me and sticks out her (although tiny) chest while she does it, sits randomly on my lap, etc. I also notice that greg also starts liking her and he tells me straight up from the start that he thinks he is falling in love with her. Me, having some experience with woman (first kiss, already made out with a girl at that point, etc) thinking i should be a good friend and let the kissles, girlfriendless virgin greg have her. Dodged a bullet there, i get to know why nobody (except greg, but he had the love-sunglasses in) liked katie, she was a total bitch to him, bitching at him for every little thing, while having 3 dating apps on the phone and a guy saved as "my boy <3" in russian. So after 3 Months they break up. Now we got 2 social outcasts in class, Barbara and Katie. They get along well together and Katie soon takes the place as Barbaras new best friend. Rex and me (both in love with Barbara) hang out with the 2 of them because of Barbara. Junne, June and Stacey appereantly don't care that i hang out with their worst enemy, still very nice to me. And at about the end of the first year, Rex fucks it a bit up and reveals that he is even more of an autistic sperg than me, since then, Barbara thinks he is a weird creep and bitches about it at every opportunity with me and Katie.
>>
>>38803210
At the beginning of the second year of the advanced class, the Junes and stacey decide that Katie isn't allowed to be happy anymore, so they are nice to Barbara and... it doesn't really take much effort for the "popular girls" to get the shy one to hang out with them. Katie of course isn't ok with Barbara hanging out with her worst enemies: "it's them or me" she said.

So Barbara starts doing parties, smoking, drinking and even started doing drugs. She was still a kissles, boyfriendless virgin at the time. I'm of course always on her side and tell her to "do what you think is right". I try to play my cards right and still hangout with Katie, just to get Barbara jelous. After some time she is fed up with my shit and started talking with Greg behind my back about me, they get good friends pretty well because of her hate to Katie. After some months of trying Greg forces me to choose: him or his ex. I choose Greg and end the friendship to Katie pretty abrubtly. Barbara starts talking with me again.
>>
File: 1489442269613.png (8KB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489442269613.png
8KB, 167x200px
>have dreams about going to school every week or two
>have been out of school for 10 years
>>
File: 1452317805299.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1452317805299.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
I had a dream that doesn't make any sense.
Basically, i was texting with my high school crush (who is now fat, has a kid and is dating a bald guy that is 20 years older than her) and she was sending me these really really long texts.
At one point, she started asking me about pepe and loud nigra and that's when i woke up
Whats wrong with me
>>
>>38801968
You're not replying anon....

Me and barbara get to be best friends again and she notices how stacey and june maybe aren't that kind of friends she wants to trust, but Junne is pretty nice and i never heard her say a bad word about Junne, but she constantly bitched about June and Stacey, how they are so fake in front of people but then talk bad about them behind their back. I started going to the fitness center and went from 90kg to 73, still a bit chubby but it's way better than what was before. I should also mention that June wanted to come to me because she wanted to explore the deep web a bit on my 17th birthday, so she came to me, i showed her some websites and we bought a bit of alcohol, she got pretty drunk and i asked her if she wanted to make out, i got friendzoned, but it was ok, after all she only was at my birthday to make Barbara jelous. So the end of the year approaches, pokemon go comes out and i immeadietly start playing it, so do some other people, but the hype wasn't quite there. I thought it would be a good idea to go pokemon hunting, but Barbara didn't responded too well in the beginning. When the hype was there and literally EVERYBODY played it she was more open to it. Also around that time we talked a bit and she said to me how she feels that i am "too nice" to some people. After that i started researching some PUA stuff. After school ended we still were friends and hung out ocassionally, mostly just went to the cinema but hey, at least we're still best friends.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.