[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want World War 3 to happen, I want to be conscripted and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Churchill.jpg (94KB, 473x472px) Image search: [Google]
Churchill.jpg
94KB, 473x472px
I just want World War 3 to happen, I want to be conscripted and get to fight for what I believe in even with a high chance of death. I just want to go to war. I tried to get into the army years ago but because of a small shitty heart condition they never let me in. Seriously I want to die as a hero rather than waste away like the shitstain I am.
>>
>>38798678
Funny, same thing happened shortly before WW1, the kids were sick of the trenches after a week.
>>
Any backing to that claim?
>>
>>38798678
WW3 will simply be a salvo of EMP nukes that will return us to the pre-electrical age for several years. You will starve in your house. You will die a meaningless death.
>>
I wouldn't mind it either. It's probably the only thing that could free me from the menial labor trap. I also wouldn't mind dying, for it would likely be an improvement.
>>
>>38798678

For fuck's sake chill out you sad cunt.
>>
>>38798678
You dumb fuck in a world war you'd probably die shitting yourself surrounded by dead friends
>>
>>38800296
At least he would finally have friends.
>>
>>38800296
Is that any worse than our current state?
>>
>>38800314
>Is that any worse than our current state?
since I'm not shitting myself or dying I'd say so
>>
>>38800340
>not despising your life to the extent that you would gladly welcome death
Please keave, normie.
>>
>>38798678
>Seriously I want to die as a hero rather than waste away like the shitstain I am
Like all those heros from WWI and WWII we all remember, right?
>>
File: handshakestrong.png (605KB, 490x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakestrong.png
605KB, 490x408px
>>38798678
SHAKE THE HAND AND DECLARE WAR ON LAZINESS INSTEAD
>>
>>38800365
I know it doesn't matter in the long run, but I'm gonna die anyway might as well have a good one.
>>
>>38800313
This. I want the bonding that comes with war, then to die protecting them.
>>
If you were serious, you'd move to a different country and join their army.

Just because your country of origin won't allow you to fight doesn't mean you can't fight somewhere.

Stop being lazy.
>>
>>38800914
This.
Go fight for or against what's left of ISIS.
>>
1. You won't get conscripted. War doesn't work like that any more.
2. You won't get conscripted with a heart condition.
>4-F - Registrant not acceptable for military service. To be eligible for Class 4-F, a registrant must have been found not qualified for service in the Armed Forces by a Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) under the established physical, mental, or moral standards. The standards of physical fitness that would be used in a future draft would come from AR 40-501.
>>
>>38798678
well... then you will go to military and die from a heart attack in training........ HERO!
>>
>>38798678
Do you have a heart murmur?
>>
File: 14454.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
14454.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>38798678
He isn't a one many army
>>
>>38798678
My man, WWIII is just gonna be nukes destroying everything. Instead, why not participate in a minor civil war? Much less likely to involve nukes.
>>
>he wants to die for Israel
literally warcuckoldry
>>
File: 1484594499267.jpg (56KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484594499267.jpg
56KB, 480x480px
>>38798678
Why die in another (((proxy))) war in some foreign land fighting for a false concept of freedom and democracy, when in actual fact you are fighting for international finance imperalism trying to take away a foreign nations own freedom and national soverignty.

When you can simply wait for the impending race war where we all get to fight for our own race, not to mention commence the day of the rope to hang the politcans and race traitors who betrayed out people.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.