[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> how do you handle rejection? > how do you deal with girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: qt8.webm (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qt8.webm
2MB, 1080x1080px
> how do you handle rejection?
> how do you deal with girls you like who already has a boyfriend?
>>
>>38798663
wtf is that webm from?
>>
>>38798663
if you learn to become a cold person who never cares about anything, you can achieve greatness.
>>
>>38798663
>> how do you deal with girls you like who already has a boyfriend?
that's easy
Real problem is to deal with single girl who won't date you. That's the real pain.
One time. Desperately want a girl to be my gf so I ask a normie friendo for a pickup line.
Say the pickup line. "No"
Died inside. Made me realise how ugly I am because we have a lot in common.
>>
>>38798663
how would I know if I've never asked a gril out
>>
>>38798751
>Made me realise how ugly I am because we have a lot in common.
The blackpill is a hard pill to swallow indeed.
>>
File: 12182386713512.jpg (113KB, 1420x756px) Image search: [Google]
12182386713512.jpg
113KB, 1420x756px
>>38798663
Never ask girls out
> how do you deal with girls you like who already has a boyfriend
Same way I deal with single girls I like. Masturbate to pictures of them on facebook
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 641x530px
>>38798751
>unironically using a pickup line
now I understand why you're all virgins. the question is why am I?
>>
oneitis i've been getting close to claims she "let go" of an old ex she's known since she was a teen
told me she didn't think she'd be able to date again for a while, after I began to really start flirting with her and grow feelings
looks like she'll just be added to the list of grills I've had to get over in life
>>
>>38798681
Alien Covenant
>>
File: 14973002825167.png (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
14973002825167.png
8KB, 244x206px
>>38798663
Because I understand that confessing your feelings while knowing that no one in the world could be attracted to you or willing to be your gf is a selfish thing, But I'll rather be honest with my feelings and don't betray myself or what i want than being weak enough that I don't act out of fear. After it, I remember that nothing good ever happens to me. I just sit there and say yeah it's always like this so why it should be different this time.
>>
>>38798663
>> how do you handle rejection?
"hi wanna go out?"
"no"
move on to the next bitch

>> how do you deal with girls you like who already has a boyfriend?

you don't
>>
File: IMG_0693.jpg (8KB, 124x109px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0693.jpg
8KB, 124x109px
>>38798663
>tfw trying to ask stranger woman's phone number but everytime get refused
>>
File: sautum.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sautum.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
try really hard to block any thoughts that my onenitis is having sex with someone else....
>>
>>38798663
Very poorly
I haven't considered asking a girl out in 8 years
>>
How can handle flat refusal?? It's so fucking miserable feeling
>>
Just stop liking people altogether.
All problems solved, except loneliness which I'm already experienced at dealing with.
>>
>letting yourself be rejected
lel kys beta faggot
real men don't ask girls out because fear of rejection and, even worse, fear of acceptence
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 640x553px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 640x553px
>Be me in 9th grade
>Ask out a girl who I'd been crushing on for a while
>She tells me she has a boyfriend
>"Oh ok sorry whoopsies"
>Slowly emotionally manipulate her into eventually calling it off with her boyfriend
>Going to ask her out again
>Pussy out

Fuck everything
>>
>>38799339
Why don't you ask her the question-that she have a bf before you do that? Btw iktf.
>>
>>38799398
I knew she had a boyfriend but I was in denial. It was my way of telling her how I felt.
>>
Just swear of getting laid or even having a gf. Forever.
>>
>implying ive made a move
Disregard them completely other than hello and goodbye
>>
>>38798663
Why did you have to remind me? This happens to me all the time...
Also last time i was rejected i was still pretty obsessed with her, getting over my crush with her and said "heh i don't care" while in reality it really affected me, but it was for the best that she rejected me
>>
>>38799298
this

oringinaltastic
>>
File: 1499032472178.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499032472178.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>38798663
>dealing with rejection
>dealing with girls

this board gets worse by the way
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.