[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old were you when you realized that the shut-in, waifu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1322796122001.jpg (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1322796122001.jpg
16KB, 500x500px
How old were you when you realized that the shut-in, waifu life was for you?

>>
About 13
>>
>>38798329
I realized the waifu life before i ever felt attraction to a real girl. Like elementary school. Shut-in came later.
>>
I don't remember a time in my life when I wasn't a shut in playing video games or on the internet but probably around 14 was when I realised "this is my life"
>>
>>38798329
17, I never realized how much better this life was for a good while. I never planned on getting a gf in high school so I may have been in the beginning stages for years
>>
>>38798329
When I couldn't get a job no matter where I applied

It chose me
>>
File: 1449088771517.gif (342KB, 666x386px) Image search: [Google]
1449088771517.gif
342KB, 666x386px
>>38798329
13 or 14
I kept trying but I never got anywhere and it's not untilnow that I'm 23 that I'm starting to get used to this lifestyle
>>
File: 1493594043267.png (148KB, 634x627px) Image search: [Google]
1493594043267.png
148KB, 634x627px
>>38798329
I knew deep inside as a child i would never have a normal life.
I kept trying to fight it until one day after 3-5 years of one tragic failure to the next i accepted my fate at 17, three months from turning 18.
That was a long time ago.

In a way, giving up/losing hope felt good, i didnt have to fight anymore and i just accepted it.
It was one of the biggest reliefs of my life, but it definitely took a chunk out of me.
Like somethings been missing ever since.
>>
>>38798492
Don't you try from time to time?
>>
>>38798522
No never, there is no point.
I cant be motivated to do something there is no point in doing.
This is just who i am and after a long time of living this way, without a single stable or even remotely meaningful relationship/passion, i got comfortable.
Being alone is better i think.
Maybe just for those like me.

Then i wont ever be a burden or a shitstain on anyones life.
>>
File: 2k52qyP.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
2k52qyP.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>38798492
>that pic
I feel this man, if it wasn't for the internet or vidya I would probably have an hero'd already
It feels so good just playing something, it doesn't have to be rewarding or productive, just anything to make the days go by, make them go by until death finally comes along to claim the soul from my breathless corpse and give me the sweet relief of death
They also distract me from myself and my own thoughts, the thoughts of me and what I could have been, the thoughts of everything and everyone I missed out on
>>
>>38798575
Im glad theres robots like you i can feel with anon.
Youll have a place in Outer Haven im sure of it comrade.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.