[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe if you dressed better, worked out and got a good haircut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: girl.jpg (34KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
34KB, 450x600px
Maybe if you dressed better, worked out and got a good haircut girls would actually give you the attention you so want? Girls put a lot of effort into their looks so why shouldn't you?
>>
But I don't ever walk outside my house except when going to the gym

I already dress well, but I never ever meet people..
>>
Maybe if you would already dress nice, work out, look good, and got attention but still feel like hating like and killing yourself every day you would understand that "buhuhu I don't have a gf" is laughable.
>>
File: IMG_20170721_081717.jpg (77KB, 629x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170721_081717.jpg
77KB, 629x721px
>>38798188
I dress in name brands, work out every day and got a haircut last week.
What now?
>>
What kind of haircut though?

What do I tell the barber? No meme responses please
>>
>>38798231
>file name
Did you take this pic?
>>
>>38798231

Work on your life and towards your goals and happiness not a relationship and expecting a nother invidual to fill the hole in your soul.
>>
Why is it that everybody just automatically assumes /r9k/ers are sedentary fat dirty neets?

Sure we're NEETs, but most of us spend all of our day lifting, cooking healthy fresh meals, body grooming etc.

You could call us the "beautiful ones", like that rat study where the mouse population became over-populated and all the beta rats dropped out of the rat society and just spent all their time exercising and grooming.
>>
File: 1455810588378.jpg (34KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1455810588378.jpg
34KB, 512x384px
>>38798257
Not him but image search it you dingus and you'll find your answer
>>
>>38798270

This...

Eat healthy , train hard , keep clean and maintain appearance.

Play video games all day.

Its really not that bad apart from the nogf.
>>
>>38798270
Please. The last thing a robot looks after is his appearance.
>>
>>38798248
Depends on your hairline. Just don't ever get a buzz cut and go for something with style. Long hair can rarely be pulled off by guys.
>>
File: giphy-tumblr.gif (2MB, 276x244px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-tumblr.gif
2MB, 276x244px
>>38798270

>tfw watch documentary about the experiment
>it hits home hard
>>
>>38798231
>name brands
Means less than nothing.
>>
>>38798188
nice b8 roastie
now gtfo and never come back
>>
File: IMG_20170721_081713.jpg (81KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170721_081713.jpg
81KB, 720x720px
>>38798257
Yes, do you want to be my bf anon?

>>38798268
I guess...
I pretty much have everything I want already, except an irl relationship with a human outside my family.
>>
File: 1501087633506.jpg (56KB, 592x512px) Image search: [Google]
1501087633506.jpg
56KB, 592x512px
>>38798248
ive actually avoided barbers and do my own hair everytime i see its time to cut i make a different style to fit my face and untill i get that " i can work with this" feel, but recently ive become too tired to even do that probably going to a barber and give a vague idea of what im looking for have them cut it and then finish it myself, ive really gotten into the hitler jugen style thanks to movies like fury, king arthur and that detective from The Strain. Basically just get what you think is nice thats how i started off cutting my hair, i get infront of the mirror have a good look at myself and just cut here and there and eventually mold something nice. I often do this by putting wax and style my hair and cut a new style in, i know its pretty autistic to do it like that but it has worked just fine
>>
File: Grill.gif (612KB, 250x142px) Image search: [Google]
Grill.gif
612KB, 250x142px
>>38798188

> friendly reminder that even if you do all these things, even if you had great facial structure and a nice build. You'll still repel grills because of your attitude and the permanent scowl you're not aware you're wearing.

> You can end up intimidating them because they mistake your poor social skills, infrequent eye contact and your clueless silence in conversation as having a 'stand-offish' attitude

> You can accidentally 'alpha' yourself back into betadom. because they're scared to talk to you in fear of being judged.
>>
>>38798305
What style fits most Asians? I've got a Hitler cut at the moment and it's embarassing as fuck.
>>
>>38798270
>Sure we're NEETs, but most of us spend all of our day lifting, cooking healthy fresh meals, body grooming etc.
>most of us
speak for yourself buddy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.