[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone interested in hearing some stories of when I was in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 2

File: 1501241311163.jpg (80KB, 590x750px) Image search: [Google]
1501241311163.jpg
80KB, 590x750px
Is anyone interested in hearing some stories of when I was in prison? Or an AMA thread?

Only thing I won't answer is what I was in for.

>That must mean you're a child molester

No, I'm just not going to share that information.
>>
I'm interested but you already answered the thing you didn't want to
>>
>>38796958
I have other, far more interesting stories though anon. Surely one of those would placate you?
>>
File: balls.jpg (24KB, 297x400px) Image search: [Google]
balls.jpg
24KB, 297x400px
Did you get buttsecksd in prison, anon?
>>
>>38797322
No. Gay stuff was usually kept in the cells and off the floor because most others didn't want to hear about that shit. I had a short sentence and it didn't appeal to me at all.
>>
>white people go to prison and treat it like a field trip

AMA xD
>>
Did you get beaten up?
>>
Were there any traps?
>>
What were your faction choices beyond nignog, spic and stormfag?
>>
>>38797359
Sucks to be a shitskin I guess. Prison is what taught me to fucking hate people like you.

>>38797366
There fights I both won and lost. It was never to the point that I got really hurt though.

>>38797378
Yes, but they were gross and ugly, not like what you see here on r9k all the time.
>>
>>38797394
I didn't join a gang because I had a short sentence and had my own in-group. We still didn't hang out with anyone but whites though because that would cause more problems than it was worth.
>>
Why won't you share it with anonymous people on the internet
CHOMO
CHOMO
Come on op
>>
>>38797407
What were the blacks like?
>>
>>38797445
Niggers were the worst of all groups- Loud obnoxious thieves. They were the main cause of all our extended lockdowns and everyone fucking hated them. Always smelled like cocoa butter and trying to scam people. Never play spades with a nigger.
>>
Any fight stories?What did you to there to fit in?
>>
>>38796847
Do you feel remorse for molesting those kids?
>>
What was prison booze like? I.e how was it made, what did it taste like, what was the economic value inside?
>>
>>38797472
So what were the whites like in comparison? Were dumb whites smarter than dumb niggers? Were the whites better behaved in general, even the ones convicted of serious crimes?
>>
>>38797472
>always smelled like cocoa butter
Mmmm. Sounds nice. Tell me more.
>>
>>38797488
A few fight stories. I'll share a few of the most memorable.

>New guy getting goaded by niggers, convinced to walk around farting on people at their tables
>He's sneaky about it at all the other tables, but farts really loud near ours
>He works in the kitchen with us the next morning
>Corner him in the dishpit and start throwing on him, hit him in the face twice with a bunch of bodyshots
>He doesn't make a sound, just falls over and curls up
>I walk away, he doesn't rat. Stops being an idiot

>One day someone put a poster up in the block that says something about rats being inescapable
>I see it and laugh
>Some dude thinks it's targeting him and that I put it there
>He tried to jump me in my cell, but I was on my bunk and kicked him square in the solar plexus as he rushed me
>He pukes a lot and gives up

And the one I'll always remember
>Everyone on the bottom floor of the block complaining about ants
>There's a small outdoor room right next to the block we can go in
>I take some of my industrial grade toothpaste and start sealing up the ants
>Feel a liquid splash me, thought it was soda
>Turn around and square up on the person that splashed me
>The leader of the Aryan Brotherhood, life sentence, dude was a foot shorter than me but I could see the crazy in his eyes, he's holding a huge fucking shank
>"Wanna die over some ants bro?"
>Nope
>Walk away
>>
>>38796847
How old was she OP?
How long were you in for?
What do you plan to do now?
Where will you find work?
Do you feel guilty over whatever it is you did?
>>
>>38797579
>industrial grade toothpaste and start sealing up the ants
that reminds me how my uncle said in prison they would use toothpaste to keep roaches out of their cell.
>>
Did you see any sex offenders get bashed?
>>
>>38797579
What was his problem with the ants?
>>
>>38797519
Tastes fucking terrible, I wouldn't recommend it. They try to flavor it with jolly ranchers and other stuff but after my first taste I wanted nothing to do with it.

>>38797522
On the majority, yes. Whites were much smarter and well behaved- as much as convicts could be, I guess. They weren't loud or annoying and did good business.

Mexicans were alright too, but were more violent, particularly to each other and especially to niggers.
>>
>>38797612
>particularly to each other and especially to niggers.
Feels good seeing vermin mess with eachother mostly.
>>
>>38797579
Why'd he want the ants there? Were they part of his master plan?
>>
>>38797594
>How long were you in for?
3 1/2 years, sentenced to 3-5. Got parole the first year but had nowhere to go on parole so I just killed my number.
>What do you plan to do now?
Live my life straight and not go back.
>Where will you find work?
I've been working since I got out as a janitor. It's actually a pretty nice gig.
>Do you feel guilty over whatever it is you did?
Every waking moment. I wish I could go back and slap the fuck out of myself.

>>38797604
Only the really bad chomos. If you were in on something like they were anywhere from 15-17 they were usually left alone. Baby and kid touchers weren't allowed on the floor, youngest charge I saw tolerated was 13 because it was thoroughly proven that she lied to the guy on papers. But yes, I've seen child molesters get completely smashed.

>>38797608
Right, I forgot that part. He was "farming" them, basically taking care of them by giving them jolly ranchers and other shit. Basically his pets.
>>
>>38797680
If you could go back in time and choose between getting off scott free or letting justice have its way with you, which would you pick? Assuming you commit no further crimes no matter which option you pick.
>>
>>38797680
>3 1/2 years
You had us all thinking you must have done something pretty bad. Do you feel regret because of what you did to another person or because it got you in prison?
>>
>>38797723
That's actually a good question.

It's hard to say what I'd choose because on one hand if I got off free of charge, I probably would have moved to Cali with my brother and turned into an SJW, whereas with having gone to prison I gained a lot of wisdom and learned a lot of things. But if I absolutely had to choose, I'd say getting off free because there's always a chance I wouldn't have been an SJW and my life wouldn't be destroyed.
>>
>>38797760
Both. I had a lot of time to think and the conclusion I came to was that not only did I destroy my own life, but I fucked with someone else in the process. I hold tightly to the ideal that I shouldn't do anything to others that I wouldn't want done to me. I even gained a newfound respect for most animals, and won't kill or harm anything that isn't harming me in any way. Though I still eat meat.
>>
>>38797803
>animals
what do animals have to do with this?
Did you read much in prison?

>>38797776
Thinking from the perspective of your victim, do you think they'd ever be capable of forgiving you? How do you think they would have felt if you got off scott free?
>>
>>38796847
I know you said you won't tell us exactly what you did, but im assuming it was a non-violent crime, due ti the 3 1/2 year sentence. Am i right?

Also, you mention earlier that you didn't join a gang cause you already had a group inside, family or some friemds from before you were sent away?
>>
>>38797579
>bro
>hardass prisoners using teen nigger expressions
>>
>>38797821
Just saying in a roundabout way that prison gave me a perspective on life I didn't have before and might not have gained had I not gone in. I'm grateful for that much at least.

I don't know if they'd ever forgive me. I'm too afraid to face them, not because I think there'd be a fight but because I don't want to confront the shame. I did my time and just want to live my days out in a hole away from everyone.

And yes, I'm pretty sure they'd be pissed if I was let off. They threw a shitfit in the courtroom as it was, but the judge was very fair with me, which I'm extremely grateful.

>>38797852
He was in for life and probably had the IQ of a potato, anon. He was right where he deserved to be.
>>
>>38797915
I think you should get on with your life, and I hope you enjoy the rest of it no matter what you did.
However, it might be worth considering sending them a letter or something saying you're sorry.
I dunno, maybe it'd just fan the flames, but it might give you both some closure. Acknowledging the responsibility you had.
>>
>>38797939
I appreciate the sentiment, but I have nightmares about just being in close proximity to them. Mostly because I can't convince myself. I want to live life on the right track, but it's so fucking hard to retain any form of pride when everyone says they'd rather just have everyone convicted of a crime executed rather than giving them a chance. I partially can't blame them- many people I met inside don't ever deserve to see the light of day again and I'd rather just end them now than have them suck up tax dollars the rest of their lives. Some of them were actually good people, just made stupid decisions and paid for it.

Another quick story, a guy I knew, an indian dude. Had the handle of "Corndog". I don't remember what he was in for, but he told stories about how he would kidnap people's dog from their yard when he was homeless and eat them. Naturally, I stayed away from him.
>>
Were there any serial killers?
>>
>>38798038
Yes. Did you even need to ask?
>>
>>38797998
You're a human being and don't you ever forget it. You can't take back your past no matter how much you'd like to. But I'm sure if you do your best you can make things better for you and others in the future. If that doesn't work you should be proud of yourself anyway, because your best is all you can give.
>>
>>38797915
Yeah, you fucked a kid. This post reeks of paedo.
>>
>>38798083
I posted earlier about pedos, read the thread, dude. A person can't have remorse without being a chomo? Fuck out of here.

>>38798078
I appreciate it anon. All I do now is work and come home, hopefully that works well enough.
>>
Are you still friends with people you met inside or do you try to stay away from them?
>>
>>38798083
Could just be a rapist instead of a paedophile
>>
>>38798136
So far I've kept in contact with three, and attempted a fourth. One I speak to every day and play games with. The second was out for a while but ended up going back and tried to get me to lie on stand for him, so I cut ties. The third I sent a few letters to but he disappeared. The fourth got out and I haven't been able to contact him.
>>
>>38798167
I'm not a sex offender you mongoloid, any further stupid speculation will be ignored.
>>
>>38798189
Do you think you one you didn't lie for will hold a grudge?
>>
>>38798223
Dunno. Honestly I don't really care. It was selfish as fuck of him to ask me to do something like that, especially since it would have been easy to prove I was lying by getting my time card from my company. I won't risk going back for anyone.
>>
Did anyone have a pet? Like the big nig in green mile? Or a butterfly or a bird? Would they let me have sea monkeys if I asked them nicely and my cell mate wasn't an asshole?
>>
>>38798271
Nope, no pets allowed. Didn't stop people from trying though. There was one retard that brought in a bat and kept it in his cell until the COs found it. He was feeding it bugs and fruit the whole time and named it "Kota" or something.

Some places will allow a communal pet like a cat, and anyone that harms it gets beaten to near death.
>>
>>38798308
Wtf how did he get a bat in
>>
>>38798322
I'm not completely sure. Maybe hid it in his shirt as he passed through the metal detector as the COs were usually lazy and only barely patted you on your sides as you were coming in from outside. That's all I can think of.
>>
What advice would you give someone who was about to go to jail? What is your survival guide?
>>
Did you ever see someone get killed/stabbed?
>>
>>38798380
1. Make peace with the fact that you're probably going to be doing a lot of your sentence
2. Do anything to keep yourself occupied while you're in, that isn't destructive
3. Always keep in contact with the people you love as much as possible. If they stop writing you chances are they don't really care. Don't let it bother you.
4. Don't fucking join gangs, but don't be a bitch either. Make friends, and stay out of trouble
5. Get a job. A little bit of money is better than no money. Save as much as you can for when you get out
6. Don't take free stuff from anyone unless they're a close friend.
7. Don't trust COs, stay the fuck away from them. Only interact with them when you have to.
8. NEVER rat. EVER. Even if it seems like the right thing to do, don't. If the problem is bad enough, handle it yourself.
9. You will probably go to the hole at least once, so prepare for isolation.

Probably more I could think of, but this is what I could think of off the top of my head.

>>38798393
Never killed, but stabbed yes. Couple of niggers arguing on the floor. One goes to his room and comes out with a hotpot full of boiling water. Dumps it on the back of the first nigger then starts stabbing his neck and chest with a shank. Blood fucking everywhere. I was working in laundry at the time and a guy I worked with showed everyone his scrubs, all kinds of flesh stuck to it and pus and shit. There was a joke going around, "That's one way to take the black off a nigger", because the dead flesh was white.
>>
How do you think it has changed you? Do you tell people that you went to prison or try to avoid it at all costs?
>>
>>38798605
It's definitely made me more mature since 18. I used to be really naive, but the experience forced that out of me. I learned to rely more on my instincts and logic than the idea that people were inherently good.

And yes, I absolutely don't bring it up unless for good reason. Part of the reason I don't make friends, because I'd just rather not deceive people.
>>
How were serial killers treated?
>>
>>38798832
Like kings.
>>
>>38798896
Really? I guess that wouldn't be surprising. Am I being baited right now?
>>
>>38798939
Nope, dead serious. They usually called the shots and people gave them free stuff all the time. I often wrestled with the idea of what was worse, a child molester or a serial killer. On one hand a child molester may physically and mentally damage a child, but they're left alive and could possibly recover. A murderer ends that persons life, there's no recovering from that. In the end I just dislike them both equally.
>>
>>38798974
So the serial killers weren't incels then? Were they more Ted Bundy-type characters?
>>
Were you ever tempted to take a little bit of that boy pucci at any point?
>>
ITT: some fucking teenage nerd larping as an ex prison convict

Why the fuck would this dude be on R9K

I want to believe but this is just fucking dumb
>>
>>38799389
All kinds of people browse 4chan dude, it's just angsty high schoolers
>>
>>38798205
was it firearm related?
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.