[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Talk to girl on online dating site >ask if she wants to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3307.jpg (63KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3307.jpg
63KB, 599x600px
>Talk to girl on online dating site
>ask if she wants to meet up
>says she wants to get to know me first
>continue talking to her even though she seems uninterested in having a conversation
>eventually she just stops responding to me

This happens every single fucking time, what the fuck
>>
>>38796407
dont forget, all women are whores
>>
post your convos and we will tell you what you did wrong
>>
>>38796407
women on online dating apps feel guilt about being whores, so if you state intent to meet before 'getting to know them' they lose plausible deniability to themselves that they're being whores. this is why you failed, because you created too much cognitive dissonance for her to ignore.
>>
File: pepesad.jpg (27KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
pepesad.jpg
27KB, 550x535px
>>38796407
Dating site grills are only there for validation, they're not actually interested in getting to know you they just want to know people want them.

>Message guy
>Get responses and guy is clearly trying
>Feel good about being wanted
>Go find someone else to repeat the feeling of being wanted
>>
File: IMG_3802.png (271KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3802.png
271KB, 1242x2208px
>>38796445
This is the most recent one, its been more than a day, I doubt she'll respond
>>
>>38796501
Did you message her in the morning?
>>
>>38796501
>talking politics to a potential date
>being an edgloard

gee, i wander why they're not interested.
>>
>>38796501
>saying politically incorrect things to a teenager to young adult asian girl who statistically has an over 95% chance to be a democrat

anon...
>>
>>38796407
They never want to meet up. They just want you to show lots of interest and tell them they're beautiful and wonderful and how amazing you think they are.
Sometimes with enough complements they'll agree to meeting. But what really means is they're expecting you to take them someplace nice and expensive, pay for everything and continue with telling them how wonderful and amazingly beautiful you think they are.
>>
>>38796501

>how was your day

Lolllll
>>
>>38796568
This.

They're just after a free ego boost.
>>
Yeah, online dating is a shitshow.
My latest bad experience...
>be me 3 days ago
>setup a date with girl from online dating site
>be there 2 hours
>get stood up
>doesn't call me till today
MFW
>>
>>38796427
>>38796491
And that's why you'll always be alone.
>>
>>38796568
not true, ive been on 2 tinder dates, 99% of tinder dates the guy is as or more attractive than the girl. there is so much demand for girls that they will just pick their best option at any given time, so your only hope is to ask out girls who you are as or more attractive than, this is the simple reality. if you are not interested in women as or less attractive than you, your only option to make tinder usable is to get better pictures/become more attractive.
>>
>>38796526
Nope it's night in australia, that was yesterday
>>
>>38796501
For you being such a massive autist she seems to write ALOT.
So I guess she wants the BWC
>>
>>38796568
>>38796593

This a truly sad way to look at the world, especially when it isn't always true. It may be safe to assume why neither of you can get dates, when you only see the worst in people, especially potential dates.
>>
>>38796580
Lol, what do u want me to say. if I say something sexual or cheeky they'll ignore me also because I'm not Chad.
>>
>>38796615
Thats why you are a cuck
>>
>>38796642
don't say political shit you dumbass, conversation with a tinder hoe isn't binary where you either say 'muh dick' or 'muh edgelord political views', just ask her about shit in her bio and what not and if you're getting good vibes just ask her if she'd be interested in doing something after you have a decent conversation.
>>
>>38796674
At least I can be cucked.
>>
File: 1492993840929.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1492993840929.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
>>38796407
>Talk to a girl online
>Seems to really like me
>Even gets a bit lewd in some way
>Come on to her a few times

>Get rejected as she says she has zero sexual attraction to me

Why is it so hard for a girl to love me, anons? Even when I like them alot.
>>
>>38796719
>Thinks love has to involve sexual attraction.
Ahahahaha. Anyway, lower your standards.
>>
>>38796719
sex isn't love.
>>
>>38796620
No, I mean when you asked "how was your day?". When you talked to her the next day, did you message her in the morning or in the evening?

In the morning suggests you have no job, no life and were possibly desperate for her attention.
>>
>>38796618
>>38796632
This is true. You must aim for the ugly ones if you are not Chad. Just keep it platonic until you can trust them.
>>
>>38796811
That isn't always true either. Don't say something is true and then shit yourself immediately afterwards, kid.
>>
>Meet girl on Tinder, she's stoner chick and a year older (I'm 19)
>We talk all day then make plans to "chill" at her place that night
>End up going to her dad's house at 10pm and she's a short as fuck typical college girl and pretty cute
>We can't go in her house so we go to a park behind it and she has me smoke weed with her and talk
>After a while, I get the autistic courage to say "Do you want to fuck around"
>We make out/dry hump and I finger her on a playhouse for hours
>Dick goes soft when she finally feels safe enough to let me fuck while cars pass by
>End up fingering her on her driveway and making her cum
>Make out and say good bye
>She unmatches me on tinder and doesn't respond when I text her 2 days later
I'm still a virgin but at least I got some practice, first time making out when I'm not totally shitfaced, she was really nice and helped me out with my fingering skills and told me to slow down when kissing
I tried to lie and say I had been with a few girls but I think she knew, When we started kissing, she stopped and asked me how many times I'd done this
Feels bad to get ghosted tho, I'm over it, was fun and gave me a lil confidence
>>
>>38796867
did oyu jerk off thta day, how did you not get hard if you're 19?
>>
File: 1500181797866.jpg (49KB, 646x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500181797866.jpg
49KB, 646x960px
>>38796867

You didn't get ghosted, its a power move for the girl to unmatch afterwards.

They know it fucks with you, don't feel bad.

Tinder is a 1 night thing and nothing more generally, the number one rule is to have 0 expectation's both during and after.
>>
>>38796891
No clue. I jerked off the night before
I guess I kinda have that problem. I was once really drunk and a sober girl tried to fuck me and my dick was soft as fuck.
With this chick, I think it's because we were in the grass and I was really tired, My dick was hard when we were making out and rock fucking hard when fingering her but when it came time to fuck I didn't get hard. I did get a semi but I couldn't find the hole and lost my boner quickly
>>38797044
Thanks senpai, I'm okay, she is only in my state for a few weeks any way. It only really hit me hard the night of sunday (We hooked up friday) and I nearly cried but since then I've been okay, My only worry is that I really just want that feeling again and none of my other tinder matches are as down to meet up and just chill
>>
>>38796739
thats not how it works, dumbass.
neck yourself my man
>>
>>38797137

Right now you are in a desperate mindset. I'd suggest uninstalling the app and taking it easy for a while.

Just try to relax the next time you have another shot, take it slow and think more about teasing so that there's some build up. Also start doing heavy cardio if you don't already it will help with blood circulation and breathing.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.