[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>khv >meet beautiful girl >the kind that your heart

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: like.png (615KB, 924x748px) Image search: [Google]
like.png
615KB, 924x748px
>khv
>meet beautiful girl
>the kind that your heart reacts to more than their looks should really warrant
>has all my favorite qualities in women
>have chemistry with one another
>laughs at all my jokes, heartily
>have a lot in common
>shows heavy potential signs of liking me
>in serious long term relationship with my friend of eight years and they casually talk about getting married
>tfw you have a shot at someone amazing and involves ruining a friend's life and any sense of moral character you have left
>>
I cucked a friend like that once it made him drop out of high School and become a neet only go for it if you don't care about the friend ship I mean 8 years is a long time
>>
File: 1489014423826.jpg (35KB, 308x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489014423826.jpg
35KB, 308x300px
>Donald Cucker
Leave normalfag.
>>
>>38796005
>>Donald Cucker
>Leave normalfag.
But he's cool tho
>>
>>38795783

You never had a shot.
Feel better?
>>
>>38795995
I'm not going for it

I do want to know if it's real on her end and I do want to know if she's actually cheat prone cuz that's a problem for them anyways

I can genuinely say I don't want to be alone with her, my intuition fires up a sort of fear response and I feel anxious and flighty and gross. I don't even know if I could do anything with her if I decided I wanted to. My ideal outcome would be to somehow have a real talk about it and then send her back to the guy who's head over heels devoted to her
>>
File: thomas.jpg (271KB, 1280x965px) Image search: [Google]
thomas.jpg
271KB, 1280x965px
>Not exclusively dating virgins

>current year

>implying

>Kramer
>>
>>38796056
It's well possible I'm delusional about thinking I have a shot, I liked her first and I'm narcissistic enough to start trying to see signs where there are none, but there's an interesting case file for this one. It's unfair of me to cherrypick all the "signs" cuz out of context it will implicate her the way I want it to, but some of it is hard to dismiss.
>>
https://youtu.be/npJfxO_Go54 in a nutshell
>>
>>38796088
>I liked her first
But he got her first. Why didn't you make a move before he did?

If you do steal her from your friend you'd be a piece of shit, especially if your friend holds you in high regards. Just move on, it's for the best.
>>
>>38796205
>But he got her first. Why didn't you make a move before he did?
I met her through him.

>If you do steal her from your friend you'd be a piece of shit, especially if your friend holds you in high regards. Just move on, it's for the best.

I'm not going to steal her lol, and deep down I'm fairly sure she knows she's better off staying with him. They do seem pretty solid, and recently there's been some behavior shifts with her, like she'll go really cold really suddenly like she's catching herself or something. I don't think it's something she consciously wants to indulge, at worst she's just getting antsy having been blitzed into a serious two year relationship after a relentless/obsessive pursuit on his part and having lived together only a few months into it. They're a good couple, and it's probably natural for eyes to wander. She's never like straight up hit on me or anything so it's not that bad
>>
Slightly off topic but I didn't want to make a new thread. Texting this girl from HS, we were both nerds and she had a thing for me but I was too dumb to realize. My friend got me her number and said I should give it another shot. Texting her for about a month and ask her out in early May, she says she has no free time until July because of internships or vacation or something. Now its August and she still hasn't sent a text since May. WTF did I do? Should I just kill myself now?
>>
She's probably enjoying her summer fucking Chad no joke
>>38796327
>>
>>38796327
Check up on her, ask how everything is. If she continues being dodgy it's because she's not interested. Even if she's not interested it could be worth pursuing though, you could say you're down to just hang out as pals let her grow more willing in your actual presence. She may not be willing in her hypothetical thinking but feel like it more when you're actually there together
>>
Im in a similar situation, op. This friend is more of short term, but I've been fucking his girlfriend for a good 2 weeks or so now. It feels like there's a real connection between us, but she continues to go home with her fiance just to text me about how she'd rather be with me. Makes no sense. I (kinda) feel u bro
>>
>>38796392
solid advice dude. she's an awesome person so I wouldn't even mind being just friends if she put effort into the friendship too. maybe somethings going on in her life or something. idk, probably just overthinking everything.
>>
>>38796418
I don't think any good would come of us hooking up

I've been hanging out with them a lot and I'm already feeling a level of uncharacteristic bitterness at her beauty and their displays of affection. Hooking up with her only for her to off with him would make me feel way worse, and her leaving him for me is just a level of destruction that I don't want to be a part of. I'd lose more than the one friend
>>
File: Snufkin-Moomin-Hat.gif (1018KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
Snufkin-Moomin-Hat.gif
1018KB, 499x374px
dont do it OP

she probably doesnt even """love""" you back and probably just thinks youre a funny guy. Do you really want to fuck up a friendship of 8 years for some bitch that 90% doesnt even want you? I know it hurts but you got to move on and one day you will find an even better girl that loves you too
>>
>>38796476
Yeah, you're friendship has been much longer lasting than this dude I know. I agree, no good comes from hooking up in a situation like yours/mine. Idk how you've maintained a friendship for 8 years tho
>>
>>38796543
1. I am confident I've overall felt a lot more for her than she has for me. The irony is that I she most likely doesn't know because I don't put out signs.

2. Not only am I resolved to move on but I'm moving hundreds of miles away in a week anyways. We're good, it just hurts a little because she's special.

>>38796596
>Idk how you've maintained a friendship for 8 years tho
Habit. If I was a more social person I don't know if it would have been like that, but when you've had a habit of being friends/hanging out with someone through high school and out of college you don't really come back from it. And that chick... I can't even say I know her that well. She's hard to read and doesn't let on much. She just struck me immediately when I met her and it didn't really get better
>>
>>38796702
>but I'm moving hundreds of miles away in a week anyways.
another reason not to do it. Good luck for the future my man the next weeks arent gonna be easy.
>>
>>38795783
You're probably projecting your feelings onto her. I've been there. I have a good friend with a girlfriend, she also laughs at all my jokes, hugs/touches me regularly, makes lewd gestures and tells me lewd details, even invited me to a threeway once half-jokingly. She's not interested in a relationship. She loves her current boyfriend.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.