[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this isn't the place to find people with insight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

I know this isn't the place to find people with insight on the matter, but...

What the fuck do I say to a girl once we match in order to fuck her?
>>
>>38795584
ask her what she thinks of guys who are into prostate massage
then play it by ear
>>
>>38795598
W-what if I'm not into prostate massage though?
>>
>>38795584
just talk to them about their bio, if they want to meet it will be pretty easy and they will respond to your messages, if they don't they just won't respond so it's pretty easy to get a feel for who's interested. literally the only thing that matters is your pictures
>>
>>38795606
delete the app?
>>
>>38795703
I need poosie tho
>>
wait for them to message you
>>
>>38795824
What if that almost never happens
>>
>>38795584
>What to say?
First of all, aim way under your league. Like go for the 5/10's. They require the least effort. Next, don't open immediately with "wanna fuck"? But try to have a regular convo instead. Then add some SUBTLE naughty jokes or jokes in your messages, and watch how she response. She was thebmn clearly show whether she's down to fuck or not.
>>
>>38795606
Well you should be

Oregonal
>>
You tell her you want to feed her sushi and slap her ass after a movie.
>>
>>38795584
Ask gary
>>
>>38795854
>What if that almost never happens
then it means they dont want you

If you look at the stats, 60% of matches go nowhere either way, only 30% reply, and only 10% agree to go out with you.

So that tells me that they'd easily message you or even go out if your game was shit
>>
>>38795584
just ask her if she wants to cosplay as Felix argyle and rape you with a strapon
>>
>>38795584
You know /adv/?
>>
>>38795923
Plenty of girls reply, i just rarely get a girl that messages me first
>>
>>38795923
Why do they match if they don't care?
>>
>>38795945
>Plenty
define plenty
>>38795948
>Why do they match if they don't care?
It's called a stable. They right swipe a few guys and then whoever they like best the pick for dicking. If option A) is unavaliable, then they move to option B).

It's very rare for them to pick you just because you message first if you're low on their ranking
>>
>>38795971
Like 50% of girls reply to me and of that number 75% will keep replying after 2 messages.. i still feel like my game is shit tho
>>
>>38795867
>open immediately with "wanna fuck"?
Okay, can you explain how any woman (bar the extremely desperate) would respond favourably to this without using neckbeard/pol-tard "redpill" logic? In every single thread on this website about getting de poosi, the only poster who sounds like they know what they're talking about suggests being way, WAY more audacious than I thought was socially acceptable.

What if she doesn't appreciate it? Looking like a creep to a stranger on the internet is one thing, but looking like a creep to a stranger on the internet who can see your full name and Facebook profile? Fuck no.
>>
>>38796006
>Like 50% of girls reply to me
I said 40% yet you had to go nah brah i get plenty

> and of that number 75%
Find it hard to believe from the data I have.
May be confirmation bias. How big is your sample anyway? like 5-10 ?
>>
>>38796006
dud you're lucky af, like 15% of girl reply to me, and 25% keep replying after 2 messages, I think my pictures are just shit but I don't have any recent/close up ones since I'm a neet.
>>
>>38796031
Every girl is different. "wanna fuck" will have a very low success rate, but not zero.
>>
>>38796033
Ive been through two tinder accounts both with around 50 girls each
>>
>>38796043
>I think my pictures are just shit
Mhm but why would ur pictures score you matches but heavily penalize your rensponse rate?
>>
>>38796106
with that logic everyone's response rate should correlate to their match rate, which simply isn't true, it's more complex than that.
>>
>>38796089
But imagine if she recognised you in real life afterwards. I would fucking die.
>>
>>38796031
I said DONT open with "wanna fuck?"
>>
>>38796133
And this is why you don't succeed. Chad doesn't give a fuck.
>>
Say, "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?"
or
"You want sum fuk?"
Nah, jk.
>>
>>38796115
>everyone's response rate should correlate to their match rate,
If you mean that different people with the same % of matches should get similar % of responses then yes.

Unless... women insta-swipe without paying much attention to the pics/bio and then when it comes to msging they do alot more.

Number of pics and bio could play a part
>>
>>38796159
"accept my fuck thot" is also very nice
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.