[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here is a /showersitter/? Is this type of behavior looked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: ss.jpg (270KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
270KB, 1200x900px
who here is a /showersitter/?

Is this type of behavior looked down upon in society? Are you a shower sitter?

Whenever I sit in the shower alone with my thoughts, I often find myself at ease and happier afterwards, almost like meditation.
>>
>>38795532
I stand, even when jacking off.
>>
best is shower with reasonable water pressure and u can choose wider water stream, sit/lie down if u can and let the water massage your dick to orgasm

is relaxing in the warm shower just that relaxing? or is it compensating for lack of physical intimacy?
>>
I always sit, it didn't occur to me that it was weird until i saw someone in a movie sitting in the shower and it looked strange.
>>
>>38795560
don't you lose a lot of blood flow? I stopped being able to do this in the shower once I reached a certain age.
>>
>>38795627
To my dick or head?
>>
File: shower stool.jpg (91KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
shower stool.jpg
91KB, 640x426px
>>38795532
Western society just doesn't understand and will always look down upon those who sit in the shower. Luckily glorious Nippon (Japan for you laymen) understands the thoughtful peace one experiences while sitting in the shower.
>>
>>38795663
both, but mostly dick
>>
>>38795675
I'm pretty fit so I've never had a trouble getting blood around my body.
>>
Nah but who else /coldshower/ here
>>
>>38796830
I live in Arizona. Cold showers don't exist here. It does feel good to cool off with a lukewarm shower, though.
>>
I meditate in the shower for 5-10min each day so yea. Feels nice like I'm under a waterfall
>>
>>38795532

I used to sleep in the shower everyday before school. My parents would make me wake up early, so I'd just sleep in the shower/tub combo because it had a nice head rest. It was actually so comfy because I could turn the shower head down to hit my knees, then just get a nice hot mist over the rest of my body like a sauna.

Then I'd wake up and actually shower whenever they pounded on the door to say "hurry up"
>>
>>38796990
>Then I'd wake up and actually shower whenever they pounded on the door to say "hurry up"
How embarrassing. Did you just tell them you were masturbating to cover up your shame?
>>
File: trollskarsapu.jpg (14KB, 323x250px) Image search: [Google]
trollskarsapu.jpg
14KB, 323x250px
>new apartment has shower fixed over the bathtub which doesn't hold a chair

showersitting was my great passion
>>
>>38797241
I always pay great attention to the shower when choosing an apartment. I have a shower stool, and shower inas close to total darkness as possible. Would reccommend.
>>
File: 1494201972593.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494201972593.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>38795532
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a new showerhead after procrastinating for an awful long time. What would you recommend?
>>
>>38797437
The cheap one

Is this original?
>>
>>38796990
How wasteful.
>>
>>38797444
But have 50 bucks desu.
I've heard rainfall showerheads are nice...
>>
File: hbt56.png (738KB, 807x807px) Image search: [Google]
hbt56.png
738KB, 807x807px
I like taking a cold shower first, then full up the tub with cold water and drink.

comfy as fuck with music.
>>
>>38797471
I used to think so too but they're a meme; they lack any sort of pressure and if you're like me it'll be something that irks you to no end. Unless you can get another showerhead with good pressure it's not worth it
>>
File: kek_relax.jpg (68KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
kek_relax.jpg
68KB, 600x450px
>>38797241
>>38797419
I just sit on the floor of the shower. You guys take it to another level.
>>
>>38797496
That's basically the opposite if my current problem, my damn showerhead spurts loose streams from every direction and has clogged, non functional holes so the water is blasted through the remaining 7 holes and it feels like I'm getting drenched with a garden hose.
>>
>>38797532
>buy CLR
>Take off shower head
>Let soak in CLR for 2hrs
>remove and reattach
Thank me later
>>
>>38797521
I afraid to do that because I pee in the shower and I don't want piss residue on me when I'm getting clean. I remember when I was younger I would lay down in the bathtub, but I'm way too tall now.
>>
>>38797521
It depends. If the main goal is getting clean, stool with the light on. If I'm going to shower to think then it's the floor in the dark.
>>
>>38797460
>state is never in a drought
>water is cheap as hell
>family is well off
yeah what a waste of money, not like it was mine anyways
>>
>>38795532
I sit because it's relaxing
>>
>>38797551
I usually just piss pretty much straight down the drain. And I sit at the start of the shower and only stand up to clean myself and get out as soon as I'm done, so not too worried about some possible piss getting on my butt that I'm gonna wash off anyways.
>>
Although I like my shower stool if I was rich I would get a shower bed
Pic related
>>
>>38797746
>that one stream going straight up her ass
Looks comfy desu.
>>
>>38795577
Warmth helps to relax the muscle and helps blood flow, it's biologically relaxing.. The water stream massage only adds to this.
>>
>>38795532
I sit in the shower mainly because standing for a few minutes can easily make me exhausted (especially upon waking up). And plus, I enjoy having warm water pour on me.
>>
>>38797746
I wish I could be the water going into her ass
>>
Really love to sit while I take a shower. Usually dim the light down to almost complete dark then sit there for hours.

So comfy
>>
I just want a bathtub for actual adults. I mean sure, I can get clean in the one I'm using now, but the standard measurements are basically made for tiny women. I'm only 6' 2", and I still can't fit my legs in the tub without half of them sticking out of the water.
I'd like a tub that's 2 meters long, so you can actually lie in it. possibly a little wider as well, so you can spread your arms a little.
>>
>>38795532
I've got about 8 minutes of hot water at best, so no.
>>
>>38795532
I frequently weep in the shower while sitting down remembering the one time I had a girlfriend.

Very comfy
>>
Yeah I sit in the shower about half the time. I don't have a chance on days I'm working or when I occasionally actually have to do something, but otherwise I usually sit down for about 20 minutes.

Sometimes I sit right underneath the showerhead letting it pound on my head until I can't hear myself think, then I'll let back for a few minutes, then maybe do it again. On occasion I'll drift off to sleep.

Also, I have the other option of sitting on the other end and changing the trajectory of the water so it's kinda raining down on me instead of pounding down. That's also nice for relaxing.

Sitting in the shower is honestly when I'm most at peace and content.
>>
>>38795532
im a shower layer, my showers is one with the bath so ican just lay there, i got really low blood pressure to the extent that when i get up too suddenly after sitting for hours doesnt happen when i think ahead about standing up works most of the times when i have my hour long comfy thought time.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.