[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1st day of nofap down The feeling of anguish is strong Its late

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
1st day of nofap down
The feeling of anguish is strong
Its late at night and i would be beating my shit to shiori tsukada/JAV videos for hours rn
Hope it gets better
Fml
>>
Stay strong
Apparently you will ascend to a new form of humanity if you make it far enough
>>
>>38794913
Thats what i heard
Might as well try it
Trying to reach the Astral plane
>>
File: 1487127242043.jpg (36KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487127242043.jpg
36KB, 655x527px
>>38794866
Stay strong, I've been trying for the longest of time to get nofap going. After I fapped on my twelft day (which was the longest streak I got since I started trying to nofap) I felt devastated immediately. After fapping again the next day and realizing it just doesn't do it for me anymore and that I'm never going to be satisfied with masturbation I went to start another streak with surprising ease, the deathgrip of masturbation over my life feels weaker and weaker

As we reach August 2 I have now completed 7 days of nofap and I'm feeling good

I suggest you think about it, what's the thing you immediately seek to do normally after you fap? Whatever non destructive activity it is, it might be good for you
>>
File: 1364855944036.jpg (12KB, 188x196px) Image search: [Google]
1364855944036.jpg
12KB, 188x196px
I somehow lost my will to fap, so I've been doing nofap for three days now. Today I had the first dream with boobs right in my face but I've overcome the need to fap this morning.

Stay strong Anon we can do this!
>>
I get too horny in public when I'm doing no-fap, too many teenagers wearing booty shorts nowadays. It's really awkward getting boners at work just because a female co-worker is nearby too. I gotta fap just to keep myself in check.
>>
>>38796515
This. I fap enough now that normal women stop being attractive and I can actually interact with them normally. After 3 days of nofap I wanted to fuck any female who smiled at me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.