[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >meet a nice girl off tinder >she's nice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1412663717087.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1412663717087.gif
20KB, 633x758px
>be me
>meet a nice girl off tinder
>she's nice and easy to talk to
>by the end of the date she starts talking to me about her ex bfs
>doesn't seem too quiet about sex with them either
Should I bother with her? She's really the best I can have, even if that's scraps. I can't really go any better than this.
>>
>tinder
kill yourself
>>
>>38793759
would you buy a used car if the last owner fucked it?
>>
>>38793817
I was expecting a girl to have had at least one partner but ffs not that many, and I didn't expect her to describe that shit to me on the first date.
>>
>>38793973
On the first date? that's strange. How did you steer the conversation? How did you get to that point? And what were her comments? In some cases talking is more telling than the act itself. And why are you insecure about this? Are you afraid she would cheat on you? Are you upset they beat you to it?! I just wanna know why its bothering you so I can help. And sorry for the harsh language.
>>
>>38794251
>How did you steer the conversation? How did you get to that point?
We'd get to talking about "opening up to people" and she said she's cold on the outside but warm inside so I asked her why's that and she proceeded to explain to me how guys exploited it and went into detail about those guys.

>And why are you insecure about this? Are you afraid she would cheat on you?
On one hand yes, on the other, it's really an issue of my imagination killing me whenever I think about the fact that there were some other guys (Chads most likely) that were railing her and cumming on her and she was absolutely happy about it, even if those guys were cheating on her hard. I think she might not want to do any of that with me and in fact I was with a girl like that once and she relatively quickly dumped me for some Chad. Who dumped her too relatively quickly.
>>
>>38794332
Ive been there done that with a girl just like the one you met on Tinder. Dont bother, she will leave you when she realizes that she can trade younup for someone better. Trust me, it will save you a year of heartbreak.
>>
>>38793759
>she starts talking to me about her ex bfs

this shit always weirds me out, i don't know why women think it's a good idea to do.
>>
>>38794550
Problem is I don't think I can find any girl better than this
>>
>>38793759
Just stay long enough to get your dick wet then leave. No point in committing to used goods but doesn't mean you can't have some fun with it either. Cut her loose the moment it becomes a chore.
>>
>>38794574
I never understood it either but some girls just don't seem to think it's bad that they had multiple partners.
>>
>>38793759
Smash and dash,cum and run my friend trust me its for the best.
>>
>>38794620
I want a relationship though. I want someone there for me. Getting my dick wet just doesn't feel worth going over the trouble of getting to know her better and shit
>>
>>38794332
Well number 1 thats a sign of trust that she's talking to you about this. And number 2 she seems to be regretful of those past relationships so you might be the "change" for her unlike the girl you used to be with who was still to learn the consequences of that lifestyle. As for your imagination, well that's all on you, you can't be a slave to your imagination like I am. If you're with a girl you'll imagine her past acts, if she had non, you will imagine her future acts, if paranoia gets the best of you you'll imagine her cheating whenever and it's not just her but others. If you don't have the confidence you'll start imagining her with guys enjoying her self more even if you know for certain she would never cheat on you. Anon if she is with you now, she is with you because at this time you are the best option out of the billions of other men on the planet. Don't try to play with time as that is a game you'll never win, the only thing you can do is bettering yourself so you stay the best option for whatever years come thereafter.
>>
>>38794649

Do you want to look back on this moment in the future, and realize that the day you met your wife, she painstakingly described every dick she had ever taken in high detail?

No you won't because you're not a cuck and you can do better than this. It's fine to want relationships but being the last in a long line of dicks is a beta cuck thing to do.
>>
>>38794720
being the last means he was the best of all of the ones that came before him...
>>
>>38794649
Or you can keep her around as a practice girlfriend til you meet your real one

>mfw some girls actually bought into the meme of the alpha male falling for the practice gf
>>
>>38794732
Or it means she's running out of options
>>
>>38794732
You're a fucking cuck, OP isn't. Get that sorry shit out of this fucking thread faggot.
>>
>>38794649
>I want a relationship though

Why the fuck are you using tinder then. Anon, you aren't going to find that girl on that app. Its a fucking meat market that is dedicated to separating intimacy from cold hard "I don't care what my dad thinks of me" fucking.

I'm going to tell you something, there is no right girl when it comes to internet dating. It is a barren wasteland of discarded goods who realize they damaged and are willing to go settle for flings or false emotions they construct from chatting with someone for a few hours.
>>
>>38794776
I don't think I can meet a girl who hasn't had any partners. It's just that the amount and the fact that she spoke of that so openly is what's killing me
>>
>>38794798
I have no other places for meeting girls. It's either that or nothing. I'm damaged too so I guess I fit there
>>
>>38794816
you know what the bigger problem here is? that she doesn't think a high partner count is something to be ashamed of, so much that shes willing to share it with someone she just met. that IMO is the real red flag, OP.
>>
>>38794708
You're saying that she'll leave me anyway aren't you?
>>
>>38794798
> false emotions they construct from chatting with someone for a few hours.
so much fucking this. getting into those chats is fun though if you remain as neutral as possible and watch what kind of stuff she projects onto you.
>>
>>38794844
repeating digits of enlightenment!
>>
>>38794852
No I'm not, and I'm not saying she'es staying either. All I'm saying is don't judge her on her past before you know your present. Youre the only one in this thread who can know if she will leave you or not and 1 date isn't enough to know that.
>>
>>38794929
the best way to predict future action is past action. if she was a fucking whore then, there's nothing that will stop her from being a fucking whore now. btw ultimately i agree with you, he should try to hit that, but dip out the moment it gets serious
>>
>>38794631

I think some girls approach dates like a job interview: talking about past experience demonstrates your employability or, in the case of a date, your datability. Nevermind that it comes off trashy.
>>
how old is she OP? chances are shes in her early 20s and shes just being rebellious and trying to piss off her dad.

if shes in her late 20s or early 30s, RUN. DONT WALK. RUN.
>>
File: 1501650700903.png (7KB, 235x248px) Image search: [Google]
1501650700903.png
7KB, 235x248px
>>38793759
>"a nice girl"
>uses a hook up app
you have a warped definition of what constitutes a nice girl
>>
>>38794610
>Problem is I don't think I can find any girl better than this

Probably true. You cant find another girl better than this. But do you know what else is also true? That she CAN and WILL find someone better than you. She will leave you for another guy and you'll just be another addition to the long list of guys shes dated. You are not the exception.
>>
>>38795025
22 originallobloxx
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.