[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /pathetic/ here >only friend is an underaged boy from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 25

File: 2014_019.jpg (135KB, 800x765px) Image search: [Google]
2014_019.jpg
135KB, 800x765px
who /pathetic/ here

>only friend is an underaged boy from /r9k/ who calls me mommy
>growing drug dependency
>upper thighs covered in hearts and my own initials for some retarded reason
>only hobby is drugs and imagining an old man named harunori who gives me vinyls to resell on the internet for a profit
>>
I'd kill someone to call a grill from /r9k/ mommy or big sis
What drugs are you on ?
Try to lower it down a bit, think about your sweetheart
He probably likes you very much
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>actually have friends and gf
>all online
>only hobby is painting plastic figurines
>>
>>38793232

man your story reminds me of when I was like 14 and playing WoW and I had this weird mommy gf relationship with some lady in her 30s
>>
>house is a mess
>often sleep on bed with no bed sheet
>air conditioner leaking water inside (no its not the air filter)
>basically no friends
>bulimia
>developed a whole milk dependence
>ran out of schizo medication
>too scared to see doctor again because dont want to go to be sent to a psychiatric ward
>>
>>38793232
>only friend is an underaged boy from /r9k/ who calls me mommy
Lol I want to hear more about that, it sounds kawaii as fuck.
>>
>>38793232
Do you got any contacts, anon? You seem pretty cool. I use Discord and I'm always open to making new friends.
What drugs do ya use?
>>
>>38793343
Hey anon, that sounds a bit serious.
Do you really think you'll be put in a ward just for asking for another prescription?
Please get more meds.
also milk is awesome
>>
>>38793232
>tfw no mommy or big sis gf
post your thighs onegai
>>
>>38793232
>put on a high pedestal throughout my entire life
>entire family thinks I'm some prodigy
>don't even know how to tie my shoe
>dating a girl to make her happy and she thinks I'm happy
>only alive to make sure gf doesn't an hero
>been bottling up things since I was 10
>probably has psychosis
>has severe trust issues
>stopped talking to family
There's so much more to say
>>
>>38793391
I was told if my issue doesnt get any better I'd need to be sent to a ward, I don't want that. I don't want to lie either, it hurts me when I lie
I know
>>
>>38793343
tilt your ac more so the water drips out
>>
File: 2014_018.jpg (167KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
2014_018.jpg
167KB, 850x850px
>>38793301
right now, xanax and hydrocodone. feels comfy and sleepy.

and just find someone and cling on to them. they don't even have to be female, just give the illusion of being nurturing/motherly/whatever

>>38793333
all online is a sad-making feeling

>>38793338
thankfully not his gf, just his mother figure. i'd feel even more pathetic if i were

>>38793343
what did they have you on? sounds stressful, but maybe if you communicate yourself well you can avoid being sent to the ward
>>
>>38793338
You're a lucky man eh...
>>
>>38793232

I'm relatively young still be my mommy
>>
File: 1500863463611.jpg (38KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1500863463611.jpg
38KB, 800x450px
>>38793232
>wake up everyday going to salary job I hate
>think about killing myself all day while there
>go home and lock myself in my room browsing 4chan or watching anime
>go to bed at about 1 am
>wake up 5 hours later to do it again
>have repeated this same cycle for over a year now

I just want it all to end. It's physically painful for me to even be around people anymore because I know there's something different between me and everyone else. I can fit in ok on the surface but there's something I'm missing and I feel even more isolated when around people because it's just that much more apparent.

I'm going to repeat this pattern until my mental health deteriorates to the point where I drive off the bridge I have to go across every morning. I went through the fit meme and trying to make friends with people but it doesn't make me any happier.

>tfw you're so broken the only person you could ever hope to have a connection with is someone as broken as you
>tfw all you really want more than anything is someone you can watch anime with
>>
>>38793437
Stop both of that shit immediately please
Go on pot eventually or whatever but trust me this will fuck your shit up

BE STRONG
Much love man
>>
>>38793421
But you just can't go without the meds.
Things are only going to get worse for you.
If your life and home are in shambles that can mostly be attributed to your condition.
You may end up being your own worst enemy.
Besides, do you think the wards will be like how they are in the movies with the straight jackets and burly men with surgical masks? I've heard they're quite comfy these days.
I've already drunk 3 glasses today
>>
>>38793437

oh, well in that case you can be my mommy gf

>>38793442

it was pretty cool I guess, just a really weird time to think back on

I always wonder if her and my other WoW friends ever think about me how I think about them, shame to get out of touch with those people
>>
>>38793232
>life is really shitty
>have a lot of problems
>too scared to talk about it on r9k
>>
File: 1498967294536 (1).jpg (96KB, 498x445px) Image search: [Google]
1498967294536 (1).jpg
96KB, 498x445px
>>38793232
>Never had GF
>last 6 years without interacting with girls
>meet girl
>one chance at e-gf
>blow it up by spilling spaghetti being desperate and almost OD'ing myself on benzos as the anxiety and stress of keeping interactions were killing me
>Literally having chest pains in my room while talking to her.
>Stuttering on call
I am a fucking living meme, I am a 23-year-old adult male and I am more pathetic now then when i was 15.
>a few months later and I am still autistically screeching about it.
>>
>>38793232
tits or gtfo lady
>>
>>38793232
I'll be your friend OP.

I'm not looking for a mommy gf. Not really into that.
>>
>>38793507
haha haha , most pathetic thing I've ever read keeeeeeek
>>
>>38793437
Nuplazid and Clozaril
>>38793485
I heard they are nothing like in movies. They can be either a great place or a fucking awful place worse than concentration camps.
>>
File: 2014_001.jpg (112KB, 750x770px) Image search: [Google]
2014_001.jpg
112KB, 750x770px
>>38793356
it's what it sounds like. i send him hearts and try to be nice to him when he is sad or needs emotional support. it wasn't my idea, but i'm not opposed to it so i am now "mommy"

>>38793401
too tired to stand up and get my phone

>>38793412
that sounds bad, anon, but you need to prioritize yourself too even if it breaks the image that your family/gf have of you, though i'm sure there's a compromise between helping yourself and maintaining your relationships. what are your reasons for dating her beside just making her happy? do you feel happier now that you don't talk to your family anymore?

>>38793481
it's legal in my state, but as stupid as it sounds, i've never tried it. my memory is always hazy now, but someone asked me why earlier today and i think i told them that i was too afraid to use a lighter kek

>>38793475
what kind of job do you have? the wageslave cycle is a sad one when you can't find purpose beyond hedonistic pleasures. i have a hard time maintaining friendships and meeting expectations in general so i sort of empathize when it comes to "relying on others" to make me happy. i don't hate my job right now, but i can't really imagine working for the next 50 years and somehow still being satisfied with my current "hobbies" and life
>>
>>38793563
Fair enough, but just think. If things remain the same, you'll only continue decaying in your home until something breaks. If you want to fix things the only way you'll be able to is with professional help.
Do you have any family to share this with?
>>
>>38793338
Oh shit nigga you too?
>>
>lose contact of friends after graduating.
>binge on lsd and lay/sleep on living room couch the entire summer
>delete every social media account I have because it just makes me more depressed.
>I haven't been outside or in public since June.
>went to the grocery store last week and felt extremely embarrassed.

I've never been like this till now.
>>
>>38793507
what were you taking? getting older but gaining no new life experiences is like spreading the same amount of butter on a constantly growing slice of toast

>>38793563
you should still try and get your prescriptions refilled. i don't think they'll send you to a psych ward just because you're stagnating. they don't usually do so unless you're a danger to yourself/others, underaged and your guardian places you in one for "legitimate reasons", or you ask to be there in the first place
>>
>>38793604
>that sounds bad, anon, but you need to prioritize yourself too even if it breaks the image that your family/gf have of you, though i'm sure there's a compromise between helping yourself and maintaining your relationships. what are your reasons for dating her beside just making her happy? do you feel happier now that you don't talk to your family anymore?
I know I need to but I just don't have the motivation.
I have happiness in other people being happy so it really sucks. I'm starting to think that she's losing interest in me even though she said she would never leave me and wants my children. I love being around her and talking to her but when I'm not jealousy hits and I start to get obsessed more and more. When she does leave me I know for a fact that I'll most likely end it. I don't have anything to talk to them about because we share no common interests. They're really into sports and I have absolutely no interest in that.
I'm always there for people so maybe I just want someone to be there for me for once in my life.
>>
>>38793704
>but when I'm not, jealousy hits
>>
>>38793232
Do you have big thighs? Please tell me you have big thighs.
>>
Oh look another roastie attention thread what a cohencidence
>>
File: 1493869670413.jpg (79KB, 750x498px) Image search: [Google]
1493869670413.jpg
79KB, 750x498px
>sit in room and jerk off
>family and siblings work at my families buisness
>I dont work because im a aspie ocd mess and my family always gave me tiny jobs and gave me low bar to jump over
>no friends
>only online friends

well atleast i was born cute looking because i have a mommy gf and a dommy gf they arent long distance i dont have a car
>>
>>38793232
I'm not a virgin, hate drugs, and don't live in America, but I have an inherent urge to talk to you because I inexplicably like broken women

Pretty fucking pathetic desu
>>
>>38793232
>no friends
>can't develop enough interest in anything to have a hobby
>can't find a job and don't really want to either
>not even interested in getting a gf anymore
>no dreams, no goals, no plans for the future
>my birthday is on Friday and my mom will ask again why don't I have friends
>she'll also say that all she wishes is for me to be happy -the one thing I can't do
>I just want to die but I can't do it because knowing how sad my parents would get makes me feel guilty even though I would never know
>>
File: 1498185699625.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1498185699625.gif
2MB, 696x478px
I feel a bit pathetic but not too much over this. Basically I talked to a girl off of here and we really hit it off. She was pretty unstable but I'm pretty empathetic so I understood why she was so unstable and just accepted it. She started liking me and freaked out and basically listed out every fault she had and I told her its fine it wouldn't drive me away. We talked non stop for 3 weeks and I really started liking her then last week she suddenly stopped getting online. Its been exactly a week without even a msg and I'm pretty worried but I have no way to reach her. I feel like I've been ghosted...I knew she was gonna get really busy this week but my anxiety is gnawing at me hard core. It just sucks that I finally opened up to a girl and poof she's suddenly gone without a word...
>>
>>38793604
I used to be afraid of the lighter too it's normal if you never used one
Give weed a try !
>>
how do i get a boy from r9k to call me mommy
>>
>>38793232
>>38793437
>>38793604
What are these cute loli pictures from?
>>
>>38793833
nice dubs, mommy
>>
>>38793833
You are going to get thousands of replies in no time if you decide to attentionwhore with pic+timestamp.
Personally I'm too old to have a mom right now.
>>
>>38793833
First step: don't have a penis
>>
>no friends. True hermit since childhood.
>riddled with ptsd & depression
>only talk to my brother who now has a wife and children.
>24 and all I'm qualified for is light office work.
>Been procrastinating learning programming since 18.
>never even had an e-girlfriend.
>>
>>38793833
literally
>be a girl
>start a thread with timestamp
gg no re
>>
>>38793704
how long have you been with her? growing more obsessed will drive her away. if you want to maintain your relationship, maybe buy into the therapy meme and get help for yourself and find healthier ways to cope, otherwise both you and her will feel the heaviness of your emotions and it won't be healthy for you or your relationship. maybe if you're there for yourself, you'll attract people who are more well-rounded and capable of caring about you

>>38793677
i've lost contact with all my friends at every stage of my life. my high school friends, first university friends, job friends, current university friends are slowly disappearing too. what's it like tripping by yourself? i've been advised not to do it, but i've done shrooms and a few psychedelic RCs by myself and it's not too bad.

and by graduating, i assume you mean high school? you're still very young, i hope you don't feel too stuck yet

>>38793762
do you have two gfs or are they the same person?

>>38793769
poor you. luckily for you, most girls on the internet are broken in some way, or at least needy/insecure
>>
>>38793232
You sound familiar as fuck I must have briefly talked to you on discord or something.
>>
>>38793338
Ok Shawn
>>
>>38793918
A lot of talking to myself and eating dinner at 3am
>>
>>38793918
2 gfs
>>
>>38793835
some random photo set from sadpanda. can't recall now, but i reversed google searched it and found this

http://usw456.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-1.html

>>38793789
don't worry, anon. your situation isn't pathetic. the obligation you feel towards your parent's emotions and well-being mean that you at least have a somewhat okay relationship with them.

>>38793794
she probably is gone ;_; i don't want to make you feel bad, but it doesn't matter how busy you are, it's not that hard to give a short reply and let the other person know that they're okay.

>>38793919
what's your tag?
>>
>>38793918
>how long have you been with her? growing more obsessed will drive her away. if you want to maintain your relationship, maybe buy into the therapy meme and get help for yourself and find healthier ways to cope, otherwise both you and her will feel the heaviness of your emotions and it won't be healthy for you or your relationship. maybe if you're there for yourself, you'll attract people who are more well-rounded and capable of caring about you

Around two weeks
Yeah I know, I'm going to try my hardest to not talk to her almost every hour. Therapy won't help, already tried it. I believe it has to be a friend who will do it. I feel really bad for not trusting her enough that she won't leave me but most of my gut feelings have been right in the past with my exes and events.
I'm really good at pretending I'm fine and I hate that about myself
>>
>>38793338
Things could have escalated. Happened to a friend of mine years ago. His mom met another boy about his age (~16) on RuneScape. The boy had difficulty with his family so the mom offered a room at her house. Over the years they got closer and closer. It's now common knowledge that they are involved sexually with each other.
They all still live together.
The mom is a fat solid 3/10.
The guy's almost Chad/10.
>>38793232
What about Harunori and the vinyls?
>>
>>38794001

> it's not that hard to give a short reply and let the other person know that they're okay

Yeah exactly. I dont see any way she didn't just ghost me but I'm hoping something else happened. And Dont worry you won't make me feel bad. My anxiety over it peaked yesterday. It just really sucks and I feel sad about it
>>
File: sad child.jpg (104KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
sad child.jpg
104KB, 1000x1430px
>>38793232
>Weak pathetic child in a mans body
>Living with parents because I'm to anxious to leave the house
>Would kill for a mommy gf because all my mum does is mentally abuse me
>Will cling on to any female that I meet online and desperately avoid abandonment and loneliness
>Usually wallow in self pity because no one understands me
>Too scared to see a psychologist about my mental issues for fear that they will put me in a ward or tell my parents
>Too scared to take meds for fear it will fuck up my brain
>Too scared to get better for fear that I will lose my personality
There's probably more things to list, I just can't think of it off the top of my head
>>
>>38793833
>be a girl
>give me contact info
I'll call you mommy
0chre, I've seen that name around here before too
I can sustain your own co-dependencies if you sustain mine
>>
>>38794177
>Too scared to get better for fear that I will lose my personality
But Anon, you already lack that
>>
>>38793835
The art style lacks finesse.
>>
>>38794001
My tag was like z!b. Just the xanax and the mom thing sounded familiar.

If you're that person then it's all cool; think you had the wrong idea about my reasons for talking to ya.
>>
File: 68484576.jpg (178KB, 1922x1439px) Image search: [Google]
68484576.jpg
178KB, 1922x1439px
>>38793232
I'm sure you're not inherently pathetic, everybody has something of worth inside them. Something big they can be proud of and take pleasure in. I think you could have this je ne sai quois in you too anon you just have to open your bum and let my cock inside.
>>
>>38794245
That is true actually, do you know me? My own personality is just a bunch of personalities I've stolen from other people. I don't really know who I really am. But my issues is what makes me, me and so I'm scared that if I get better I will be an entirely different person who I don't like
>>
>>38793232
>it is now normal and generally accepted for women to post here and share "feels"
were did it go wrong? why cant good things ever last? we killed off normalfags with /relationshit/ before, why couldn't we do it again?
>>
File: smugmat.jpg (38KB, 467x382px) Image search: [Google]
smugmat.jpg
38KB, 467x382px
>>38793232
kikiberu#4576
>>
File: 2014_006.jpg (204KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
2014_006.jpg
204KB, 750x730px
>>38794028
why not yourself? if not yourself, why not your ability to find a friend who can help or at help you work with yourself? is your girlfriend self-aware of her actions or perceptive of your feelings?

>>38794041
that's sad-making. i hope the boy doesn't feel trapped in the situation with the fat mom, but to each his own

he's an old man who owns a small used goods shop in rural japanese prefecture and i find a copy of plantasia and resell it for 200 dollars, and the next week i come back he gives me one and asks to get a cut of the profit after i tell him about my reselling business online. he lets me hang out at his shop and is kind to me
>>
>alcoholic
>live with mum, owe her lots of money
>work a shitty dead end job in a failing company
>haven't had any sexual contact in around 2 years
>have no friends, not even online friends these days
>desktop pc broke down, currently using an ancient Chromebook and a cheap Android with a cracked screen
>the one form of recognition and impact I had (namely, attentionwhoring on here) has been taken from me
>currently applying for citizenship, but it's likely I'll be rejected and have to move back to the United Caliphate of Shitstain next year
not the most pathetic, but still fairly bad
>>
>>38794261
yes, but i stopped talking to you not because of the reasons you think i stopped talking to you for. i stopped talking to you because my "son" threw a lot of tantrums. sorry for not telling you why, i'm bad at those things.
>>
File: indictment-letter3.jpg (2MB, 2476x3492px) Image search: [Google]
indictment-letter3.jpg
2MB, 2476x3492px
Any /nofriends/ want to talk? [email protected]
>>
>>38794344
I'm usually the one who detects if something is wrong with someone and check up on them. No one has done that to me. People appreciate it when someone helps them but won't return the favor it seems. She's having enough problems as is so I don't want to put any stress on her. I really hope my paranoia is just paranoia. She's also on her period so that might be why she seems distant today so idk
>>
File: whisper-of-the-heart.jpg (144KB, 1280x692px) Image search: [Google]
whisper-of-the-heart.jpg
144KB, 1280x692px
>>38794344
Seems like a movie Studio Ghibli could make.
>>
>>38794457
can you differentiate between paranoia/anxiety and gut feelings/intuition normally? i'd give her a few days before jumping to any conclusions but i guess be wary. hopefully one day you find someone who can protect and nurture your feelings too. you deserve the favor returned.

>>38794393
why has your recognition been taken away from you? also what country are you in right now?
>>
>>38794413
Oh gotcha, it's all cool like I said. If you ever want another online friend just say hi. I've met a few new local r9kers since then; things worked out really well.

But an actual don't speak to me or my son ever again is funny/fine too.
>>
>>38794520
USA, sf bay area specifically
and it's the whole no face thing, it's frankly stupid. the truly cancerous threads are still around, yet the frankly harmless threads I made are gone for good
>>
>>38794520
Gut feelings/intuition usually have some backing to them and it used to just be paranoia but now she's saying things such as "my mom wants me to do this and this" but I don't know if this is the truth. Hopefully nothing is wrong but my heart keeps hurting more and more everyday. Yeah I hope so too but I'll most likely end it when she does leave me. Friends just seem so far away and I don't really see much of a future. Even though I'm working towards something that's a high paying job
>>
>high school dropout
>college dropout
>lunch lady
>boss dumps all over me every damn day
>half my coworkers are literally autistic/retarded
>boss makes me do their work because she doesn't know how to talk to them
>no future
>doctor doesn't believe I have violent mood swings
>doctor doesn't believe that I have hallucinations
>doctor doesn't believe I have time loss
>too embarrassed to go back and beg for medicine again
>be an aggressive, paranoid loser working around middle schoolers
>can't relate to anyone older than a middle schooler
>adult relationships are hard and scary and stupid
>will die alone just like my boss
>buy books and don't read them, just make stacks out of them to put stuff on top of
:/
>>
>>38793232
>No friends
>No desire to be social because of the stress it carries
>Can't maintain a relationship
>No life accomplishments
>Can't even masturbate without it ruining my mood and making me feel like shit
>>
File: tumblr_oppbr1kOgV1vlks32o1_1280.jpg (61KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oppbr1kOgV1vlks32o1_1280.jpg
61KB, 620x620px
>>38793232
>prepaid college
>tries to be straight
>realizes im bi, possibly transgender
>tries harder to be straight
>mental strain from living a lie
>depression, anxiety, schizotypal symptoms
>drop out of college in year 4
>kicked out of my college apartment 2 days ago
>living with a neet friend and her grandma
>on air mattress
>working part time jobs

>dreams of a strong man or woman to marry up to
>dreams of the life of a song bird
>dreams of being loved
>dreams

>feel myself aging each day
>>
>>38794539
i'm happy for you; my quest for friends has been stalled, but i can't maintain friendships anyway so it doesn't really matter. have they been mostly normal/nice?

>>38794613
your face is pretty well-known, maybe you can bypass it by drawing yourself instead. dumb suggestion, but that sucks. i don't really understand any attempts of "improving" /r9k/ since it's 90% shitposting anyway and has been since like 2014

>>38794630
can you communicate with her your concerns? if you have a reason for worrying, i'm sure it's not out of no where, and if she is understanding and worth your time, she'll try to understand your perspective despite whatever stresses are on her life right now. relationships are two-sided, so don't just ignore yourself for her; i don't think she'd want that either.

also don't end it, anon, and try not to be so fatalistic. your relationship is only two weeks old, it's not the be all and end all. ;_;

>>38794684
i'm sorry, anon, that sounds hard. why doesn't your doctor believe you? is this your pdoc or your general practitioner? can you go to another doctor to get help? i have the opposite problem. i told mine a few things and she's jumped to so many conclusions and made me seem way crazier than i actually am. big pharma is a scam reee

adult relationships are scary though, the expectations placed onto them and the other person's emotions are hard to handle for me at least
>>
File: extremely sad frog.jpg (16KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
extremely sad frog.jpg
16KB, 240x193px
>>38793475
>It's physically painful for me to even be around people anymore because I know there's something different between me and everyone else.

Jesus Christ anon, I came here to feel good, not be reminded that I feel that feel literally any fucking time I'm around anyone. All I do is shitpost and play vidya all day any more, mostly roguelikes but I legally acquired emulatan games to play, like Persona 3. I have to go back to uni in under 2 weeks and am really not looking forward to it. I know I don't fit in there. A few times I even left classes because I felt like I didn't belong there at all.
I felt so out of place, it was awful.
A-at least we're all friends here, r-right?
>>
>largely functional
>like to stick things up my ass while I masturbate and because it makes me feel beta which turns me on
>fantasize about being with a guy who makes me go down on him
>live at home
>26
>just going to uni now and everyone is young as fuck

why do I get off on shame how do I stop this some times I am so horny I just feel like degrading myself.
>>
>>38794823
>have they been mostly normal/nice?

Yeah, super normal and nice people considering you know, r9k. One local guy I grabbed tacos with and we play fighting games online and IRL. And this fembot chick who lives near Venice beach was incredibly nice and I'm pretty much going out with her now (I'm her first bf).

Don't give up on your quest for friends; I genuinely thought you were cool af. Really easy to talk to and relate to. Def a rare quality around here.
>>
File: 1499138262862.jpg (52KB, 469x632px) Image search: [Google]
1499138262862.jpg
52KB, 469x632px
>wizard
>never successfully ask a girl out
>fat through lack of discipline
>on 4chan every hour I'm at home
>can't git gud at vidya
>took 10 years to get my bachelor's
>only work part-time
>can't get full-time job besides janitor at <$9/hr
It's that last one that really bugs me. Every supervisor that I've ever had loves me - my laziness does not come through at work. But even with my credentials, I can't get a job. In my more paranoid times I can almost believe there's actually a "do not hire" list out there, and I'm on it for some reason.
>some employer calls up my old college advisor
>desperate for an employee RIGHT NOW
>anyone will do
>AFTER they already interviewed me
If I could get a full-time job I could at least feed my hobbies (and/or my belly) to distract me from the rest of my troubles. But I don't even have that.
>>
File: 1486357045281.png (32KB, 688x578px) Image search: [Google]
1486357045281.png
32KB, 688x578px
>>38794177
I feel as if we are the same person.
I know your struggle, brother.
>>
>>38794823
I don't know if I can tell her about how I'm feeling. I feel like she'll think that I'm not dependent enough if I were to do that. I'm also afraid she'll lose interest in me because of that. I just want her to be happy. I'll talk to her about it tomorrow. I know but my exes really fucked me up. First one cheated on me, second one had BPD and it was a train wreck. The rest were eh. She might be the first one I love dearly. I'm so fucked up mentally anon that I have delusions and starting to get hallucinations. I don't see hope anymore.
Sorry for all of this
>>
>>38794979
I feel bad for this anon
>>
>>38794968
>And this fembot chick who lives near Venice beach was incredibly nice and I'm pretty much going out with her now (I'm her first bf).

aw, that's adorable. how did that end up happening? take her to disneyland and buy her some dole whip wew

and that's good that you've had good luck. a few people have added me since then, but nothing has really come out of it. a surprising amount of people are from random places not at all near us

>>38794969
that fucking sucks, anon. what did you get your degree in? maybe you can try applying in places that are bit further away or in a completely different city if you are black listed or something like that, might be a nice chance of scenery though definitely kind of impractical. what kind of feedback have you gotten on your resume? anything constructive?

>>38794979
ahh, yeah it makes sense why you're so insecure. if you're starting to get delusions and hallucinations you might want to try going to a doctor again. don't know if they'll help other than being a pill dispensary, but it might worth a try. BPD girls can really fuck people up

if you want your relationship to succeed, you need to share your feelings with her or else, as well-meaning as you mean to be, it'll still be one-sided and she'll be able to tell. that's what relationships are essentially about, growing together as individuals and as a unit and communicating with each other... something something, i'm not really certified to give advice on this i guess
>>
>>38793789
my birthdays on saturday, wanna fug?
>>
>>38793333
>only hobby is painting plastic figurines

What country are you from?
>>
>>38795085
I'll see how talking to her goes and find out what to do after that.
I'm very blunt with people except pretending to be happy. Do I ask her straight up if she still has interest in me or what? I don't know what the best thing would be to start it up with.
I just want to say thank you for helping me out, anon. Even if you don't mean it It helped calm me down.
>>
>>38795085
>how did that end up happening? take her to disneyland and buy her some dole whip wew

She's kind of a really anxious person (hell so am I, maybe I mentioned it to you too it's been a while), but when we met up she said she liked how considerate I was of her anxiety (probably because I understand how it feels). So we kept meeting up/hanging out then I asked her back to my place for some anime and chill and it went perfectly.

I thought I was an ugly old guy, but she keeps saying how hot and attractive I am... it was kinda hard to not fall for her after that.

And yeah disneyland/dole whip! I almost forgot about it. But we're kind of both not big on crowds... so our dates have been a lot of chilling while watching anime/playing vidya with me baking her cookies/going to the movies/taking it easy at the beach and subdued robot stuff like that. Don't forget getting your own dole whip though; you said you wanted one yourself. Get it at a local place. Actually fuck that god it's humid here lately. Hope you got a/c eventually.
>>
>>38795085
what part of US are you from anyways?
>>
File: 1499912199837.jpg (37KB, 723x350px) Image search: [Google]
1499912199837.jpg
37KB, 723x350px
I always wanted a boyfriend or a lonely robot who wanted to be my friend and call me mommy. I don't know why i like this so much but it makes me happy to think of comforting someone and cuddling them. If liked them would love to have them suckle to my tits while I pet their head. Sometimes wish I wasn't so fat/ugly so I could land something like that.
>>
>never wears panties around the house
>my mom keeps yelling at me to wear them
is it really needed?
>>
>>38795257
around LA

>>38795207
no problem, anon. glad that talking to someone, even if it's just a random person on /r9k/ makes you feel a bit better. i think that sounds a bit accusatory, maybe ask her if everything is fine on her end, if there's anything you can do for her, and then tell her that you've been feeling a bit left out, but you understand that she has a lot on her plate, or something along those lines. good luck on your situation, and remember that your feelings do matter

>>38795254
that's adorable aaaaa

is she much younger than you or around your age? i hope it works out for you! and it's cute that you guys have done mostly low-key stuff as of recently. sounds like a comfy relationship desu

>>38795313
you can definitely land someone like that despite your perceptions of yourself as fat/ugly. in fact, a lot of people who want mommy gfs seem to be into heavier women. if you've scrolled through my thread thus far, it seems like you'd be a pretty hot commodity. you sound cute, i hope you find someone as cute who you can pet and comfort

i stay on call with my son almost 24/7 since it makes him feel safer, it's cute hdfioshiocx;
>>
File: 1498092964421.jpg (102KB, 835x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498092964421.jpg
102KB, 835x650px
>>38795313
>tfw at some point in my life I would have begged for you to be my gf (only to be rejected)
>tfw now that I've ascended beyond the pathetic orbiter mindset all I want is for you to get off my fucking board you fat fuck

>>38795476
fuck you normie
>>
>>38793232
I used to have a son.
I abandoned him like the nigger I am.
>>
>>38795476
Aww im in cali. Ill be your friend op.
>>
>>38795476
Nonetheless you're still a person. Yeah that seems better than what I was going to do lmao
Have a great life, anon. Live long and live strong.
>>
>>38795313
>tfw no mommy gf to pet your head and let me suckle on her breasts.
Feels bad.
>>
File: 044.jpg (481KB, 1196x1700px) Image search: [Google]
044.jpg
481KB, 1196x1700px
>>38795502
>my fucking board
anon you sound like a newfag kek

>>38795505
that is pathetic, i will give you that

>>38795510
where in california are you?

>>38795528
you too! good luck with everything.
>>
File: 1490470777582.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490470777582.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>38793412
>everyone thinks I'm cool
>I'm really a useless faggot
I know this feel.
>>
File: 4.png (310KB, 229x734px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
310KB, 229x734px
>>38795589
The feeling is known too well
>>
>>38795476
She's much younger; there's like a 10+ year age gap between us (she's 22). It's been working just fine though.

Thanks for your positive vibes, friend. I don't know why you say you're pathetic... my impression of you was exactly the opposite. Hell I was impressed because you had your shit together work/school-wise. Robots always fuck up there but you didn't.
>>
>>38795544
the world needs more guys who want to treat their gf like their mommy.
>>
>>38793232
ayyyy /fembot/ here extremely addicted to drugs and throwing her life away with it. Failure is almost all aspects. Asexual and suffering in a world full of sex.

Pathetic is a great word to describe myself, only because I'm so weak to opiates. They're killing me.
>>
I don't know, I even have friends but most of them are just fucking normalfags. My life is fucking tedious and monotone.

I would like to have some /r9k/ friends, but my time in this site made me never want to contact anyone from here.
>>
>>38795660
I think there is a oversupply compared to girls who want that.
>>
>>38795683
Firstly, get the fuck off my board cunt
Second, what's your discord
>>
>>38793683
>getting older but getting no new life experience is like spreading the same amount of butter on a constantly grwoing slice of toast
This is such a good analogy, congrats
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.