[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i dont wash my hair for ONE day >it becomes super greasy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1455900974902.png (225KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1455900974902.png
225KB, 1000x1400px
>i dont wash my hair for ONE day
>it becomes super greasy and disgusting

WHYYYY
WHYYYYYYY
>>
>>38792942
Because you've washed it way too often, to the extent that now your body over-produces oils to compensate for having a protective layer repeated chemically sheared off of it.

Try dry shampoo and colder showers with less product.
>>
try a different kind of shampoo?
>>
>>38792957
not true
i only wash my hair once a month since i was 15
>>
>>38792976
So you're saying, usually it doesn't become greasy in only a day, and normally you have up to a month, but this time it did?

Did you exert yourself, either physically or emotionally? Was it hot out? Did you get wet from something else?

Either way, you still might as well jsut try dry shampoo.
>>
>>38792957
well i try not washing it too often (but its difficult since i have to go to college and i dont want everyone noticing my greasy hair) but it doesnt work at all it just gets more greasy until i wash it and that it, im sick of it

oh but i never tried colder showers nor dry shampoo
thanks anon

>>38792976
this is not meeee
but also wow thats weird
>>
>>38793012
i stay inside all the time, with acs on
it gets greasy after a day all the time, whether i shower less or more desu
>>38793024
didnt mean to imply i was u
>>
>>38793048
>>38792976
Oh, So you meant that not overdoing it doesn't help. Well, the "no-poo" thing doesn't work for everyone, but overdoing the showers or having hot showers can still cause an increase in production- but some people just can't handle showering less because of a bad roll on genetics.

>>38793024
Cold showers are just really good for you overall.

By the way, where do you find all the pictures you use for fate stuff?
>>
File: 63799561_p1_master1200.jpg (493KB, 595x723px) Image search: [Google]
63799561_p1_master1200.jpg
493KB, 595x723px
>>38793093
i only take them in summer but ill do it now

hato pics come from pixiv
the anime is world trigger
have another one for your appreciation
yahoo!
>>
>>38793241
>the anime is world trigger
Wait really? I remember reading the manga but I guess it was a really long time ago when it was new and I kind of dropped it when it got to the point with the "I came out of an egg now I'm edgy" stuff.

I don't remember the girl or art style though
>>
>>38792942
Haircut time desu I think I might go ham and just get it all buzzed Yolo and whatnot.
>>
File: 300px-鸠原_p.jpg (11KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
300px-鸠原_p.jpg
11KB, 300x270px
>>38793269
>>38793269
>Wait really? I remember reading the manga but I guess it was a really long time ago when it was new and I kind of dropped it when it got to the point with the "I came out of an egg now I'm edgy" stuff.

what
egg
what
what

no but, it was put on hiatus since loooong so its not important i guess
the girl was mentioned on the last arc
she is a sniper
and
the style is just fanart lmao
wait ill look for an official pic of her so you can see
>>
>>38793299
There was a girl, who was special for some reason and the generic protagonist cared about her, then she went into a cocoon or egg or something, and then shit changed?

Man I really don't remember.
>>
File: 60733829_p25_master1200.jpg (295KB, 850x966px) Image search: [Google]
60733829_p25_master1200.jpg
295KB, 850x966px
>>38793326
im so confused rn
its actually sorta funny
but yeah i have no idea what you are talking about anonon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.