[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are males so intellectually inferior? >Kids movie? Let

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Stefan_Molyneux_2014-02-10.jpg (9KB, 220x224px) Image search: [Google]
Stefan_Molyneux_2014-02-10.jpg
9KB, 220x224px
Why are males so intellectually inferior?

>Kids movie? Let me go on a rant about how women's reproductive strategies ruin civilization.
>Another kids movie? Let me do it again.
>The collapse of the Roman empire? I'm going to blame it on women.
>Social problems in the western world today? I'll blame it on women voting!

This is what males who think of themselves as "redpilled" and "intellectually superior" actually believe. How am I supposed to believe men are superior when your cream of the crop are, well, this?
>>
I'm looking for the argument in your post but I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>38792279
>"redpilled"
>cream of the crop

That's like calling rednecks the cream of the crop of white people.
>>
Dammit the dishwashers making noises again
>>
>>38792417
>tfw oven is really loud
Shit sucks
>>
File: neNBhYW_d.jpg (19KB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
neNBhYW_d.jpg
19KB, 512x368px
>>38792279
>posting not an argument man while making a post that is not an argument
i like your style
>>
>>38792279
>molymeme
pol pls go
but the guy gives off a cult leader vibe and his (((followers))) are as mindless as you'd expect, so lol
>>
>>38792279
Molymeme overreaches all the time, but how is that inferior compared to people who would never be able to see past the most superficial layer of information given to them?

Shit, I know this is bait that'll turn into sweetieposting soon
>>
>>38792279
So isn't any of that true?
>>
>>38793613
Um no it's not sweetie.
>>
>>38792279
Because males invented everything while women invented nothing.
>>
>>38793978
But it is.
You wanna vote when you can't even recognize a retorical question.
>>
>>38794062
Why should men be treated equally when you can't even recognize a rhetorical answer?
>>
Shills are too retarded. /r9k/ has barely anything to do with /pol/ your agenda won't go anywhere here. Tell your boss you should post on /pol/ not here
>>
>>38794249
>rhetorical answer
Every statement warrants a reply. Especially when it's not backed by any argument whatsoever.
Again, we can't give you these adult responsibilities when you are clearly not equiped to deal with them.
>>
File: 45315.jpg (17KB, 264x292px) Image search: [Google]
45315.jpg
17KB, 264x292px
>>38794249
>rhetorical answer
>>
>>38792279
Inferior quality bait. Here's a (You) out of pure pity.
>>
>>38793978
Don't call someone sweetie. It's up there with kiddo and makes you sound utterly retarded. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're not but faggots on forums saying "hm yah no sweetie" or "try again kiddo" are double Y chromo retarded.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.