[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to Guyana on Friday You've probably never heard of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 13

File: guya-MMAP-md.png (68KB, 1036x733px) Image search: [Google]
guya-MMAP-md.png
68KB, 1036x733px
Going to Guyana on Friday
You've probably never heard of it. It's the poison kool aid place.
>>
>>38791917
Ah the Jim Jones brand kool-aid. I remember reading all about that place. I think their cult website is still up or was still up about a year or 2 ago.

wild stuff when you read about it and all that murder
>>
>>38791917
>country is called surname
>>
>>38791917
Yeah dude it's fucking raw down there. They also have the highest suicide rate in the world.
>>
>>38791917
Why are you going, anon? Are you going to see family?
>>
>>38791917
Don't get shot by the venezuelans
>>
Guyana, suriname, and french guyana are so enigmatic. Literally nothing newsworthy happens in them (besides jim jones)
>>
>>38791917
Seems like a good place to fuck some lolis. Or maybe the opposite.
>>
>>38791917
It's a special pace.
>the only country on the continent speaking english
>full of pajeets(WHY?)
>like barrels
>>
>>38793280
Us jeets were brought over to work in the sugar cane fields.
>>
File: v1ArIEq.png (867KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
v1ArIEq.png
867KB, 604x604px
What goes on in this country? If I packed up with 10k Canadian could I live a comfy cozy life down here?
>>
>>38793354
Why won't you go back? Wont you feel more comfortable in your true homeland or you already forgot hindi?
>>
>>38791917
What do you plan on doing? Also are you white? You will get stared at a lot especially if you go to the rural areas.
>>
>>38793591
Go back? To India nigga? Fuck that. It's like trading one third world country for another on the other side of the world.
>>
>>38793647
B-but India has a bigger economy, more cities, and aspires to become a super power.
>>
>>38793744
>B-but India has a bigger economy, more cities, and aspires to become a super power.
AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>38793744
Honestly you have like three options when Guyanese: Hopefully someone sponsors you/gets you into the U.S. Try and make your life as not shit as possible, usually as a fisherman or some sort, or the third option :Suicide.

T. Someone who was born in Guyana, but moved to the U.S. when I was 6.

I returned when I was 14 for my grandmothers funeral and I just couldn't really understand how people lived like this, I was a complete outsider in the country I was born. I don't really care too much though, its a third world country pretty much and I'm perfectly fine living in the U.S.
>>
>>38791963
>country is called surname
Suriname
>>
>>38793942
>T. Someone who was born in Guyana, but moved to the U.S. when I was 6.
would you ever live in French Guiana?
>>
>>38793942
wew lad, look at these demographics. Poo in Loos in South America. Stay in your shit hole country please if you are a poo in loo. Literally the most disgusting people up there with Somalis. I'd. rather have an illegal Amerindian than a nasty Poo in Loo.
>>
>>38793983
Honestly, I barely have any memories of living in Guyana, when I came into the U.S. I was put into second grade and pretty much grew up as an average kid. I did get really fat though, which I guess is normal since I was not used to such caloric dense food, and family had no knowledge of nutrition (they still don't). The U.S. is pretty much the only country I know and I really don't want to live anywhere else to be honest.
>>38794034
Too late nigga i'm already here, I'm about 40% black 40% West indian though so I don't really look Indian, just a lightskin black guy with straight hair.
>>
I'm Indian
Would I fit in if I went to guyana
>>
>>38791917

Please say more about your plans anon. I have an autistic geography interest so I like minor-meme geography places.

Will you go to the capital, Georgetown? You should be careful not to go to Venezuela right now especially if you're a Burger - their whole country is fucking up right now.

I used to have a warehouse job and I got a pick list to prep a single pallet of stuff to send to Suriname. This please my autism so much that I made the pallet extra-nice and drew an outline of Suriname's border with a smiley in the middle. I hope they liked my pallet.
>>
File: mars-hates-niggers-too.jpg (427KB, 1107x794px) Image search: [Google]
mars-hates-niggers-too.jpg
427KB, 1107x794px
>>38794109
>Too late nigga i'm already here, I'm about 40% black 40% West indian though so I don't really look Indian, just a lightskin black guy with straight hair.

Ok Coolie whatever you say... its pathetic really. You people complain about your shit countries and then come her, not realizing you are the cause of your shit countires
>>
>>38794190
dude what the fuck is your problem
grow up
>>
>>38791917
Guyanese here. Why are you going? Do you have relatives there or are you visiting Jonestown? Sometimes I miss my home, I haven't been there since I was 14 but at least my relatives still keep our old house so we don't have to sell it
>>
File: Box O' Nigga.jpg (87KB, 460x730px) Image search: [Google]
Box O' Nigga.jpg
87KB, 460x730px
>>38794223
>You're government is importing coolies to fill your jobs and suppress your wages, just grow up, uggghh
reddit pls kill yourself promptly
>>
File: Pepe fort.jpg (74KB, 720x398px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe fort.jpg
74KB, 720x398px
>>38794190
You sound upset friend. The U.S. is my country now and nothing you can say won't change the fact that I'm a citizen. Actually thinking about joining the Air Force and possibly be an Aerospace engineer down the line. Almost 24 now and I guess I can finally grasping who I am and what I want to be in the future.
>>
File: dante-be-knocking1.gif (51KB, 181x292px) Image search: [Google]
dante-be-knocking1.gif
51KB, 181x292px
>>38794262
>>38794223
Look, this is the typical third world mindset.
>Lol my coutnry sucks ass hole through a glory hole
>lets ditch and go to a better coutnry
No sense of loyalty, no sense of belonging, like a locust they plague the land, until the crops are eaten and then they move on to the next land to plague mankind as they consume CONSUME CONSUME!!! This is all Coolie knows, as he traverses this world in search of consumables, forever a slave in the material world.

>>38794329
Don't worry about it buddy, love the pass port meme. My passport is the privilege of my blood and birth. You'll never understand, you'll live as the perpetual foreigner, a stranger in a stranger's land. No connection to past and thus, no investment it's future, just as you lived in your old world.
>>
>>38794034
>literally the most disgusting people besides Somalis

What do you have against the master race?
>>38794268
You'd be a pleb regardless of the population of the country your in.
>>
>>38793354
Why did they bring indians instead of niggers?
>>
File: DE8chmbXUAETm0e.jpg (100KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DE8chmbXUAETm0e.jpg
100KB, 640x640px
>>38794416
They brought both, I'm not sure what the exact reason was, maybe Indians were cheaper? I think Suriname has the highest concentration of West Indians, but they're all over the Caribbeans as well. I assume it was just cheap labor/Indentured servants.
>>
File: Dont Care.jpg (47KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Dont Care.jpg
47KB, 620x387px
>>38794406
Lol, I don't even have to insult you, after all you're Somali (or whatever vairiety of Coolie).
>>
>>38794385
Where in my post did I state that my country sucks?
>>38794416
After slavery failed they brought Indians in for indentured labor.
>>
File: Alan Keyes.jpg (57KB, 416x431px) Image search: [Google]
Alan Keyes.jpg
57KB, 416x431px
>>38794486
>Where in my post did I state that my country sucks?
By the simple fact that you left it to live in a better country. Actions speak louder than words my love, this is a fairly common concept in 1st world countries. Immigrants are traitors to their nations.
>>
>>38794473
>Somali
>Coolie

A nation of noblemen vs a descendant of serfs?
>>
File: Laughing kikes.gif (1MB, 250x198px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing kikes.gif
1MB, 250x198px
>>38794578
>A nation of noblemen
>>
>>38794034
>illegal amerindian
are you.... retarded?
>>
>>38794625
England was the Thailand of WE for centuries. Norsemen and rich arabs would go on sex tours there.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.