[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>accidently made a deal with a devil when I was 14 >got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 1470777709892.png (386KB, 420x766px) Image search: [Google]
1470777709892.png
386KB, 420x766px
>accidently made a deal with a devil when I was 14
>got conned badly
>stuck with a curse and a borked wish that's almost as bad as the curse
>spirit tendency is too negative to ever find a romantic partner, at best all I can do is find mediocre friends
>tempted to just kill myself at this point but I'm also afraid it'll follow me into whatever afterlife is open to me at this point

my parents made another deal before I was born in order to break the legacy curse haunting my dad's side, and thankfully that worked but I got left with a malformed soul and a negative tendency, hence why I ended up making contact with a devil back when I was a fucking young teenager.

>tfw sinking deeper and deeper into self destruction because of this
>tfw not sure whether I should blame my parents for this
>have a malformed soul so I don't really care anyway
>>
nigga waht
Waht the fuck did you make the deal for? How the fuck do you even get conned for something like this?
>>
>>38791031
You aren't the only one anon, but idk if my parents did that.
>>
>>38791031
>implying the devil cares about your soul when there are millions of other people willing to give it away for free
>>
>>38791031
go roleplay on /x/
>>
if that shit worked every person would be a billionaire,

dumb ass
>>
>>38791057
this is going to sound so fucking gay (hence why I didn't put it in the OP) but basically I wanted wished to be more violent and aggressive, my dad and my brother were much more manly than me, I was too empathetic, happy go lucky and "odd" (all 3 probably a result of having a malformed soul), which lead to me being alienated from my family who made my enhanced empathy made me love dearly. Basically I ended up just becoming emotionally empty instead of less empathetic and impulsive, now I can barely enjoy watching horrific gore, let alone a fall in love or make genuine friendships

The curse also fucked up my cognition a bit, I went from an A* student to a C grade one, I have managed to mostly shake this part of thankfully, that was really the worst part of my life.

>>38791070
not THE devil, but A devil did the deed, the fact that he borked it so hard confirms that

fuck, even writing this is making me sweat.

>>38791101
I'm not expert but the reason why you can't sacrifice your spirit tendency to become instantly become a billionaire is because that would grant you too much power as long as humans place value in money, and thus it would be outside of both yours, and most devil's powers.

however, is it so difficult to believe that a few of the millionaires around today became millionaires through diabolical transactions? Given how many of them end up clinically depressed or offing themselves, it seems likely

>>38791081
fuck off normie
>>
>>38791280
>fuck, even writing this is making me sweat.
fat fuck confirmed
>>
>being so brainwashed by christian doctrine that you believe demons are real

i had a rite laff m8
>>
>Tales from Tanzania
>>
File: 1500686772560.jpg (77KB, 927x380px) Image search: [Google]
1500686772560.jpg
77KB, 927x380px
>>38791031
Kill yourself and give Satan that which is his,faggot
>>
>>38791031
Is this b8 or do you actually believe the hoo-doo you're spewing?
>>
>>38791081
i think this is the best advice op
>>
>>38791031
What gypsy country are you from?
>>
>>38791280
You did this to yourself
The "demon" is a figment of your imagination , conjured up by your sub-conscious so that you could console yourself in the fact that you aren't wholly responsible for your actions, which you are.
>>
>>38791101
Not op, but I know occult things, allow me to explain. Most humans who get a chance at this kind of deal don't get a typical "you become a billionaire anything you want" sort of thing. What usually happens is someone is observed by the dark forces, people who have the potential for true evil. When people like this enter a moment of despair and become desparate, the demons than are able to make a deal. The deal generally involves a sacrifice, the person or persons you love most. This person then is spiritually a demon and damned, but gets the benefits of daemonhood.

Now rarely, very very rarely, a person will be of such nature that they have the potential to become an even greater evil, via a moment of despair leading to a large sacrifice of many people. They are basically daemonlords. These are extremely rare. At least a few billionaires(banker barons) are of this type.
>>
>>38791570
Hi Bernie
>>
>>38791570
Magic doesn't exist, neither do spirits, if they aren't alcoholic in nature. Role play is cool. Just don't pretend it's reality
>>
>>38791570
Hello there, Griffith.
>>
>>38791069
What did you bargain for?

also, unless you've ever been practitioner in this life, I have a theory that you might of been one in your last life hence why you were able to come into contact with a devil in the first place, which would prove that spirit tendency and therefore curses/borked wishes can follow you between lives.

>>38791387
I was pretty fat earlier on this year

but no, I'm sitting firmly at 21 BMI now,

>>38791448
but I don't believe in the abrahamic scriptures...

nearly all religions have some concept of spirits and demons anon, I don't follow any of them other than my own supernatural perceptions, I don't claim to know any truth, rather this is my own subjective way of experiencing the objective reality, others can relate, you apparently can't.

>>38791511
above is relevant

>>38791517
England
>>38791490
is there any guarantee my soul will be destroyed and not just "repurposed". I might be able to live off the curses if I vow to stay far away from this shit.

>>38791565
No, but I'll play anyway, what actions could I have possibly taken that would've lead to this happening?

anyway, I need to head to bed now guys, I didn't realise how much time had past, I'll definetly make sure to read all of the replies after work if you any of you have advice.
>>
File: bob-twin-peaks.gif (2MB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
bob-twin-peaks.gif
2MB, 600x452px
How can I summon BOB to make normies kill each other?
>>
>>38791685
Your soul is fucking lost anon
Only Jesus can save you know
>>
>>38791685
What was your family curse and how did your ancestors catch it? Also, isn't there some good entity in your belief set you can appeal to for help instead of more fucking demons?
>>
>>38791685
>what actions could I have possibly taken
You were insecure about your masculinity and both of your parents were of instable mental health to have you believe in non-human entities and curses. Couple that with a young and underdeveloped mind and you have a recipe for this disastrous lack of ownership for one's actions.
>>
>>38791728
Misfortune and bad luck, thankfully I generally have pretty good luck and am usually let down by myself rather than fate, although there has been moments where it feel like that has happened. I'm not sure how my parents broke it, although theyve told me that my grandfather suffered from it worse than they did, perhaps it started with him?

>>38791728
>>38791725

My spirit tendency is too dark to be saved by a "good entity", the idea seems like a fairy tale to me, a sign that my soul has come really far out of touch with those sort of forces, the beat I can do is simply try abstinence.
>>
File: 1501561082059.png (105KB, 1128x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1501561082059.png
105KB, 1128x1002px
>>38791920
Your a larping faggot anon
Cut it out
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 1079x1079px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 1079x1079px
>>38791920
>spirit tendency
Wew
>>
>>38791920
>My spirit tendency is too dark to be saved by a "good entity"
Oh fuck off, faggot. Go make anime Linkin Park videos.
>>
>>38791280
You're not a C student...But yer gettin C Grades
>>
File: teeeeeheeheeheeehee.png (8KB, 315x318px) Image search: [Google]
teeeeeheeheeheeehee.png
8KB, 315x318px
>>38791685
Here's a hint about demons, buddy. They only exist because we let them. They are powered by fear and belief. As long as thoughts of him run in your head and the heads around you, he is going to control you. He has already corrupted your mind, and very likely your memories. Your mind's reality could be changed far more than what you think.You could call it a kind of memetic magik. You will have to seclude yourself from all others for a while if you want to get rid of him, as he can easily just jump into another mind. You cannot have any contact or communication with any humans until it is gone. The internet should be fine if you are okay with the demon getting to a random stranger. Losing a thought you are try to get rid of can be extremely difficult, but the trick is to focus on a hobby or something to keep your mind at ease. Demons are tough shit, but they are not invincible.

Also, make sure to tell him. "Teehee says hi" (you don't need to actually tell him. He'll read it when you do)
>>
>>38792004
>>38791996

Sorry that came out wrong, "my spirit tendency is too negative to interact positive emtities" There you go.

>>38791937
Why are even in this thread? You're literally like a married normie who invades incel threads.
>>
>>38791996
It's a real thing, it's basically your supernatural reputation, but it's more tangible than that. If your soul is stained enough then eventually you cease to exist in the same reality as entities with a wildly different tendecy, hence why some people in thus thread gave absolutely no clue what I'm talking about, but others do. I don't think it's on a two way spectrum by the way, from observation it seems to come in all sorts of mixes and planes.
>>
>>38791031
Half of this board belongs in another board. Go to /x/ and stop larping you idiot
>>
>>38791570
>see this browsing late night /r9k/ when I'm normally asleep
9/10 out of ten I would just browse on, but there's a small spark inside that i guess is trying to reach out.

How do you undo this, if possible?
The sacrifice has already been made, someone has already died. This was at least 2 years ago now.
>>
>>38791570
Nigga that's just the plot of Berserk
>>
>>38792582
In my experience you still exist in the same reality, it's simply your understanding that is so drastically different you can't form any tangible interpersonal connections.
>>
How does one go about selling their soul? When I was a kid and i misbehaved my mom would tie my tv cord to the stand in such a way that I could never untie it. One day while trying for awhile I blurted out that I would sell my soul to have it untied and I was able to untie it. Am I damned now?
>>
>>38792886
>>38792886
If a lot of the people around me are truly, truly awful, miserable, or tragic, is it possible something happened to mine without my knowing?

I have a saviour complex I can't do anything about. I don't know if I'm a good or bad person, despite that though.
>>
>>38791685
>is there any guarantee my soul will be destroyed and not just "repurposed". I might be able to live off the curses if I vow to stay far away from this shit.
losing your soul if there's such a thing and going into nothingness sounds perfect plus if you get pleasure in what's left of life.. where do I sign?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.