[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be mtf trans >8 years ago no one had heard of people like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: chef.png (523KB, 756x703px) Image search: [Google]
chef.png
523KB, 756x703px
>be mtf trans
>8 years ago no one had heard of people like me
>now trans shit is on national news every day
>24/7 threads all over 4chan on how everyone hates trannies
>/pol/ tells me I'm subhuman filth and tells me to kill myself then cites the fact that trannies are more likely to kill themselves as proof that we're subhuman
>companies like google, cnn, youtube etc. shill the concept that being trans isn't a medical issue but a 'social choice' and shove trans shit down everyone's throat and all it does is make people hate us more

I hate this so fucking much
>>
>>38790540
Just don't go around talking about it and nobody will care. Live your life and don't feed into identity politics. What most people dislike about the LGBTQ community is the special snowflake nature of it.
>>
File: moeposters and gayness 2.png (632KB, 1900x1900px) Image search: [Google]
moeposters and gayness 2.png
632KB, 1900x1900px
If you didn't have faggots doing this shit, people would like you a lot more.
I used to fap to trannies until I got mentally bombarded with Boipussy shitposts all day, people ERPing like fucking retarded faggots. Now I won't even fap to them.
>pic related
>>
File: Traps Summarized.png (65KB, 1350x295px) Image search: [Google]
Traps Summarized.png
65KB, 1350x295px
>>38790540
How much of this applies to yourself OP?
>>
>>38790540
For all this, you can't deny the average person today will be more accepting of you thab someone in 1995.
>>
>>38790540
>nobody heard of trannies in 2009
u wot?
>>
>>38790540
>and shove trans shit down everyone's throat
Yeah and you gobbled it all up didn't you you good little goy. Enjoy never being an actual woman LOL.
>>
>>38790595
HRT kills your sex drive, why would I post dumb shit like that? It's not people like me who make those posts.

>>38790600
>I like to see gender confused people as weak

I was kicked out of the house, managed to finish school while working and dealing with gender dysphoria and transition at the same time, I'm not weak.

>it startes between age 8 and 20
Age four for me

>grass is greener
Even if I say that being a girl is better than being a guy, being a tranny is infinitely worse than being a regular person. It has nothing to do with the perks of the opposite sex.
>>
>>38790571
FPBP

ORIGJBAL
>>
are you qt?
that is all that matters, transanon.
>>
>>38790647
>I was kicked out of the house, managed to finish school while working and dealing with gender dysphoria and transition at the same time, I'm not weak.
That's not very impressive to be honest. As long as you werent homeless I wouldn't see it being that difficult.
>>
>>38790540
Kill yourself tranny freak. You are sick.
>>
I don't think mtf are subhuman, deserving death or anything like that. I'd just prefer to know what bio-sex I'm fucking before the deed. we can email if you want to shoot the shit or w/e.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.