[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this an accurate depiction of the differences between rebbit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: 1456405273707.png (129KB, 1030x772px) Image search: [Google]
1456405273707.png
129KB, 1030x772px
Is this an accurate depiction of the differences between rebbit and 4chan? Curious because my girlfriend wants to know, thanks.
>>
>>38789247
Weak bait. SAD!
>>
>>38789247
Yes actually.

But don't mistake it as an accurate interpretation of 4chan as a whole. Its mainly just /b/

The reason is mostly because everyone on /b/ is underage and probably has some form of autism.
>>
>>38789247
I mean this was obviously made by a 4chan user but yeah some of the things yes
>>
Yes it is but honestly in my experience but of the two which is more fun to interact with online? some stale normalfag or the wackiest degenerates and outcasts? No need to answer since you are browsing 4chan
>>
>>38789247
>I'd rather be fucking a child.
kek'd hard
>>
>>38789247
>vocally says "Haha!"
these small indicators display how an externally obsessed individual is completely hollow
>>
>>38789402
He ain't wrong, though.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487377631815.jpg (24KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487377631815.jpg
24KB, 563x542px
I once saw the diffrence summed up as this.

>reditors are autists kidding themselves they are intelligent people.

>4 chaner's are intelligent people kidding themselves they are autists.

I wouldnt say it applies to most boards but it certainly does when talking about political disscussion when you compare the majority of posters on both boards.
>>
File: a thing.png (74KB, 1030x772px) Image search: [Google]
a thing.png
74KB, 1030x772px
One thousand and three hours in MS Paint.
>>
>>38789691
woah now i get it...... both the same..
>>
>>38789627

You find a fuck load of pseudo intellectuals on Reddit due to the Upvote/downvote system. It's geared towards intuition and what happens is that plebbiters don't get called for being wrong on facts. Instead they get praised for saying something nice even though they're dead wrong. If you ever happen to call them out then they will downvote you and basically shut your opinion down because it doesn't fit their agenda. Oh and they will resort to personal attacks to make themselves feel like a protagonist.

4chan on the other hand is different. If you post something and it's wrong then you WILL get called out and you WILL engage in a an argument to defend your point. To avoid getting caught in a checkmate in the future you'll research your stuff and question your beliefs. Why does this happen? Because Chan users care more about the information that is spread around than dumb upvotes to satisfy their egos.
>>
>>38789247
/b/tards are just redditfags with a rebelious side carried from teenagehood
>>
>>38789902
This is a good point that there's no reward on here.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>38789691
We're not so different, you and I.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>38789247
they're the same shit these days, you know it and I know it
>>
>>38789247
I have all the traits of the guy on the right other than community college dropout and internet humor. I won't get a chance to drop out of college because I am going to kill myself before I go to college this fall.
>>
>>38789902
Excuse me sir but I believe you are wrong. I have been a long time user of reddit, and many a time have I seen someone respectfully correct someone elses incorrect post, and get upvoted a lot for it, its not a shame to admit youre wrong.. sometimes a reddit user will even correct themselfs and still get lots of upvotes for the intellectual honesty... No one said you have to be right the first time.

And your point about 4chan is true as well for reddit.. There is always a voice to disagree with your post no matter what it is. and if they can prove themself with logic, they will get upvoted for it.. not to mention upvote and downvote allows for non-chronological thread organization, unlike on here where the fastest person has their shitty gay comment stuck on the top. Reddit is more dynamic.

So all in all I think reddit has a better system.
>>
>>38789951
There is. People want (you)s
>>
File: 1500856959353.gif (535KB, 700x478px) Image search: [Google]
1500856959353.gif
535KB, 700x478px
>>38789902
It's essentially a circlejerk. Sad part is that some of the people there are actually decent human beings. It's just how the shitty site is set up.
>>
>>38790000
Quads of truth.

But that isn't the full story.
People want (you)s, but to give someone a (you), you have to provide a response. And that response isn't always positive.
>>
File: 1b4.png (72KB, 810x800px) Image search: [Google]
1b4.png
72KB, 810x800px
wow he is silly ha ha
>>
>>38789247
Top kek at this shit-tier bait. But, the sad thing is, it's not even too far from the truth. Only difference is the redditor would also be balding under that fedora, and would be more likely to post an ebin doge meme in >current year
>>
Honestly I just want to make my own comfy sub-reddit without the cancer stuff. But now you need to wait one month and have some karma (I don't know how many though).
>>
>>38789247
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rP2hhvOFdk&t=2s

Everyone on Reddit has a niceguy filter and superiority complex. On 4ch you can actually just be a human.
>>
>>38790182
Reddit is really boring. I don't know how they can even enjoy it.
>>
>>38790246
Different anon

I only go there for r/UnearthedArcana.
And occasionally r/ShitLewisSays
>>
File: 5541.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
5541.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>38789247
nah reddit are average intelligence that are smug thinking they are hot shit
>>
File: 1501154941457.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501154941457.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>38789989
gtfo 2 reeeedit then
>>
>>38789989
I just don't like a system where everyone has an identity and a point value assigned to them.
>>
>>38790622
you mean like real life?

anyway reddit threads dont turn into a dickwaving contest of who has more karma... it's about who has the support of the readership as demonstrated by upvotes. Those things might sound similar but the distinction is obvious and important.
>>
ITT: summerfags that can't tell when someone is being ironic, or differentiate bait from serious questions.
>>
>>38790560
Exactly! Those faggots just try to act smart
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.