[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why I shouldn't ask out a single mother so I can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: nogf.jpg (42KB, 316x311px) Image search: [Google]
nogf.jpg
42KB, 316x311px
Tell me why I shouldn't ask out a single mother so I can finally have a gf and be happy.
>>
Giving birth and socially nurturing an infant is a process that psychologically rewires the very structure of a human (in this case female) brain. She will literally be programmed to prioritize the nourishment of her offspring above all else, even above self preservation if necessary.

A single mother is incapable of acting in the interest of anything other than your child. Love? Forget about it, only the children will get that from a single mother. You may be fooled into thinking she loves you, she may even fool herself, but the truth is she is, as her programming directs her to, using you as a source of food and shelter.
>>
>>38789005
If you believed that you would know that her programming also forces her to find a provider for her children. Anyway non of that answer op question.
>>
>>38789053
>If you believed that you would know that her programming also forces her to find a provider for her children.
did you read my post? I explicity addressed this... and that's the whole point!!!!!! you will be nothing more than a provider, you might as well be a dummy with anon's face drawn on it that sits on a pile of cash. Good luck finding happiness in such a relationship.
>>
>>38789111
do you think i'd be happier being alone and isolated?
>>
>>38789005
>>38789053
>>38789111
You make it sound like women are some time of emotionless lizard creature that feasts on people
>>
>>38789136
Probably, because you will probably regret pouring resources into a fake relationship for a fucked up woman who can't get her life under control and a child that will never respect you. Do as you please
>>38789180
People are emotionless lizards that feast on other people. Your argument is invalid!!!
>>
>>38789243
at this point it seems my only options are to have a gf with kids or just be alone forever. im thinking of buying an acreage in the rocky mountain foothills if i can't get a gf.
>>
>>38789285
How old are you that you're considering yourself backed into this corner?
>>
>>38789314
i'm 25 but i'm balding so my chances only diminish
>>
>>38789347
That's young as fuck. Just shave your head, get a single mother gf, see how it goes, and best case scenario you pull it off (by wasting her time, inadvertently... oh well) and can find a proper relationship.
>>
>>38788930

It is better to die alone than to do that, Anon.
>>
>>38790532
why though, what if she loves me
>>
>>38788930
dude dont do that, youll get cucked. guaranteed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.