[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used to casually talk to cute black girl who was in my chemistry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1501577050489.png (340KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501577050489.png
340KB, 640x720px
>used to casually talk to cute black girl who was in my chemistry class
>never friends or anything but helped her with work sometimes because she asked nicely
>knew she had tyrone bf so never had any delusion of getting with her
>she recently broke up with said bf about a month ago
>knew she was single now but we don't really talk so thought it would be lost hope
>suddenly she messages me today
>she says "hey anon, I've been thinking about you a lot and I was wondering if you want to hang out."
>thinking about you a lot
>mfw
What did she mean by this? Is she telling me she wants my white dick in her?
>>
Describe how she looks. Does she got a fat ass?
>>
File: 1499651321502.jpg (105KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
1499651321502.jpg
105KB, 660x443px
>>38788596
You were her backup male.

Tyrone has broken up with her and now she wants a replacement for that attention, and she knows you treat her well.
>>
>>38788596
>Is she telling me she wants my white dick in her?

She is literally aiming her pussy at your dick.
>>
>cute
>black
I'm sorry but those 2 don't go together
>>
>>38788596
it means she's pregnant.
>>
you're her second choice after nigwan booted her ho ass
>>
>>38788596
It means she's DTF. Either rebound fuck or relationship, probably a rebound fuck. That doesn't mean you instantly request n00dz or try to put the fuck on her instantly but hang out with her you moronic fuck and see how it go. Jesus I thought I was autistic.
>>
>>38788658
She's short, like 5 feet clean, skinny, light brown skin, and she has a really cute face. Dat ass is fat nigga, and her tits are pretty great too but yeah that booty incredible.
>>
>mating with negro women
You should be ashamed.
>>
She wants you, anon. TAKE HER. FILL. HER WITH YOUR SEED.
>>
>>38788596
Sod that i would bail on that if i were you for three reasons.

>probbly has AIDS from chad as blacks have a higher chance of catching it.
>high chance you would get cucked
>what about the white race anon, i want my grankids to be able to stare at fresh pictures of qt Aryans in wheatfields on the internet not coffee coloured mongroloids in watermelon fields.
>>
>>38788596
anon don't do it, you are here second provider. Don't get cucked. Once Tyrone comes back she'll leave you
>>
>>38789187
>Once Tyrone comes back
he'll beat your white ass with his niggas.

she is setting you up to get mugged and shot and raped with a broom handle.
>>
File: 1482365356505.png (419KB, 761x423px) Image search: [Google]
1482365356505.png
419KB, 761x423px
I'm itching to seminial reparations post

BLEACH HER

This could be you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.