[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that if I go to east Asia I will get a cute gf just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 299263099167309824_35s_d.jpg (102KB, 453x680px) Image search: [Google]
299263099167309824_35s_d.jpg
102KB, 453x680px
Is it true that if I go to east Asia I will get a cute gf just because I am a westerner?
Can any robots confirm?
>>
false. do not attempt. is a lead on to making you waste you money over seas in the land of the orient.
>>
No where near guaranteed. But your exoticism may help your chances. You need something to build off it though, for example being groomed and socially conscious. Think of a lanklet, height alone is usually not enough to get him laid, but if he has other personal qualities being tall will definitely help him.

Lost my virginity just 1 month after going to Japan to a cute Japanese girl. I was a virgin 28 years prior. I reinvented myself and it worked but if I did that back home it probably would have worked too.
>>
>>38787939
Not really. In East Asia, you will not be held in high regard for being a Westerner. If anything you will be ignored, held with mild contempt, or being treated overly fake-nice. You may still be able to get one though. If you just wan sum fuk, go to South East Asia and you can get some for cheap.

If you want an AznQT3.14, your best chances are in the West. The ones that are born here are bullied for being Asian as they grow up and hate their Asianness, so they vehemently claim to only date white guys. Those are the ones that you have great chances with, as long as you are well groomed and have confidence.

If you want an Azn that literally just wants you for being white and fuck all else, you want one that's from Asia and looking to use marriage as a ticket to citizenship. You can lead them on, fuck them, then dump them.
>>
China, yes.
Taiwan, yes.
Hong Kong, yes.
South Korea, yes.
Japan, no.
>>
>>38787939
If you biggest problem is that you are short. Then probably yes. White people are held in high regard in East Asia, so if you are white, you will probably also have an easier time, due to hypergamy.
>>
>>38787939
Absolutely not. Gaijin hunters are your best bet and they go for one night stands and look primarily for Chads.
t. working in Japan
>>
>>38790107
Seconding South Korea. I can't speak for the other countries.
>>
>>38789968
What the fuck is the point of that? The whole point of getting an asian girlfriend is to experience what white women used to be like before they lost their femininity. No sluttiness, no loose morals and no degenerate behaviour.

Might as well just fuck a white bitch.
>>
>>38790260
Well, you get to give her her first big dick. You get to be totally masculine and dominant. And if you get married, you get to have a feminine, submissive woman regardless of her original intent. So there's that.
>>
>>38790107
t. Takayama
>>
File: 1474547471859.jpg (22KB, 519x445px) Image search: [Google]
1474547471859.jpg
22KB, 519x445px
>>38790312

>her first big dick
>implying
>>
You have to be moderately /fit/ and have enough income to support a family and you can get a good NE Asian, but if you have these things you can get a white girl and it's best not to racemix.
>>
>>38789968
Can confirm. Fucked around with a girl of Chinese heritage who was mostly raised in Canada here in the West. Complimented me a lot, loved things about me like blue eyes and blonde hair. Quivering orgasms just from fingering. It was pretty awesome and lasted until she moved away.

It's the closest I'll ever feel to feeling like a rockstar.
>>
>>38790461
Asians assimilate. That's why they're honorary white people. Even Hitler said so. Besides, race mixing is bad for white women. It's conquest when white men do it.
>>
>>38790641
Not all Asians are created equal, just as not all Europeans are. Racemixing is fine if you have a second wife who is Asian, but your first wife needs to be white.
>>
>>38789968
This is pretty spot on.

For the rest of the horny virgins in this thread, being white has lost much of its prestige in East Asia because of the rapidly modernizing economies and middle class. You're no longer Chadwick MacArthur from a country so much richer that it might as well be in another time era. You are now David-kun English teacher, a pathetic loser who came too late to the game to score easy strange. Most of the "Asian girls love white guys" meme is precisely the result of Asians in the West being marginalized and compensating for their perceived alienness by trying even harder to assimilate.
>>
>>38790312
>feminine, submissive woman
Good luck getting that from a Hillary-supporting, BLM sympathising, diversity & feminism lecture giving, social justice obsessed westernised asian woman.
>>
>>38790641
Depends. Asian males will rarely ever assimilate, and many Chinese in America are now spying for the CCP. Asian women born in the West to asian families have their head fried with marxist muck, and their only hope is to marry a strong-willed, right-wing white man. But many just end up with beta male west coast hipsters and vote for politicians who want to eradicate white people.
>>
>>38790876
I know, but these Asian women are all this yet retain their femininity. I think they're trying to compensate for their lack of "umf" (idk how else to describe it, they're generally smaller and weaker women) by adopting idealogies popular with black and white feminists. That, and they see themselves as inferior for being Asian and their subsequent victim complex can be seen in their leftism.
>>
Will this work for blackbots?
>>
>>38790732
What you said is only true for Japan, and not for the reasons you stated. Women don't think like imageboard nationalists.
>>
File: 1444250391553.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1444250391553.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>38790312
>her first big dick
I don't fucking think so
>>
>>38789968
western asian girls are only easy if you're already a normalfag, in which case putting in more effort to get a white gf is probably better.
>>
>>38790978
Care to correct me? I'm more than happy to corrected if I'm wrong. I've just noticed that this is the case with South Korea, as well as some of the more developed parts of China like Taiwan and Hong Kong. It's always been about perceived civilization prestige, and the West has held the top dog position for quite some time. The economic benefits of marrying foreigners were also key factors in the great many war and post-war bride marriages. However, once the country reaches parity with Western countries in terms of affluence, they start to push back with their own media which places members of their own ethnic group as the idealized couple. You see this a lot with Koreaboos and weeaboos, particularly in China and South East Asia. You'll notice that Japanese and Korean Americans tend to not marry out as much as Chinese or Vietnamese Americans, and it is precisely for these reasons.

All of this sexual market shit is just a meme brought on by history and perceived prestige, but people will generally choose what is familiar than the exotic.
>>
>>38791096
Ugh, don't group Vietnamese with the proud Chinese. Vietnamese are the dumbest Asians. They're the Mexicans of Asia.
>>
>>38787939
I'm not "really" white so I wouldn't know...

As much as I hate to admit it I feel that luck with love and stuff is the same everywhere, east asia or europe or the americas

There are other cool things worth looking into in foreign countries

For all I know though they'll love you for being caucasian, just go have fun, enjoy a hot spring or something
>>
>>38791248
A very large part of the Chinese population in America are Cantonese immigrants, which are closer to the Vietnamese than the Northern Mandarin speaking groups. For fuck's sake, even the Hmong group has its ethnogenesis in Chinese interior. Many of the Vietnamese I meet at school are actually just Chinese hybrids. One of my closest friends is a 3/4 Chinese girl who still identifies as Viets.

But if we're talking about pure Viets and Hmongs, then yes, they are usually nigger-tier trash, almost on the same level as Tibetans. Though no one is worse than the Filipinos, who I am sure we can all agree aren't anymore Asian than Native Americans.
>>
>>38791382
>Though no one is worse than the Filipinos, who I am sure we can all agree aren't anymore Asian than Native Americans
I legitimately confused why anyone considers them Asian at all.
>>
>>38791096
South Korea and Hong Kong still have inferior, ant-like culture to white countries, despite being just as rich. Hong Kong in particular, now they're being invaded by mainland commies. They want to get the fuck out of their country and its shit backwards culture so they are all over eligible white men. Taiwan is still pretty poor, but the same thing applies again, they could be invaded at any moment and the girls want an actual future.

Also, dick size and height really does matter, and that accounts for the rest.
>>
>>38791758
Man, you just utterly disregarded any form of objectivism, continue to expound urban legend, and in general, have no idea what any of the countries you are tallking about are like.
>>
>>38787939
Whenever I deal with Asians, they are highly autistic and awkward and just weird in general.

What do Asians think about white people? Do they admire Europe? What countries specifically? Do they harbor ill will to the European countries that came to conquer? Even the little ones that did massive things like Portugal? I honestly don't know how Asians view the world today even though they make up a huge portion of the global population.
>>
>>38791812
I have dated girls from South Korea and Japan, and have visited both of those countries. But please continue to disregard reality just because you don't like what i have to say.
>>
>>38787939

It is simply a meme. It's in fact, a lot harder.
>>
>>38787939
It's about as hard as it is here. Be attractive, have money, and be charismatic, and you're golden.

The BWC is a total myth. Girls just want universally desirable guys, it doesn't matter where in the world you go.
>>
>>38792448
Can confirm this. If you can't get a girl here, then you won't get jack shit there.
>>
>>38787939
Sex tourists should honestly be shot. Any man who cannot gain a women purely by his mouth is worthless and an evolutionary dead end.

Op, honestly, it's only exotic to be black there. White Dudes have as usual, thirsted themselves out of the market in Asia.
>>
I'll tell you what I told my black friend who wanted to go to Europe/ The Caribean to get laid easily. Dude was legitimately Urkel in real life, so I told him that no women has ever fucked a man solely because of the color of his ass. Women unlike men, are holistic.

If you are a loser in America, you'll be a loser in Asia.
>>
Any advice for an Asian man looking to get with A white girl?
>>
>>38794068
Have money and be attractive
>>
>>38790260
delusional. Asian women aren't feminine at all, it's just a simple rouse to fool autistic white boiz like yourself into dating them. Asian women usually run the household in Asian countries, and they are materialistic, sociopaths whores, much worse than any white woman. Also, have fun getting laughed at in public because you had to get a gook.

>>38790641
HAHAHAH, they don't assimilate. The existence of Chinatowns throughout the western world disproves this lmao.

>>38790974
yes, asians are whores, like all women.

>>38794068
fuck off chink

>>38790482
>compliments him a lot
>believes that he actually gave her "quivering orgasms"

>"just from fingering"
fuck off you virgin, "fingering" is much more likely to lead to orgasm than sex.
>>
>>38787939
>am american born chinese
>can't go this route
rip me
>>
>>38794931
back to your containment board you disgusting pig fucking kike
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.