[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be ugly shut-in NEET virgin loser that's almost reaching

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1480383108778.gif (2MB, 350x258px) Image search: [Google]
1480383108778.gif
2MB, 350x258px
>Be ugly shut-in NEET virgin loser that's almost reaching wizard status in a couple years.
>Decide to try that faceapp thing to see if I could have been a qt if I was born a girl.
>Too poor to even afford a shitty android phone.
>Gotta use some shitty emulator for android.
>After many hours finding one that wouldn't crash I manage to install the faceapp thing.
>End up being a fucking ugly roastie who would literally die alone surrounded by cats after a shitty childhood filled with bullying from pretty stacies.
>Now I feel even shittier for some reason.

Have you robots been disappointed like this before? I didn't expect anything from it and still managed to get sad at the end.
>>
You can always improve your looks anon

Are you overweight? Work out. Lose the fat and built some muscle

Bad skin? Start using products to take care of it

Bad teeth? Brush your fucking teeth, use mouthwash and floss

Bad hair? Get a better hairstyle. Take better care of your hair

NEET? I'm a semi-NEET(make 800/month from eBay). Why don't you try at least looking into getting a bit of bux from online sources? Pretty easy thing to do
>>
>>38788364
>Bad hair? Get a better hairstyle. Take better care of your hair
How can you style and take care of something that's not there?
>>
>>38788401
Are you balding/completely bald?

You can still look good with a shaved head. (If possible) grow a beard and workout.
>>
>>38789086
Why your pants are so low? Even the pants my mom bought me fit and they are 10+ year old jeans.

>>38788364
Not happening. I tried fixing my life and I failed harder, I think the longer you're a NEET failure the harder it gets to fix things and I think I'm past the fixing point.
>>
>>38788364
>I'm a semi-NEET(make 800/month from eBay)
How do people manage to pull this off?
>>
i have neanderthal features and faceapp can't do a god damn thing to make me pretty. i just want to be pretty damn it.
>>
>>38789541
By buying relatively cheep stuff and selling it to idiots for 3x the price.
>>
>>38787549
I look like a posh North Korean chick on Faceapp for some reason.
>>
>>38790138
Why would they ever buy it for 3x the price when they can search whatever they want and find the cheap listings like you?
>>
Does FaceApp send your picture to chinks? It's the only thing stopping me from using it.
>>
>>38790305
capitalizing off of others people's laziness and lack of ingenuity.

and I'm sure they're buying their shit in real life. thrift stores and such.
>>
>>38790340
Teach me pls Neet-san.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.