[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are all losers in your home nations why not move somewhere

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Garbage Can.gif (1MB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
Garbage Can.gif
1MB, 624x352px
If you are all losers in your home nations why not move somewhere else and teach English or be a white guy for hire? You could actually get a job and maybe use that money to buy a slave girl or something if you move to kebabland.
>>
>>38786875

can i tell you a secret?

we're just pretending to be white. i'm pretty sure we're all asian and black boi's.
>>
>>38786908
If you're asian you always have the option of becoming a trap or a transtesticle.
>>
>>38786951

sure why don't you come help me out? i promise i won't kill you.
>>
>>38786968
Hell naw I'm going to kebab land.
>>
you need a 4 year degree to teach english
>>
>>38787004
Lie on your resume or be a white guy for hire.
>>
>>38786875
How do I buy a slave girl in kebabland
>>
>>38786875
But I don't want to move to some 3rd world shithole. I live just were I want to be.
>>
>>38787157
But you could buy you some of dat sweet sand pussy.
>>
>>38787176
>But you could buy you some of dat sweet sand pussy
how?
>>
Kebab land sucks balls, it's full of Muslims and they're all assholes.

They're very rude, don't pick up their trash, all the women are covered in tents, the men are all closet gays that wear tight shirts and hold hands, the service is horrible everywhere except restaurants, they're all fat and ugly especially the women, the internet connection is slow, it's too hot, the tap water is bad, the mosques play this really obnoxious music screaming "allahu ackbar" every few hours even 4am in the morning (4am!), everything is closed certain days of the week, they charge you at least 2 the price if you're a foreigner: white, black or asian, they tried to make me pay 5 bucks for water when the guy in front of me paid 50 cents, they serve kfc with French fries instead of mash potatos, they don't have bacon on their hamburgers, their hotdogs are made out of low quality beef, clothes are just as expensive there, people have me weird looks all the time because I'm white especially the fags

Spent a month in that shithole, and I stayed in the part where there wasn't war and poverty and shit
>>
>>38787248
With money from an English teacher job. Sex slaves are common in kebabland.
>>38787321
This is all true, BUT kebabland has sand pussy for cheap which is more than any of us will get here.
>>
>>38787392
What sandpussy? They're all gay because the women don't put out unless they beat them
>>
>>38787392
You still never said how dumbass. Pathetic larp thread t b h
>>
>>38787448
Ok you learn kebab speak then move to kebabland. Then you become an English teacher/white guy for hire and buy some sand pussy. It's simple really.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.