[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw shit at cooking >tfw will be fat forever ffs i just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1494810374919.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1494810374919.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>tfw shit at cooking
>tfw will be fat forever

ffs i just over seasoned the fuck out of some chicken i made god damn it im just going to go to fucking little caesars.
>>
Why don't just try using less seasoning next time? You're fat because you're an idiot, not because you were somehow born without the ability to ever know how to cook
>>
I know this feel. I'm skinny but feel like shit all the time because I just eat frozen pizzas half the time. What are some easy but nutritious robot recipes?
>>
>tfw been eating flour and microwaved meat because too lazy to learn to cook
>>
I'm fucking autistic highschool drop out ands I'm able to cook simple but dishes tasting well.
It's really not har, just pay attention.
>>
>>38786853
Just watch tutorials on YouTube, Gordon Ramsay's channel is pretty informative desu. I'm shit at cooking too but when I gotta get shit done, I watch one of his videos and it kinda helps.
>>
>>38786853
Just look up recipes on wikihow and follow them to an t. It's literally foolproof. I 'learned' to cook that way. And I started by googling 'how to make scrambled eggs'
>>
>>38787079
Give us som edishes then
>>
>>38786941
>What are some easy but nutritious robot recipes?
cum.
legs over the head serving method.
>>
>>38786941
Stir fries work for me. Make rice the night before, place a little oil and aromatics in the skillet, add rice and soy sauce, add egg, done. Garlic and that frozen mirepoix or creole trinity mix from Kroger are my go to here. For the stir fry I roughly chop frozen chicken thigh into 1-2" chunks and marinate in some kind of sour, rice vinegar mostly. Same process as before with aromatics, add chicken, add vegetables, add sauce, and done. For sauce I like to make a base of sweet, mirin, lemon juice and sugar, anything goes really. Even coke, orange juice, mountain dew, use your imagination. Add some msg, and crushed arbol/japan chilis for heat. To make it thick add a little corn starch, but mix it well first, after it's heated it becomes really thick. Easy to make and you have lots of leftovers to last all week. It's versatile because all you change is the sauce and it seems totally different. For an extra delicious treat you can make egg rolls. Buy the egg roll sheets since the dough is a huge pain in the ass to make, real flour, not the spring roll shits made of rice. Buy the bag of carrots and cabbage from salad section, I forget the name but it's for that nasty dish that is shredded carrots, cabbage, and mayonnaise. Stir fry briefly with soy sauce, garlic, and maybe some meat if you have anything about to go bad. Stuff and roll. Then you can fry dinner and freeze the rest in ziploc bag using parchment paper to keep from sticking together.
>>
>>38786853

>tfw will be fat forever

Then stop eating you fat fuck
>>
>>38786853
If you find you are shit at everything then strive to be proficient at being the bottom of the barrel and if you can't reach the bottom claim your thrown in mediocrity and hold pride in it.
>>
>>38787079
.......so find a job in a kitchen somewhere, even starting as a dishwasher would be okay, you'd get a chance to cook soon enough if you let it be known that you CAN cook.

Line cook from there, you'll be upwardly mobile. Sous chef pays decent, head chef even more so.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.