[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here actually like niggers? >smell bad >cause

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1499642710299.jpg (62KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499642710299.jpg
62KB, 705x1000px
Does anyone here actually like niggers?

>smell bad
>cause more crime, esp violent ones
>leech off the government
In my small German town it's now considered dangerous for women to go outside alone at night. Things used to be so peaceful here.
>>
>>38786654
In my big German town it's now considered dangerous for anyone to use public transportation after sunset.
>>
>>38787455
because niggers are hard to see in dark?
>>
In elementary school we had a school play. I was in 2nd grade and paired with a 3rd grader. I had to steer some bullshit bicycle and sinh
>daisy daisy give me your answer true
>im half crazy all for the love of you
>it wont be a (insert word) marraige, I cant afford a carraige
>but youd look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two

Was a fuckin overweight negress who smelled bad and was twice my height and weight. Too big to peddle the bike.
>>
There is a difference between niggers and black people

Black people are the ones that hates niggers the most
>>
I went to an elementary school that was formerly a segregated black school. It was integrated and half the school was black and the other half was a mix of poor white kids and rich white kids from recently built suburbs. Because of the rich white students, it became a really nice school with great teachers (by now they've built a separate school for those kids).

My experiences were mostly pleasant and I had some great friendships with blacks but there are definite behavioral and intelligence differences. I'd say 80% of my black classmates were functionally retarded (some barely functional) and the remaining 20% were about average or proficient and this ratio was reversed among white students. I still remember the looks on some of their faces in math class. It was this blank stare straight from the jungle that I'll never forget. There was nothing going on behind those eyes.

No black kid ever bullied me, although in kindergarten one tried to stab me with scissors. I was only bullied by white kids. It's the little things that eat at you: they are obnoxious, cocky yet insecure, loud, the dancing in the hallways. And after middle school it became so tiresome. I wish niggers weren't in the country and know that it would be better off without them despite some of my closest and most loyal friends being black growing up.
>>
>>38786654

There are good black people

There are bad black people

No one should be responsible for anyone but themselves.
>>
File: 1498527360019.jpg (61KB, 448x323px) Image search: [Google]
1498527360019.jpg
61KB, 448x323px
>>38786654
I live in the US. Here, they are all stupid, arrogant, violent, thugs who are barely capable of doing anything besides manual labor. They are never nice, they are never respectful and are incapable of self awareness.

I quietly hate them because admitting you're a white racist will destroy your future in this country. I'm just happy to live in the northwest where we outnumber them 100 to 1. Wish we could send them all back to Africa.
>>
>>38789522
yeah but you can't argue against statistics
>>
>>38787455
Same shit here. Niggers ruin everything.
>>
>>38790712
You're just a cowardly pussy. I call niggers nigger all the time and I'm yet to face any repercussions.
>>
>>38786654
You deserve it. Right wing germans should have organized death squads years ago, now there are too many and you are being out bred. The most selfless act you can do as a German is break into your country's nuclear arsenal and nuke yourselves.
>>
>>38790963
Fuck yourself asshole, Germans are cucked beyond belief and don't even have political rights. America and Russia raped them and they never recovered.
>>
>>38790936
I'm a high school teacher. You can easily be a blue collared slob and work shit-tier jobs and never get in trouble for racism. Any job where you are supposed to be a role model or representative of the community will put you in deep shit if you're racist. I'm not going to permanently blacklist myself from my career just so I have the opportunity to be a tactless retard in public.
>>
My experiences with black people have been pretty good. Ive only met one black person who actually smelled bad
>>
>>38791154
You don't live with African refugees tho
>>
>>38790712
If martin luther king was alive today he would disown them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.