[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my gf to stop bullying me? She can be really mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 48db765a126efc071541101efc90583c.jpg (572KB, 886x1253px) Image search: [Google]
48db765a126efc071541101efc90583c.jpg
572KB, 886x1253px
How do I get my gf to stop bullying me?
She can be really mean sometimes but I'm afraid she'll leave me and accuse me of rape if I leave her.
>>
>>38785702
And this, robots, is why you don't get a gf.

It's all fun and games until she knows you love her.
>>
>>38785702
>How do I get my gf to stop bullying me?
How does she bully you?
>>
You can start by GETTING THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE NORMIE SCUM!
>>
>>38785742
Well she asked to peg me once and now won't do any other kind of sex. She calls me her princess in public and says other very emasculating things in front of my friends and family.
The fucking looks of disgust people give. I'm going to have to move to a different city soon.
>>
>>38785702
Get a nanny-cam!
>>
>>38785795
That sounds abusive. Dump her asap
>>
>>38785795
lmfao this is amazing

>>38785794
if she cheats its like worse than having gf so whose the normie really?
>>
>>38785702
Hit her in private but not hard enough to leave a mark.
>>
Just run off in the middle of the night without telling her.
>>
>>38785702
be my bf instead, so then ur (new) gf wont bully u

ez
>>
>>38785795
Just dump her. It's hard but you don't need that kind of treatment.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.