[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do you robots get drugs? i have no friends and i live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1498514674061.png (149KB, 611x672px)
1498514674061.png
149KB, 611x672px
where do you robots get drugs? i have no friends and i live in a big city
>>
The pharmacy.
>>
>>38785682
cant get any hard drugs without doctors note
>>
>>38785664
>faking 'tism
>going to walgreens and buying non prescription drugs
2 ways right here, friendo
>>
>>38785664
Srry brobot.Unless they are legal where you level you either:
> get medical receipes and fill them
> go to psychiatrist and fake mental illness to get preacripted
> make at least one druggie friend
>>
I moved to cali now i get my drugs from a dispensary
>>
>>38785664
Reading this makes me realize that I need to call my pot guy.
>>
>>38785664
The drugstore and the liquor store.
Illegal drugs are for normalscum, all you need is DXM and alcohol.
>>
>>38785712
deckstromethorfan highdroughbroughmeide
>>
File: 1427137036438.jpg (210KB, 675x559px) Image search: [Google]
1427137036438.jpg
210KB, 675x559px
Darkmarkets of course

Anyone who isn't retarded and wants to take real drugs uses them exclusively (unless they happen to have a very good irl contact)

It's a lot easier than people seem to expect, and it's by far the safest, cheapest and best way to buy drugs
>>
>>38785664
make/grow your own. Just watch out for the DEA and cartels since they will be on your ass. They will probably be on me for even suggesting this.
>>
>>38786137
lots of people grow one or two pot plants in their closet, no one really cares
if you're growing acres of opium poppies, that's a different story.
>>
>>38786164
Yeah, DEA goes after the big farms. I'm just paranoid in general.
>>
>>38786110
this, you can set up an account and be ready to buy stuff in like half an hour with a guide (of which there are many).then it's pretty much as easy as ordering anything else online
>>
>>38786110
care to tell me some good sites then?
>>
>>38786200
care not to ask to be spoonfed and use google?
>>
>>38786200
there are whole subr*ddits for this
>>
>>38786227
i dont trust google
>>
>>38786200
https://www.deepdotweb.com/dark-net-market-comparison-chart/

They go down and come back up pretty regularly, if you want something specific it can be a good idea to shop around between sites to find someone within your country offering it which makes the process simpler
>>
I get mine from the internet. It has every kind available. You should check the internet out some time.
>>
>>38786240
use duckduckgo then

But seriously, you will have to do your own research to set it all up properly. There are a ton of guides out there, often for specific sites. Google is your friend people seem to have some issue with the fact that you can just google how do i darknet markets and find a detailed, accurate, safe guide on the first result.
>>
>>38786325
Cia honeypots are a real thing. If you don't know what to look for you might get into some trouble using google results.
>>
>>38785978
>>38786049
This is the answer, don't do DXM too often though or you'll probably go totally psychotic and not realize until you stop for a while
>>
I wish I had an irl ket contact
>>
>>38786049
dextro meth or phan

pleb

yeah i did it for a month straight and lost my mind it was really good though>>38786635
>>
>>38786836
AHAH it made me completely retarded i cant even read anymore >>38786049
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.