[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the jews poisoined my mind with nihilism now I cant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Snake1.jpg (51KB, 571x512px) Image search: [Google]
Snake1.jpg
51KB, 571x512px
>tfw the jews poisoined my mind with nihilism now I cant love anything
>>
Nihilism is a phase that you can climb out of
>>
>>38783349
it made me gay :/
>>
>>38783349
If you have a ladder with enough rungs of support.
>>
>>38783376
No redemption for faggots
>>
>>38783260
If you cant accept that nihilism is the most logical outlook on life, you may as well go back to sucking off jesus/muhhumad/<insert religious fag here>
>>
>>38783440
If you honestly believe one existential out look is more "logical" than others without realizing the grocery list of presuppositions you've made then you need stop watching Rick and Morty and pick up a book
>>
File: palm2.jpg (52KB, 236x336px) Image search: [Google]
palm2.jpg
52KB, 236x336px
>>38783440
Maxwell Stirner prehaps?
>>
>>38783545
I prefer Schopenhauer but Stirner has some valuable concepts.

>>38783544
Optimism leads to cherry picking evidence based on preconceived notions of what should be.
>presuppositions
>pick up a book
>rick and morty
you should also go back to sucking off jesus/muhhumad/<insert religious fag here>, but just because i assume you would like the taste of cum.
>>
>>38783863
>my baseless assertions are correct because I'm calling you gay

Brainlets everyone
>>
>>38783260
just drink some beers or a bottle of cough syrup and turn off the autistic bullshit cyclone in your mind for a while
life is only as miserable as you make it senpai
>>
>>38783544
I don't really agree with this. Sure, nihilism requires it's presuppositions because there is simply so much we don't yet know, but they are far more logical than anything in relation to presuppositions of creationism or world turles.
>>
>>38783883
>no contradictory evidence
>brainlet

Enjoy your cum, pretentious cunt
>>
>>38783968
Nihilism is value judgement, not some kind of creation theory of the universe. It is exclusive to atheists but atheism isn't exclusive to nihilism.

There's no way to judge the value of something that can be claimed as more "logical" than another except maybe some kind of utilitarian Darwinism in which case nihilism is out because it's harmful from a utilitarian or Darwinian view.
>>
>>38783985
>evidence for the value and meaning you subjectively place on existence

And here we see how retarded people who claim "logic" favors their existential worldview truly are
>>
>>38783968
Thank you mate. There will always be presuppositions with philosophical outlooks, however in my eyes, nihilism is about making as little presuppositions as possible. If there was evidence for things like god, or our lives having meaning, nihilism would cease to be, similar to creationists that believe the whole 7 day shit. Why is creationism dying? Because there is evidence against it.
>>
>>38784068
>subjectively place on existence
So your argument against nihilism is existentialism, where you place value on your own life?
Nihilism is the argument life is without intrinsic value, so this is in agreement with nihilism.
>>
>>38784028
In my eyes it's far more logical to say that nothing has intrinsic value rather than any alternative, since we don't have any proof of the existence of value other than extrinsic.
>>
How would intrinsic value even work? It makes no sense. How can something be valuable just for existing? Even if it was valuable because it does something, there still needs to be a subject to benefit from the outcome of that thing doing something.
>>
>>38784450
Think religions and their views on human life.
It's held pretty valuable for no discernible reason.
>>
>>38784496
God gives human life value, so even that isnt intrinsic value. God only has value because he has power over a domain, which must consist of stuff otherwise god is has power over nothing, so even god must have an external to be valuable.
>>
>>38784137
>there is evidence against creationism
If there was any evidence supporting any one theory then the rest would become obsolete. No one has any idea why we're on earth right now. Anyone claiming to have evidence supporting or disproving a theory is a bullshitter.
>>
>>38784710
Follow up idea. you could say god has value based on his ability to create and destroy, but that means he gets his value from his relation with his potential creations, so thats still not intrinsic value.
>>
>>38784720
I should clarify, creationism was probably the wrong word. I was talking on a global scale, not universal one, in which all other theories are pretty much obsolete. I didnt mean there is evidence against the universe being created by a deity, because there is not. However, there is evidence against the whole 7 day thing.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.