[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the first time in my life, I went to a music venue, the Whisky

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: chrome_2017-08-01_11-14-10.png (593KB, 918x428px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-08-01_11-14-10.png
593KB, 918x428px
For the first time in my life, I went to a music venue, the Whisky a Gogo on Sunset, and saw this band, He is Legend. The person that was the drummer subbing in for He is Legend named Jesse was one of the hottest men I've ever seen, and he looked at me. He stared at me during his performance for seconds at a time and winked at me. I think I may be in love, he just drew me in and the wink melted me.
What do I do lads? I wanna go to each one of his shows now and I'm too beta to talk to him, as well as a tranny (he didn't know)
Help
>>
>>38782800
>what do I do lads?
You stop attempting to viral market your band on /r9k/ of all places, Jesse.
>>
>>38782824
Thats not me or my band, I'm just a person in the crowd.
I went there and he was so hot and he had no shirt on and he looked at me and winked at me and im spazzing out
>>
>>38782876
Assuming you're serious why not go next time the group's performing, maybe he'll come chat you up if you hang around after their set is over.
>>
>>38782925
because what if he finds out im a tranny and doesnt like me
and im too afraid because there are gonna be people at the venue and i might be on my own and a creepy black guy might come up to me and start hitting on me again and this time i wont have friends and aaahhh ;_;
>>
>>38782967
This is why you'll never get any, quit being so scared of things.
>>
>>38782800
He looks like a hippy

should be shot or gulaged
>>
>>38783012
You're right anon but like
ugh
im so scared of men like, whenever I get with one they always ditch me or hurt me, so theres a mental block
I want to hug him and I want to lick the sweat off his chest but like
holy shit im a beta tranny
I think Im gonna try and get tickets to one of his venues again, and try my best.
Thank you anon!
>>38783013
but his muscles are so nf
>>
>>38783062
>but his muscles are so nf
NF?
Muscles?
>>
File: dizzyLewd.png (19KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
dizzyLewd.png
19KB, 112x112px
>>38783078
no like
nfff
like its a "hot damn" noise
to express how hot something is
but he has great pecs and his biceps are forearms are so nice from drumming and aaaaaa~
hes everything I want
>>
This thread has the stink of shill all over it.
>>
File: mezKanna.png (24KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
mezKanna.png
24KB, 112x112px
>>38783142
no im just a tranny that posts here sometimes
>>
>>38783111
the worst part about you people is your incredible lack of self awareness.
>>
>>38783347
what do you mean?
my ASPD?
>>
>>38783277
He won't like you since you have an x and Y chromosome (give or take one).
>>
>>38783487
i dont have a Y chromosome
but i do have a penis because of a fucked up disorder
so yeah im pretty sure he wont like me because of that reason though
>>
>>38783532
>i dont have a Y chromosome
>but i do have a penis because of a fucked up disorder
??????
>>
>>38783716
Sudden exposure to testosterone in the womb.
I was developing as female, but because of an injection in the last trimester i started developing as male.
>>
>>38783803
>but because of an injection
You mean random or your mom was actually injected with something? Do you also have a vagina and breasts?
>>
>>38783903
i had breasts but my vaginal canal was sealed via surgery at birth as it would have killed me if they didn't
my mom got a testosterone injection because of her back and i started developing male
>>
>>38783938
Oh fuck, I hope your stupid mother blames herself for fucking you up. I also hope you blame her.
>>
>>38784107
nah she didnt want the shot but the pain she was in the doctors gave it to her for her safety
>>
>>38784120
Bullshit, if she didn't want it she wouldn't have gotten it. Plus any have decent mother would still blame herself easily.
>>
File: qttYummy.png (28KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
qttYummy.png
28KB, 112x112px
>>38784300
she does blame herself
its not like im upset about it though
i had boobs before i took estrogen, looked like a girl most my life, and yeah still look like a girl now
>>
>>38785176
kill her and fuck her then you will have come full circle.
>>
File: gunWow.png (28KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
gunWow.png
28KB, 112x112px
>>38785232
My mom is 50 years older than me
>>
>>38785253
>My mom is 50 years older than me
jesus Christ wtf. Your mom had you when she was 50 years old????????
>>
>>38785331
well 48
>>
>>38785369
wtf why did she do that? Didn't that idiot know how fucking dangerous that is?
>>
>>38785566
She had found love for the first time in her life apparently
wanted a husband and a kid
it was dumb of her though
>>
>>38785651
damn id definitely blame her now 100%. So shes gotta be what at least 70 now? What a fucking nightmare. Just kill her dude what do you got to lose.
>>
>>38785673
my inheritance and a free place to live
>>
>>38785703
revenge would be worth it. Plus shes old dude just make it look like an accident. No one would think twice if an old woman "slipped and fell". Just make sure before she slips away you whisper that she brought this on herself.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.