[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know how when you do something romantic toward a woman, she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170801_194559.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170801_194559.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
You know how when you do something romantic toward a woman, she's creeped out and disgusted, right?
And when Chad does the same exact thing she's sucking his chode?
I've always believed this is binary, and considering that I'm not a Chad, I'll never break out of /tfw no gf/.
>grade school
>crush speaks to me only when necessary
>on the off-chance that we're assigned group work she treats me like an idiot
>nearing the end of grade school
>she comes up to me unprovoked on a couple of occasions
>actually is pretty nice this time
>a little hope lights up inside me
>realize she still thinks I'm disgusting
>brain automatically kills hope by lowering self-esteem
>graduate grade school
>never see her again
and
>camp (yes I'm crusader anon btw)
>qt seems interested in me
>try to compliment her or something
>she seemed glad to hear it
>panicattack.gif
>avoid her for the next few days
>scared that eye contact with her might trigger another attack
>after 2 days of being on edge I'm feeling safer
>notice she still smiles at me sometimes
>don't ever approach her
>camp ends

Should I just give up like a true robot? Do you think it's a good idea to text any of them? Tell me what to do, please.
>>
bump because I am feeling lost
>>
Give up, just because someone liked a compliment doesn't mean they're attracted to you at all.
>>
>>38782299
>dubs don't lie
I completely agree, but even after I've been avoiding, she seemed friendly.
We kinda had a thing for the first week or so where we'd lock eyes and both make playful motions with our eyebrows.
>>
>>38781548
I've been rejected twice after I finally got the courage to ask a girl out, they were the only girls I felt something for. Well, in one case I basically confessed my feeling for her, as cringy as it was, but we were hanging out a lot so it wasn't like I never spoke to her before. Second time I instantly fell for a girl during a group therapy thing. She was nice, said she liked me too and we could go out. We texted for a bit but she said she "wasn't ready" to even just hang out with me. I was fine with waiting, because we were both dealing with issues and I trusted her. Then one time she didn't respond and I found out through facebook that she got back with her ex bf (drug dealer who was in jail before they met). Never heard from her again.

So anyway, about a week ago I just gave up. Don't really know why it happened, but I realised I will be alone forever. I found a hobby which brings me satisfaction and I don't feel sad about being lonely anymore.

Losing all hope was freedom.
>>
>>38781548
Your fears are true so lose hope now.

She sees you as a friend and the second you try to change that she will block your ass and continue fucking a chad.
>>
>>38781548
the time to be cringy and get a 100% virgin qt is when you are both in middle school, if you don't have that experience you are screwed, you will have no experience and every girl you will have will get bored and cheat and leave you for chad
>>
>>38782905
>>38783118
>>38783182
These are some quality answers.
Might become a monk since I'm religious.
>>
>>38781548
Talk to the camp girl anon
Just be friendly
>>
>>38783255
i'm kind of projecting because i fucked up back in middle school and always burn a little bit about it at the end of the day
>>
>>38783284
I'm gonna apologize for avoiding her, at least explain my situation a bit.
Tommorow, though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.