[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf doesn't want to fuck >jerk off 3 times a day,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>gf doesn't want to fuck
>jerk off 3 times a day, not enough
>buy fleshlight
>go into bathroom lets go boys
>feels better than sex
>i've came inside Sarah 5 times in the past 2 hours
>gf says the sound of the lubricant squishing is keeping her awake
>thinking about telling her to move out because pocketpussy is superior
>>
If the "doesn't want to fuck" happens too often you should imo. Once they start with that shit, what is the point?
>>
>>38781232
>jerk off 3 times a day, not enough

i can't possible understand how this is even possible for someone who's circumcised. are you not circumcised op?
>>
>>38781281
i am circumsized, i jerk off around 2-5 times a day on average, when my gf would regularly fuck 4-5 times a week i would jerk off less.

if i don't cum this much i become extremely irritable, can't focus, and find myself not maintaining good nutrition.

i haven't been laid in 2 weeks now, and i was jerking off 3-4 times a day and not feeling satisfied
>>
>>38781471
>if i don't cum this much i become extremely irritable, can't focus, and find myself not maintaining good nutrition.

Grow up. Once a day is enough. Stop acting like a brainless monkey.
>>
File: 1.jpg (16KB, 282x325px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
16KB, 282x325px
>already named the fleshight
>>
>>38781274
This. If you let woman control you with sex you are just a cuck. Although there is another possibility and that might be because she is depressed or something like that.

If she just uses sex to dominate you then you are cuck.
>>
>>38782646
I'm sure that's the name of the pussy he chose to have installed
>>
>>38781970
>Once a day is enough
desu once every 1-3 days is enough
>>
>>38781970
Same amount as op here, and that is on an average day. Summertime makes it even worse. Needs do vary, deal with it.
>>
redpill me on fleshlights/onaholes
>>
>>38781281
I'm not circumsized and I jerk off like 6 times a day at least.
Hell I'm jerking off right now writing this comment for number 7
>>
>>38784065
I almost bought one. Coouldn't go thru with it. Feels like admitting defeat. That I'll never do better than a plastic hole
>>
>>38781281
Oh wow, I didn't realize circumcised dicks "wore out".
I could literally masturbate from dawn to dusk with no breaks if I really wanted to... no adverse effects whatsoever.
>>
>>38781232
If your gf isn't satisfying your sexual needs then why the fuck is she even around? Tell her to start gagging on your cock daily or get the fuck out of your house. There's zero reason to keep a bitch around who doesn't drain your nuts daily. If you want company, see friends. If you want cuddling, get a dog.
>>
>>38781281
I'm circumcised and I can go ten times on a heavy day, but usually only do 4. Maybe you're just a low test little beta twink?
>>
>>38784138
it's bit that they wear out, they make sex (ESPECIALLY masturbation) less easy
actually, it limits you to the bare minimum so no fancy stuff
>less skin, so it gets irritated easily if you don't let it rest
>also means less moisture, so it's not as lubricated as uncut
>some people say it's cleaner because of this, but it's only true if you don't wash often
>less nerves, so sex doesn't feel as good
>I guess it also means you feel less pain if you get hurt too, but I don't feel like fact checking this one

>>38781281
>>38781471
You madmen. 2/week is my max, if I go beyong 4/w it starts to hurt. I've only tried fapping 2/day like 5 times in my entire life, regreted it every single time
>>
>>38785256
>You madmen. 2/week is my max, if I go beyong 4/w it starts to hurt. I've only tried fapping 2/day like 5 times in my entire life, regreted it every single time

God damn I am happy I am not you. I love my marathon fap sessions and being cut never got in the way of that. Nothing better than shooting out load after load as quickly as you can get hard again.
>>
>>38781232
>>gf doesn't want to fuck

HUP
>>
File: 1498174231063.jpg (123KB, 963x718px) Image search: [Google]
1498174231063.jpg
123KB, 963x718px
>>38784065
Im not sure theres really a redpill for this. It seems pretty straightforward
>>
>>38784065
It's a piece of Silicon made to mimic a vagina, mouth, or anus. You lube it up and fuck it. Not that complex.
>>
File: 1403715187517.jpg (65KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1403715187517.jpg
65KB, 500x400px
>>38781471
>Go from sex 4-5 times a week to none in 2 weeks
Girls have sexual needs too, and she's getting it from someone else anon...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.