[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most romantic moment you've had this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: romance.gif (956KB, 500x201px) Image search: [Google]
romance.gif
956KB, 500x201px
What's the most romantic moment you've had this summer, /r9k/?
>>
jerking off while holding my waifu pillow
>>
>>38781214
I went to sleep late a night and my blanket was there to hold me. It was pretty hot.
>>
Hung out with this girl i like. We went for a hike and sat there and cuddle each other. Then she "Fell" into me just to hug me. But i havent talk to her since the date she refuses to talk to me now
>>
Drunk discord chat, yay me.
>>
>>38781214
Went on a date to Coney Island with this girl. We went on amusement park rides, ate funnel cake, drank beer, went to the Brooklyn Aquarium, and watched the weekend fireworks on the beach, holding each other. Best moment was when she kissed me atop the Ferris wheel to calm me down because that flimsy ass box does not feel safe at all 200 feet in the air.

Then she flew back to her home country because she was a foreign exchange student. I'm never gonna see her again. Makes me feel a little sad but we had our fun and I don't have any regrets.
>>
Anyone who can actually answer this question needs to get the fuck off this board
>>
Cuddling sensually and making love with a fucking pillow
>>
>>38781214
Talked to a girl while I was working She introduced herself to me at the end. Don't know what to make of that as I'm not attractive or fit or tall.
>>
Self-inserted as an anime girl and vividly imagined an awkward and sensual high school yuri romance
>>
Met a girl at a bar, made out with her and hung out all night.
>>
>>38781214
Cuddled outside in the hammock with the SO's after a long day watching a meteor shower and the northern lights after a long day of fixing up a property in preparation for a family gathering. Fell asleep in each others arms so i fell asleep smothered in love essentially while the net bottom of the hammock kept be nice and cool instead of roasting so it was pretty comfy to.
>>
Femmeboat here
I fucked a horse. Sorry I just could not resist the huge, slimey BHC.
>>
>>38781214
Cuddling with my waifu in bed.
>>
>>38781214
Fuck you shitcamel
>>
File: 2352342.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2352342.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>38781214

I took a poop the other day and my eyes didn't water
>>
File: cowbama barabop.jpg (14KB, 467x467px) Image search: [Google]
cowbama barabop.jpg
14KB, 467x467px
Went out on a date in a nearby town, a town which is near a lake, right on the beach there was a bench and there we sat hugging and talking for like two hours.
There was an old couple sitting in the bench right next to ours, they kept eyeing us.
Maybe we reminded them of their young selves, who knows.

Moments lost to time, good moments.
>>
I got two cats, so I sleep nightly with some pussy. But on the real, two weekends ago
>go camping trip with friends/family.
>single girl goes with hers, ask friends if she's still single
>ya but she's a bitch
>I just want pussy, idgaf
>Holy shit they weren't kidding, this girl hasn't changed a bit (we all knew each other since 10 years old, 26 now)
>end up alone floating in Lake and drinking with her tho
>starts telling me how good she is at sucking dick
>asks me craziest sex stuff I've done. Don't really have an answer so I say "never had a bj in the woods
>we floating next to boat. She says how about on a boat
>she blows me as the sun sets with a beer in my hand
>we go up to the camp like nothing happened after blowing in her mouth

Needed that confidence boost this summer, not exactly romantic but still was nice and picturesque to me with the sun setting on the lake
>>
I got a girl's number and never called her
>>
File: 1416726028802.png (168KB, 414x379px) Image search: [Google]
1416726028802.png
168KB, 414x379px
>>38782924
I approve of this
oreg
>>
>>38781214
the only romance im getting to this summer is a fantasy because i simply cannot ask out this cute summer student who ive been working with for the last few months. no balls
>>
Nothing. I havent left my house in 3 years
>>
Third wheel to a young military couple checking themself into a king size room at a hotel when I worked front desk that night and they couldn't stop with their PDA.
>>
>>38781214
Put a tonne of candles round the bathtub, poured myself a glass of wine, then got in it and gave myself a prostate massage
>>
came twice in a row to a Riley Reid vid
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (209KB, 2075x1164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
209KB, 2075x1164px
>girl from college comes up to New York to go to her cousins birthday and wedding, invites me to both as her +1
>we spend the day at Coney Island and then go to the birthday party
>her cousins are all girls age 18-21 and they are relentless shit talkers, I like it though
>end up bantering back a little too hard and making one cry
>end up outside the bar with my back against the wall while a bunch of girls are screaming at me and trying to beat me up
>disinvited from the wedding
>my girl comes over a couple days later after the wedding
> she wants to have a serious talk about how she really likes me but I am a fuck-head
>tells me she's been with a couple guys since the last time I saw her (3 months before)
>well that tears it
> she's sitting and bouncing on my (clothed) dick trying to get me to screw her but I won't
>just kiss me anon, please
>kiss her arm
>put her in a taxi
>>
>go into a pharmacy to inquire after employment
>Mormon looking qts who are taller than me tease me a bit
>>
>>38781214
I had a lucid dream about saving a homeless teen girl and us falling in love. IRL, I haven't spoken to a woman that wasn't in a customer service position in probably 8 months.
>>
i shared a laugh with a girl who i was attracted to
>>
>>38781214
Qt grill I use to go sailing with said hello to me today. Too bad she has a bf. I love her.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.