[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lol, we fell out of love, so we broke up Why the fuck do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1501038089725.jpg (50KB, 518x514px) Image search: [Google]
1501038089725.jpg
50KB, 518x514px
>lol, we fell out of love, so we broke up

Why the fuck do normies say this? How do you just "fall out of love", and decide not to be together anymore?
>>
>>38780655
I've had my gf "fall out of love" with me to go on to chase after chads a month later, if it counts for anything.
>>
>>38780655
>fall in love with someone based on what you know
>find out after extended contact with them that various facets of them aren't what you thought they were or expected
>fall out of love with this person as a result
>>
>>38780655
You're so innocent. It would be adorable if you weren't also a retard. You ever heard the phrase "familiarity breeds contempt"? It applies to people too. You get sick of each other after a while. You get used to each other and can't get high off of each others presence any more. You get bored and then you mutually go "ok well that was fun. Probably time to go our separate ways."
>>
>>38780703
I don't get why people start relationships that don't start from having been friends for 5+ years
>>
>>38780787
Because they don't want to get friendzoned moron
>>
>>38780787
because then only 20% of the population would date. the average normie could name the amount of friends they've had for 5+ years on one hand.
>>
>>38780805

Man, this world is horrible. VR virtual immortality when. Would pay with 40 straight years of work
>>
>>38780787
doesn't solve it. the dynamics change and time spent can go up. then the high of love wears off and they remember why they stayed friends for 5 years from the get go instead of a relationship.
also being around someone a lot exposes you to everything about them and you damn well better be able to enjoy them like that or they start to grate on you. you'd have to experience it to get it entirely but its the whole reason dating as a middle step exists at all instead of just hitching up right away. its the testing phase to see if that shit happens or not.
>>
I've fallen out of love before. I was deceived in so many different ways. All it would of taken was one other person outside of the person I thought I was bonding with to warn me about it all. I was so fucking stupid. Always trying to do the right thing. Every warning sign only ever came from that one person. Really only in retrospect if my friends ever fished any info from me aside from wanting to bang who I with they just seemed jealous. I didn't feel like I could draw them into the social circle. I'm totally oblivious to all of it because my friends have dated girls they just can't trust me with. The one I was manipulated by was running with people outside my social circle and I was slowly introduced over the years with acquaintances doing the same thing. The friend I had with a person I couldn't be trusted with just seems like a totally different issue. It didn't seem the same at all. If he wasn't my friend I would of made that one mine.
>>
>>38780655
there are different depths of love. the people who "fall out of love" had a very shallow form of love to begin with, sometimes not much more than lust.
>>
>>38780655
Because once you get close to a person, you realize they aren't as perfect as you thought they were and your dick is no longer guiding all your actions and perspective. You grow increasingly unhappy, arguing, all the way up to the point of hating each other.

It happens to the best of us, and it'll happen to you.
>>
>>38780716
>can't get high off of each others presence

I'm glad that's the only thing that keeps people together for their whole lives.
>>
>>38781244
Well what do you think "love" is? It's an intoxication. You're not yourself when you're in love. It really is a high and it can only be experienced by being with another person. When you're both in love, you're both high off each other. It doesn't last. At least not for most relationships.
>>
>>38781244
no you idiot it gets you started and keeps you together long enough to decide if you like them as a person, flaws and all enough, to stick with them which will then reinforce the love and allow the relationship to continue. to be plain the relationship starts out with that high feeling first then once it wears off and you find out you still like them enough to stay that shit blooms into actual love instead of pseudo/puppy love.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.