[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister in college >gets herpes and calls my mom >everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: bc8.png (190KB, 592x385px) Image search: [Google]
bc8.png
190KB, 592x385px
>sister in college
>gets herpes and calls my mom
>everyone crying
>mfw virgin and feel pure and based

We're all going to make it Robots
>>
>>38780235
>We're all going to make it Robots
que?

your greentext is like the opposite of you last statement
>>
>>38780235
you can get herpes without having sex, it happened to me
>>
>>38780297
That fucking sucks, fellow robot.
Do you know how you acquired it? Most cases happen from drinking from the same cup or using the same spoon/fork.
I am terrified of catching herpes the way you did.
>>
>>38780359
I got it from my bitch mom, I knew she had it because I remember her getting cold sores when I was younger, I try to stay away from her as much as possible, and she always guilts me for not wanting to touch her/acts like I'm a freak for not wanting to be in contact with her.

She literally guilted me for not wanting to touch her and hugged me with a cold sore. 1-2 weeks after I started getting cold sores. I fucking hate that bitch.
>>
>>38780235
>calling your mom after getting herpes
>not just going to your school medical center and getting a prescription for antivirals
yeah, your sister must be just as socially retarded as you
>>
>think you're talking about genital herpes
>turns out you're all bitching about those cold sores you get on your lip once every year for couple of days
lol faggots
>>
>>38780436
it's an incurable std you fucking idiot
>>
>>38780476
they're both types of herpes you dumbass

>>38780480
this, if you have cold sores it means the virus is already permanently in your nervous system
>>
>>38780407

Oral herpes carrier here. Gonna go ahead and say: herpes sheds even before the sore comes out... So infection can be accidental, although rare. If you're in a relationship, hsv1 transition is a given. I'm not in one so idk. You probably didn't get it by touching/hugging, the virus literally has to latch onto your face's skin cells. Do you share a towel? The virus degrades over about a week, so wiping your face with her towel is risky.
>>
>>38780480
Yeah, you get a couple of bad outbreaks and then it goes dormant. It's not that fucking bad.
>>
>>38780407
Did she apologize?
>See mom this is why i never went near you
>>
>>38780514
>probably didn't get it by touching/hugging

the whole purpose of a cold sore for the virus is to spread the virus, i definitively did
>>
File: IMG_5991.jpg (2MB, 1250x2029px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5991.jpg
2MB, 1250x2029px
>>38780235
>sister about to go to college out of state
>Overhear her say "I can't wait to gtfo here and just spread my wings for once"
>read this post

I wasn't worried when I heard it at first, but now I'm paranoid as all hell.
>>
>>38780540
no, she's a complete bitch, if I mentioned it she would act super offended then act like I had done some terrible wrong by saying that happened. She'd then tell my dad and he would get angry at me too, she's is super manipulative and sociopathic and the only thing my dad cares about is pleasing her, so I have to just try to get by.

>inb4 move out

I'm disabled so I need to stay home until I'm better because I can't work, hopefully I'm out of this hell in less than 5 years.
>>
>>38780558
>i cant wait to get out of here and spread my legs for chad
>>
>>38780550

Did your mom kiss you with cold sores? I thought you said she hugged you. Yes, you're right about the cold sore, what I meant is it's not the only possible reason.
>>
File: 1494452532580.jpg (12KB, 149x144px) Image search: [Google]
1494452532580.jpg
12KB, 149x144px
>>38780558
>spread my wings
top zozzle m80
>>
File: lol.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>38780558

>and spread some my wings for once

where "wings" are "STDs"
>>
>>38780609
Take note friends. A true robot. Whats your escape plan?
>>
>>38780609
What's your disability? Is it physical or mental?
>>
>>38780648
>what's your escape plan
from a basic perspective it's really simple, get better medically then gtfo, the problem is my medical problems are really complex so it will take me a lot of time to figure them out.

i just have to hope i can make it because being disabled is even worse than my parents being like the above mentioned case, like i said i just hope i can get the fuck out of this hell in less than 5 years.
>>
>>38780279
No it didn't, I'm saying being a virgin isn't all that bad

Just play Xbox and shit, talk to some guys, and enjoy life. Girls are over rated shits
>>
>>38780677
both, but the physical is the root, i have no diagnosed mental disorders if that's what you meant.
>>
>>38780503
>they're both types of herpes you dumbass
oh no really?
fuck off learn to read
>>
>>38780920
you're the dumbass for assuming genital herpes, then bitching when it turned out you were wrong.
>>
>>38780973
Because only huge autists talk about the one on the lips and call it herpes and bitch and moan how terrible it is that their sister got it.
>>
>>38781016
They're both herpes. I probably have both kinds but I almost never get symptoms. 80% of people have mouth herpes. 20% of people have genital herpes. It's so common they don't even test for it on the standard std test.
>>
>>38781016
>only huge autists
>on a board literally designated for robots

why would your default assumption not be that the posters in this thread are robots? again, you're the dumbass for incorrectly assuming things despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>38781016
you do realize i (op) have only posted one thing and have said nothing about herpes on the lips
>>
>>38780558
>just spread my wings for once"

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
get ready for tears and muh baby daddy shrieking.
>>
Yet people cry at us when we demand virginity. Why are normies so defensive of lifestyles that make people into subhumans with disease
>>
>Crying over something that minor
I could understand if she got fucking AIDS.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.