[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an anon from Bloomington, Indiana anything ill answer your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1476981022634.jpg (584KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1476981022634.jpg
584KB, 1280x1920px
Ask an anon from Bloomington, Indiana anything

ill answer your questions the best i can
>>
why have you not killed yourself yet?
you have great willpower.
>>
Ask an anon from Hobart anything.
>>
>>38780316
I'm still young (19) and have a bit of hope. I like working out. I live for the chan and maybe seeing what'll happen after I graduate college

i just want a flat of my own so i can turn it into a mancave

but im 5'6" and black so i understand im pretty much fucked when it comes to actually fulfilling my biological imperative of nutting inside a girl
>>
>>38780344
nice dubs

How's Hobart? Do you like it?
>>
>>38780166
Why do I care about where you're from?

Ohgfhv
>>
>>38780423
That's a good question, anon. I suppose you don't.

But I care where you're from

where do you come from, anon? what is it like? do you like it?
>>
>>38780383
>I'm still young (19) and have a bit of hope. I like working out. I live for the chan and maybe seeing what'll happen after I graduate college
>i just want a flat of my own so i can turn it into a mancave
>but im 5'6" and black so i understand im pretty much fucked when it comes to actually fulfilling my biological imperative of nutting inside a girl
how many black girls are in bloomington? less than 12 right?
>>
>>38781192
h-haha......

including my two sisters and mom, less than 20 still

and theyre all taken by white guys anyway
>>
Ask an anon who grew up in Terre Haute and now lives in New Albany anything.
>>
>>38781316
Do the black people there act ghetto
Are they more conservative or liberal
>>
>>38781491
Is Terre Haute shitty? I've heard it's boring as fuck

How's New Albany?

>>38781610
The students at the university do. some don't. Other black people/families I know who've lived in Bloomington for a while aren't at all
>>
>>38781762
Terre Haute is an incredibly mixed bag. Having the three universities there helps ensure that there will always be something fun to do if you take the time to look, unlike muncie, which is deathly boring.

New Albany itself is nice, but there's not too much to do. Luckily, there's plenty to do in the neighboring cities of Clarksville, Jeffersonville, and of course, Louisville.
>>
What's your opinion of Advance Base's latest album "Live in Bloomington"?

https://advancebase.bandcamp.com/album/in-bloomington
>>
>>38780383
Go fuck white girls. They're crazy for the BBC
>>
>>38782091
1. No, they really aren't.

2. Stop falling for that meme.

3. STOP falling for that meme.

>>38782018
Wait what the fuck there are three universities in Terre Haute? Damn. Also, Louisville is "alright", I've been there before.

Why'd you move, anyway?

>>38782059
Usually not the stuff I listen to, but it idk

Seems pretty good. Without vocals, sounds like something I'd hear in an indie videogame.

Also are you shamelessly shilling
>>
>>38782211
Yes they are. I'm a white grill btw. All white girls i know love the BBC
>>
>>38780344
Fuck Ho-Bart.
>>
>>38782292
Nice LARPing

see yourself out please
>>
>>38782211
Yep. St. Mary of the Woods, Rose Hulman, and Indiana State.

I moved because there's more career opportunities down here, and the housing is still affordable but increasing in value.
>>
>>38780396
Ho-Bart sucks. Football used to be good but not anymore. Parents kill their children there, too.
>>
>>38781491
Terre Haute is okay. I puked there.
>>
>>38782341
>Rose-Hulman

Oh man I remember visiting that uni for a robotics tournament

Seems pretty comfy but fuck those winters
fuck winter everywhere

Also have you thought about moving out of the state eventually? I'd really like to move west, personally

>>38782343
>Parents kill their children there, too

mind uh

filling me in on that?
>>
>>38782394
I plan on living in the Midwest until I die. Affordable, still have some big cities to visit, I'm good, man.
>>
>>38782361
Was it during the Walk?
>>
>>38782343
What? Why would I care about football or any of the football chads that attended my school?
>>
>>38782631
Damn. I can respect that, since there is a lot in that area.

I was considering moving to a city like Seattle or Anaheim, but people tell me that city life is shit.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.