[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else's mom pretend that you have some secret

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: shrugs.jpg (10KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.jpg
10KB, 188x268px
does anyone else's mom pretend that you have some secret girlfriend?

my mom has done this for years

Any time she has left the house and I am home alone she just makes up some story about me inviting my secret girlfriend over.

Like she comes back from the store and I'll tell her I did the dishes or something and she will say "you sure you weren't hanging out with your girlfriend?"

I never know what to say to this, I am a KHV, have never had a girlfriend and she knows it, I just look at her weird like "are you serious"

This is really starting to get on my nerves, she knows I have never had a girlfriend, not even close but she brings up this "secret girlfriend" all the time

Any one else have this problem with their mom, or is my mom weird.

Also weird shit your mom does thread
>>
>>38777922
nice dubs

i would just try confronting her about it or just let your mom think your happy.
>>
>>38777955
I'm plenty happy, I don't want or need a gf

but I think she really want's me to have a gf so that I can be "normal", that is why she makes this shit up

she just won't accept that I am not like other people
>>
>>38777922
she wouldnt' joke about this so often unless it's something on frequently on her mind

you say she is aware that you've never had a girlfriend. she wants you to get one. obviously.
>>
>>38778046
I wish she would give up like I have
>>
>>38778030
like i said in my reply confront her about it or just ask her to stop because its uncomfortable
>>
File: 2mcjOX0h.jpg (77KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2mcjOX0h.jpg
77KB, 768x1024px
>>38777922
>does anyone else's mom pretend that you have some secret girlfriend?
>my mom has done this for years
>Any time she has left the house and I am home alone she just makes up some story about me inviting my secret girlfriend over.
>Like she comes back from the store and I'll tell her I did the dishes or something and she will say "you sure you weren't hanging out with your girlfriend?"
>I never know what to say to this, I am a KHV, have never had a girlfriend and she knows it, I just look at her weird like "are you serious"
>This is really starting to get on my nerves, she knows I have never had a girlfriend, not even close but she brings up this "secret girlfriend" all the time
>Any one else have this problem with their mom, or is my mom weird.
>Also weird shit your mom does thread
>>38777922
>does anyone else's mom pretend that you have some secret girlfriend?
>my mom has done this for years
>Any time she has left the house and I am home alone she just makes up some story about me inviting my secret girlfriend over.
>Like she comes back from the store and I'll tell her I did the dishes or something and she will say "you sure you weren't hanging out with your girlfriend?"
>I never know what to say to this, I am a KHV, have never had a girlfriend and she knows it, I just look at her weird like "are you serious"
>This is really starting to get on my nerves, she knows I have never had a girlfriend, not even close but she brings up this "secret girlfriend" all the time
>Any one else have this problem with their mom, or is my mom weird.
>Also weird shit your mom does thread
Bump
>>
>>38777922
Tell her to fuck off.
Jesus fuck what kinda fucking shit do you people put up with?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.