[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it okay when Chad shows some affection to girls but when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

Why is it okay when Chad shows some affection to girls but when I do it everyone looks at me like I'm some sleazy fucking dog rapist?
>>
File: 1453765756690.jpg (151KB, 560x868px) Image search: [Google]
1453765756690.jpg
151KB, 560x868px
>>38777131
Because Chad is attractive and you're ugly.
>>
>>38777131
People want Chad to do it
>>
>>38777131
Don't show affection to girls until you've fucked them.
It's OK if she's your sister.
>>
File: ImAniceGuy.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ImAniceGuy.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>38777131
>>38777149
Why is it so hard for all of you to just understand - You werent born with an attractive face or attractive personality so just work with what you have and deal with it. Thats right 99% of STACIES will treat you like shit if you do shit like in the pic, and so fucking what? I dont know maybe it is just me who is autistic for not feeling love for anyone in my life but god fucking damn is it autistic to chase a girl who is clearly not interested in you.

You know why its ok for Chad to do it? Because Chad is a normal, healthy and desirable person. Are you a normal, healthy and desirable person? And im not talking about your bullshit 'nice guy who will treat her like a princess' personality but im asking - are you truly an alpha male whom is a desirable partner? If not then why the fuck are you crying over it like a little bitch. Change what you can and work with whatever you cant change to look for a girl in your league.

Im tired of all these robots on here crying about how "Oh all women are whores, they never go for nice guys" because you cant blame them for wanting someone who fills out their role as a male partner. Faggots.
>>
File: 1489184285981.jpg (63KB, 468x419px) Image search: [Google]
1489184285981.jpg
63KB, 468x419px
>>38777717
>you cant blame them for wanting someone who fills out their role as a male partner.
Sure but then how 3/10 women demands 8/10 male and never lowers her standards?
>>
Are you a sleazy dog rapist?
>>
>>38777717
chad is not normal, chad is the elite small % of males that can get away with just about anything, such as literally being a serial killer, when it comes to getting all the women they want.
>>
>>38777131
>Chad, the flirt.
>wanted sexual attention.

>You, the creep
>unwanted sexual harassment.
>>
>>38777765
Hahaha once again you cant blame her however I assure you that any 3/10 with at least an average iq will one day realise that they are not appealing to the alpha males. Thats when she will lower her standards - much like I told you to lower yours.

Besides, you are pretty unlucky with her as most women that unattractive do not hold such high standards for men.
>>
>>38777811
Elite? Wherever you go there will always be a Chad. Your new workplace, school and even the fucking library, there will always be that one confident guy who all the women desire most out of all the men in the room
>>
>>38777717
You clearly miss the point of the Chad idea. It's about how most women go nuts for the top 5% of men, because that's how female sexuality works. Males can be physically attracted to most women, but that's just not how it works for women.
>>
>>38777920
>that one confident guy who all the women desire most out of all the men in the room

that's almost the literal definition for "elite". a small percentage of a certain group. unlike women, men actually have to compete with each other to climb up the dominance hierarchy in order to impress women. women just lay back and take their pick.
>>
>>38777765
I haven't really found this to be true

My parents forced me to go to university and I've been learning a lot about normies

3/10 girls tend to have either average or unattractive boyfriends, almost never 8/10s.

Also another thing. 9/10 girls generally have 6/10 or 7/10 boyfriends, who tend to have good hair, be in good shape but not necessarily have attractive faces. I've noticed that it's more likely for a girl to date down than a guy.

You may disagree and it may be different where you live, but these are my genuine observations, not motivated by an agenda. I'm pretty much asexual and very solitary so I don't have any bitterness built up regarding girls, though I also don't act like white knight to impress them, because I don't care what they think.
>>
>>38777948
Thats exactly what I meant, but what I was trying to say was that if you lower your standards so will most women within that low standard
>>
If it makes you feel any better I am just as if not more repulsed when Chad attempts to show affection or communicate with me.
>>
>>38777879
>Thats when she will lower her standards
When her biological clock will start ticking around 30 years old that she'll settle with some beta. He even believe that she choose him because of love rather than necessity to have children. On the other hand, i can lower my standards but that wont make sub average girls to be more attractive.
>>
>>38777990
>Thats exactly what I meant

but you fail to see the implications of female sexuality in your advice to get with women who lowered their standards. you're acting as if getting an ugly woman is the magic solution, but the truth is that she will leave you because the only reason she is with you is because she had to settle. you're nothing but her beta bux. a woman settling for you means she is using you as a stepping stone.

also, get outta here with your stupid nice guy bullshit. the proto reddit nice guy that you have been taught is everywhere acts the opposite from how a robot would act.
>>
>>38777986
>I've noticed that it's more likely for a girl to date down than a guy.
How does this happens? From what i see (in my area) that girls usually date-up. For example my good friends and bro is around 6.5/10 but date girls who are around 4.5/5-10.
>>
>>38777986
>>38778161
girls date down in the looks dept because girls are more turned on by personality than by looks
>>
File: 1501163297771.jpg (171KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1501163297771.jpg
171KB, 640x625px
>>38778241
>girls are more turned on by personality than by looks
Implying that the right guy will even beat his brother on the left
>>
>>38778161
I'm Australian, so maybe it happens here more for some reason?

Of my normie "friends", one is an 8 who has dated a 7 (the one that i felt something closest to attraction to, weirdly enough), a 9 and an 8

one is 5/10, he dated a 6/10

one is 6/10 he dated a 5.5/10

one is 4.5/10, he dated a 7/10 and a 6/10, tho he is some girls type

It's weird to hear of genuinely good looking guys dating ugly girls, that just isn't something I've observed as being common at all.
>>
>>38778275
if the dude on the right was a 7/10 instead of a 3/10, and he was smarter or more interesting than his brother, he'd have a chance of beating him

girls date down in looks, but not that far down
>>
File: 1501169383384.jpg (82KB, 1021x580px) Image search: [Google]
1501169383384.jpg
82KB, 1021x580px
>>38778303
That's strange because i've never seen like 5/10 guy dating 8/10 girl.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.