[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9K, please help. I'm so divided. >be me >met this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170801_080912.jpg (22KB, 720x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170801_080912.jpg
22KB, 720x232px
R9K, please help. I'm so divided.

>be me
>met this girl in high school and we clicked really well
>text day and night
>talk about everything, tell eachother everything
>senior year
>we decide to go to prom together
>5 days before prom she drops me
>"Sorry, anon, I really don't feel like going, I kinda just want to party with my older brother at kstate"
>I'm super upset because I bought my tux and everything
>no returns
>feel depressed for a while, feel unwanted
>only thing keeping me going is college
>I love what I'm going to major in
>use this summer to get my life back together, start to not care about girls
>just hang with bros
>she texts me over the summer a few times saying that she really misses me
>I never respond because I don't want to feel bad
>today she texts pic related
>don't know what to say
>feels bad, man.

I honestly don't know what to do. One part of me tells me to just move on and tell her she should too, but the other part still wants her in my life. What do you all think?
>>
she is just playing mind games with you. The only reason she gives you attention is because women feel attraction when you ignore them. Otherwise, you are just a beta orbiter to her. The second you go back to how things were, she will lose interest.
>>
>>38777057
>>38777163
Basically this.

But this is a very unsatisfying end for you which will make it difficult to sever ties permanently. Say yes you can hang out. Invite her around. Get her shitfaced and try to fuck her. If she says no she'll be too shitfaced to remember. If she says yes you get to fuck her, you'll have that memory and you can move on and she won't remember.

I'd usually recommend what other anon says but it's clear you're still hung up on her. Do as I said. Don't do something similar. Don't go to a bar. That's all cuck shit. You need to invite her somewhere where you have complete control and can set the pace. If she says no just ghost her eternally.
>>
Yeah, OP, everyone's a sociopath out there to get you, which is why you need to get them first. The world's all about getting, it's hard to see what you're not getting.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 489x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 489x720px
>>38777057
Accept her invitiation, make some really big elaborate plan with her, then don't show up and never respond to her again.
>>
>>38777057
You haven't emotionally processed her disloyalty yet, which is why you still think she'd be a good person to have around. The only reason to keep interacting with her would be the reject you like she did if you feel vengeful or just move on and tell her frankly that she should have cared before. If you really really want to have her, talk to her about why she left, why does she miss you (you'll see there if you're an emotional tampon or a potential mate in her eyes) but most people aren't honest enough to openly talk about their failures like that and even less open to acting to mitigate those behaviors.
>>
>>38777057
Something similar happened to me.
Just ignore her and move on.
Sounds cold and it's a pretty hard thing to do but it'll be best in the long run.
>>
>>38777057
Why didn't you ask for her to pay some of your expenses. It's a bit autistic, but it's (a tad) alpha too.
>>
>not telling her sure and setting up a meet location
>not texting her 5 minutes before the meet up time
>not saying ""Sorry, Stacy, I really don't feel like going, I kinda just want to party with my older brother at kstate"

THEN ignore her. Don't block her because I'd like to her replies but don't respond.
>>
>>38777057

> Prom drama

I hope you get shot in the dick by an A-10
>>
>>38777057
If you respond she is going to keep pulling the same shit forever, fuck that bitch. You're better than that.
>>
>>38777057

If you think you still like her, go ahead and meet with her again. It might work, it might not. You won't know until you try.
>>
>>38777057
Move on and set yourself free from the confines of pursuing relationships. There is much more in this world to chase after, than a woman.
>>
>>38777057
If you're too much of a pussy to get over her and too much of a loser to find someone else, she may be the only chance you'll ever have and so it might be worth giving her a second chance.

Otherwise, tell her to fuck off.
>>
Just reply with, "I don't really trust you anymore since you ditched me at prom, and I don't see the point of hanging out now. We can hook up if you want but this is clearly not going anywhere"
>>
>>38779023

This is very concise and drills a razor straight to the point. Dont beat around the bush when you can be beating around her bush
>>
File: Capture.png (112KB, 566x316px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
112KB, 566x316px
>>38777057
Just meet her and fuck her
>>
>>38777057
>>38777163
>>38777204
>>38778461
>>38778638
>>38778684
>>38779161

All of you assholes disrespecting females need to STOP. Here's the thing- females are frail and beautiful, and need to be treated with the upmost respect. The most important thing for a man to do is to bend over backwards for his female, which is why you "redpilled" assholes never get any. If a female wants an open relationship, as a man you need to respect that.
>>
>>38777057
Who cares about your high school bullshit, you underaged norman
>>
>>38779825
this is the only relevant post
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.