[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does her boyfriend look like? I'm generally curious...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: RoamingMillennial.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
RoamingMillennial.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
What does her boyfriend look like? I'm generally curious... I want to know the chad behind the mask.
>>
>>38776446
This bitch is fucking alien looking and dumber than a bag of rocks. Just another pandering internet right-winger on Youtube.
>>
>>38776486
She is a honeypot.
>>
>>38776486
Pretty much, but she's a woman, so why would you expect anything else?

Hate her though, worthless whore.
>>
None of y'all know?
>>
I've seen this girl nude before I think.
>>
>>38776446
Probably dating another racemixed person like herself.
>>
>>38776573
Link. I need to see real nude ayylmaos

>>38776551
Why would anyone here know anything about her? I'm sure she has a reddit echo chamber like every other Youtuber. Go ask there.
>>
Woman see something unpopular:

>like omw why would you say that

It's getting popular

>hi guys, femminism is cancer and I'm a pure Virgin. I hate gynocentrism but I fully use all the advantages it gives me.

Fucking hell i hate this world. I want to tie her and show her what impotence really is.
>>
>>38776689
>I want to tie her and show her what impotence really is.
>Anon overpowers her and strips her off her clothing
>He ties her to the bed spread eagle
>As he begins tearing off his own clothing he starts autistically screaming I'LL SHOW YOU REAL IMPOTENCE YOU ROASTIE SLUT
>Climbs onto the bed and gets between her legs
>He looks at her shaved pussy and licks his lips before trying to futilely shove his limp dick inside her
>Anon looks deep into her eyes shouting THIS IS WHAT YOU GET while she cries and begs him to stop
>>
>>38776729
Yes

Cont

>after anon is dome with her he leaves.
>she screams. She want anon arrested
>anon is scared
>a man comes up
>he is "asian (top kek)"
>he rapes her
>she escape
>another asian finds her and rapes her while screaming "for allah". And kills her for being a whore
>>
>>38776655
I was just curious because she's a right winger. So I wanna know if he's a neckbeard or a chad.
>>
>>38777021
Probably neither desu. Just an average ass dude
>>
>>38777082
>Saying there's an in between for a chad or a neck beard
>>
>>38777224
>saying there isn't
>>
>>38777082
Categorically false. She has commented on another "conservative girl" youtube channel about alpha/beta and stated that she has problems with "beta guys" (read: normal guys).

She is getting her guts pushed in by either Chad or Tyrone.
>>
Probably some normie fuck, am I supposed to recognize this bitch
>>
>>38777280
That bitch would like anything she's told to like. You don't have to be alpha to tell girls what to do.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.