[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I matched with this cute little thing on tinder How can I message

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-08-01-07-26-35.png (505KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-01-07-26-35.png
505KB, 720x1280px
I matched with this cute little thing on tinder
How can I message her and get her to b my gf so I we can live out my fantasy life together?

Was thinking of sending this but Idk if people will get this kind of humor
>"Katelyn, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Kat-tee-lyn: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Kat. Tee. Lyn."
>>
please don't send that
actually send that but post pics
>>
>>38776421
Sounds funny, considering that she looks underaged. Do it!
>>
File: 40781826.jpg (91KB, 770x524px) Image search: [Google]
40781826.jpg
91KB, 770x524px
You're about to get fucked more than you would like.
>>
>>38776421
That's a risk dude. I'd say you have a 20% chance of her being quirky and laid back and seeing your obvious hyperbole and liking it, and an 80% of her thinking you're a fucking freak and never replying to you.
>>
You sound like a sperg but she looks like a pig so who knows? Maybe her standards are that low.
>>
>>38776421
I like the dots on her head
>>
>soul of an 80 year old
why would someone think this is attractive?
>>
>>38776421
Jesus Christ op. Is this a sick joke? She looks ugly as hell please tell me you weren't ACTUALLY contemplating asking her out
>>
what am I looking at here OP?
Is that some kid dressed as a woman or..?
>>
i'd rather fuck the elvis
>>
>>38776421

>48 miles away

Fuck that, I only ever search within a 1 mile radius
>>
Ima help you out write "do you want to play bingo and watch golden girl with me?"
>>
She looks like the ugly sister of Milo Stewart, if that is even possible.
>>
I laughed OP. Hopefully she likes old books as well or its not gonna work
>>
Eh, I'd think that was a little cringey if a guy sent that to me. Kinda cute and she may be into it but it's high risk
>>
>>38776421
She's insanely attainable, good for you if you find her amazing. But don't send her the Lolita line and don't mention her height/youthfulness unless she does it first
>>
>>38776421
>what should I post to impress her
>I know! I'll quote my favorite fictional pedophile!
>This plan is guaranteed to work
>>
>>38776834
this

48miles is like what 60km? thats like halfway accross the country

kek i already think fuck it when its 20km (like 13miles)
>>
>looks like a little boy
u a gay pedo in denial OP
>>
>>38776586

It means intelligent and mature and wise, you autistic piece of shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.