[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/, is this a sign of attention seeking and/or mental

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: christ.png (1MB, 640x744px) Image search: [Google]
christ.png
1MB, 640x744px
Hey /r9k/, is this a sign of attention seeking and/or mental illness? This kid isn't gay, and the person who said he was gay was saying it as a joke, obviously.
>>
>>38776125
Sounds like he's another depressed kid who's tired of being insulted, how about you leave him the fuck alone.
>>
>>38776125
>Hey /r9k/, is this a sign of attention seeking and/or mental illness?
No, he clearly just doesn't want anything to do with annoying cunts who just want to mess with him for no reason. What the fuck?
>>
Calling someone gay isn't a joke.
>>
why did you do that to jack murnin after anna cunningham added you to the group? next time learn to censor you retarded shithead
>>
>>38776125
Hey did Anna Cunningham change her picture on Facebook? Too lazy zooming in and reverse image searching the picture in the "seen" bubble, so can you just post her Facebook link here please? Might add her and chat :^)
>>
>>38776125
>add him to a group
>call him gay
>he leaves the group
>"Hey /r9k/ is he like, attention seeking?"

FUCKING NORMALS
>>
>>38776190
>>38776192

I came here for advice, I'm not here to shame anyone or anything.
>>
>>38776125
>the person who said he was gay
you mean you? why would you word it like that
>>
>>38776125
>that half-arsed attempt at censoring the screenshot
>>
>>38776216
ok seriously though maybe he had a shit day and just acted without thinking. We literally cannot say anything without context from your past releationship and jack's current mood
>>
>using transparency to mask names/images
>that conversation
Seems like that guy is just sick of middle school level bullshit
OP is a normie retard lmao
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.