[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>upstairs neighbor is listening to music loud again >too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1483028476609.png (41KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1483028476609.png
41KB, 350x350px
>upstairs neighbor is listening to music loud again
>too beta to confront him
>>
>>38775386
Be ultra beta and just leave a sticky note on his door lmao

I'm sorry sir but your music is loud past a reasonable time can you please turn it down
>>
OP you must shit in his mailbox, he'll get the message pretty quick.
>>
If you can't do anything but be passive aggressive then just have a music war with him. Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJaQacMdZR4
>>
Be ultimate beta and just call the police on him
>>
>>38775498
But that would only annoy my downstairs neighbor. Sound tends to propagate in a downwards direction in buildings.
>>
>live in shitty cheap apartment
>get new neighbors, white trash looking fuckers
>they blast loud music with heavy bass late at night
>trying to sleep because I have work
>getting increasingly angry
>finally snap and just go over and knock
>angry looking wigger answers the door and there's a group of them inside
>I explain to them that they need to turn down the music because I'm trying to sleep and have work in the morning
>they reluctantly turn it down
>>
>>38775678
Tape your speakers to the ceiling
>>
>>38775426
When I was a kid a woman's cat/s killed my friend's bird. So we took the bird and put it in her mailbox. Sat outside playing all day until her dumb ass came out and found it. She went off at us like the fat bitch she was. We reminded her to keep her cats inside unless she wanted more dead shit to turn up inside it.

Never saw the cats again.
>>
>>38775498
That reminded me about a sound pack I once found, there were such files as "a party with a hundred people", "hsuband and wife having an argument", "loud sex" for these purposes lmao
>>
>>38776550
I had that CD. There was drilling and walking in high heels noises too. And baby crying and dog barking.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.