[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a gf. I'll post this every single day until I find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1497346951481.jpg (167KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497346951481.jpg
167KB, 800x800px
I want a gf.
I'll post this every single day until I find someone interested. This will be the start.
Day 1
>>
>>38775089
you are just wasting your time if that even matters to you, fighting for a lost cause expecting something great to happen from the impossibility that is the dilemma we face.
>>
>>38775123
I know, but creating a thread takes seconds of my time and i'm browsing anyways, so why not invest that second for the chance of winning a 1 in a billion lottery? It's also an interesting experiment of sorts, to see how long can I go and do this every day and also on which day mark would I be able to find someone interested, if ever.
>>
Why not spend a few minutes creating a tinder account?
>>
>>38775218
I do have accounts on tinder and similar places, yet they have some weird people that I just can't seem to have a conversation with because all of them like things I do not understand. That, or everyone is a single mother at 40+.
I'm not saying i'm not doing stuff to slowly improve in real life. I'm doing all that and actively looking for someone, while making myself a better person overall. I want to just do this here aswell. Covering every single place, even if it seems hopeless.

And again, it would be interesting to see what happens for some reason. I've talked with multiple girls from /r9k/ and /v/ over the years, and liked them all, it's just that they were all taken.
>>
Can I be your gf anon? I promise I'll try to be good
>>
>>38775871
Sure, but to be one, you have to be female, so there's that.
>>
>>38775891
I am female anon, but i am not practical like I'm super useless and autistic
>>
>>38775949
As long as the person hasn't given up completely on life and would like to improve, i'm fine with it. Discord, if you're interested Aularb#8164
Knowing the past, this is most likely roleplay, but talking and getting to know people is always fun, no matter what.
>>
>>38775871
Please be my gf instead, I want that more than anything
>>
>>38776111
Well uh sure I don't mind trying I kinda want someone to love and help me and then to overcome depression and have fun. I wanna be happy.
>>
>>38776140
Do you have discord or skype or something like that?
>>
Tell us more about yourself first
>>
>>38775089
Good luck OP. Keep us updated with your attempts and what you've learned.
>>
>>38776158

I have discord can you post yours? I'm scared of posting mine
>>
I tried that before, didn't work. I posted everyday and all I got were girls who would talk for a bit then just stop responding.
>>
>>38776170
Yeah okay, sumers#7610
>>
>>38775089
Day 1: I am now going to search for a gf.

Day 1631: Almost left the house today, my gf will one day come.
>>
File: 1496764278541.jpg (79KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
1496764278541.jpg
79KB, 540x438px
>>38776161
Trying to improve my life after spending years of doing nothing. Have been actively studying this year, getting in shape, going out and forcing myself to socialize. Trying to have some minor plans for the near future, something I could achieve.

Been trying to meet new people, but after talking for a few weeks, it always devolves to me being the only person that actually tries to build the relationship, while the other person doesn't put much effort into it.
I guess i'm not that interesting, since my hobbies revolve around games, gamedev, science, cooking and other stuff. I guess it's fun to meet new people one way or another, since even the most "boring" person that I can't relate to has something interesting to share.

>>38776200
But I leave the house every day anon. I even try to go to different places and do activities. I sperg out, it's hard, but I try to put myself out to situations where I can meet someone. It just feels that the people I get along with, finally end up feeling comfortable with and like are taken.
>>
>tfw you will never have a cute soldaten bf
im so fucking lonely
>>
You will never find a girl here. Stop being baited and disappointed
>>
>>38775089
What are you doing to find someone?
>>
>>38776483
I'm not being baited. I know that 9/10 "girls" that will message me will be roleplayers, but that's fine.

>>38776493
Like I said in >>38776264 I'm trying to put myself in social situation where I can meet new people. Looking for someone online and so on. It's hard because a good portion are disgusted I spent 5 years of my life doing nothing and they don't really care that i'm only now trying to stand on my feet and slowly improving. It seems that because I don't have a degree, a car and so on, i'm out. The girls that I do end up liking and are fun to talk to and understand end up having a long term bf already.
>>
File: Dude.jpg (56KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dude.jpg
56KB, 450x450px
I look forward to the day 100 party.
>>
>>38776483
>Had a LTR with a girl I met on /b/ until two years ago
>just got ghosted by a perfect fembot qt some weeks ago
You take your chances with pain and fails.
No matter if here, on dedicated dating sites or outside. At least they are screwy enough in the head themselfs to be able and deal with my shit when I look for them here.
>>
>>38775089
I feel your pain anon. I want a gf too. I'd be a good boyfriend, and both of our lives would be a lot better
>>
>>38776629
I'm not even sure if i'd be good or bad or if we both would be happy together. All I know is that i'd be supportive and as long as the person would like to keep trying to improve herself, even when she fails, i'd be happy.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.