[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> go to pick up girls > overweight slob, always ignored

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 74bb915fee4ad7ea33bf956f44220c38.jpg (936KB, 1001x1410px) Image search: [Google]
74bb915fee4ad7ea33bf956f44220c38.jpg
936KB, 1001x1410px
> go to pick up girls
> overweight slob, always ignored
> start to pretend I have a lot of money
> pretend I have a company of my own, like a clothing chain or something
> fake balances as "proof" of dosh
> tell the girls that i'm not gonna spend shit on trash like them
> young bar sluts instantly want to have sex
> lead them on with a fake name
> have sex with them, don't pull out
> worst case have pricked condoms that leak
> they can't find me afterwards, because I do it in other states with everything faked
> probably have some bastard children at this point

It's funny how just the hint of wealth can make some drunken human garbages instantly fall for you. They don't even aim for hard proof, don't ask too many questions in fear that they'll lose it all. I don't think i've ever had as little respect for females as I do now after doing this for 3 years.
>>
>>38774938
So wait a minute anon, are you telling me what complete whores that hang out in bars will act like sluts given the chance. Wow you sure have blown my mind with this knowledge I should go inform MGTOW about this.
>>
>>38774968
The thing is, I always imagined it only works on some 40+ trailer trash ones. But no, if anything it works best on college girls that are out for a drink. Most of them were 22-25 years old, with a few older ones. A good chunk of them would start talking to me how they're having a fight with their boyfriends and stuff and they need to think, but how much they still love them from the bottom of their heart, but the thinking and love would involve getting impregnated like an hour or two later by some fat stranger they met that night.
>>
>>38775001
So drunk lying whores who hang out in bars will act like sluts and sometimes they will also be young and stupid? Don't stop dropping the truth bombs anon I have to write this stuff down.
>>
>>38774938
>>38775001
amazing it's as if you figured out something that was already common knowledge.
>>
i learned this like 20 years ago from listening to Tom Leykis on AM radio when i was like 12 years old.

women are fucked up psychologically, i kinda feel bad for them. they live under a blanket of willful ignorance.
>>
>>38774938
I've been faking being rich since I was 27 and suddenly women wanted me out of the blue after magically not being attractive before. I literally stopped looking after myself, put on some weight and lost muscle mass and started to get bald, yet money attracts them so hard. Really made me lose any respect towards women I might have had
>>
>>38775001
40+ will be wary because they or some friends have been around the block, and deep down they think themselfs second rate
20+ will think "being fooled could never happen to some one like me, I am too smart for that. And I deserve some rich prince sweeping me up anyway!"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.