[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being sincerely in love with your waifu is one of the most commendable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1397050812903.png (80KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1397050812903.png
80KB, 1024x1280px
being sincerely in love with your waifu is one of the most commendable accomplishes of the mind.

congratulations to any anon that has
>>
>>38773646
thanks i assume pic related is yours she looks nice
>>
File: 1499939730249.png (100KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
1499939730249.png
100KB, 430x430px
>>38773646
Madotsuki literally doesn't even have a personality or any kind remarkable features besides pig-tails
>>
I am madotsuki and hanako is my waifu.
>>
>>38773696
>>38773668
she isnt my waifu, just a reaction image
I have a rule to not post my wife
>>
Are 3d waifus ok?
>>
>>38773768
are they flesh and blood?
no
>>
My waifu is the only thing that keeps me happy these days. Whenever I see her I can't help but feel a warmth fill my chest at the thought of how wonderful she is. I haven't felt the same for any 3D woman since early schooling, I just don't find their lustful, disgusting, bland personalities interesting. I'm hoping soon I can get a dakimakura of my waifu soon, then I could spend my nights happily cuddling with her. I already have figures, keychains, and other things of her so that no matter where I am, I'll always be looking at the one who keeps me happy.
>>
>can't find a body pillow of my waifu anywhere
end my life
>>
>>38773768
This is just stalking and being a beta orbiter, so no, it's not ok
It's probably more pathetic than having a 2d waifu because 3d women are all whores
>>
File: 1453075721428.jpg (112KB, 640x599px)
1453075721428.jpg
112KB, 640x599px
>>38773768
>Are 3d waifus ok?
No its pathetic
>>
mado is pure
>>
File: funny, slightly related.gif (37KB, 468x533px) Image search: [Google]
funny, slightly related.gif
37KB, 468x533px
>>38773646
I think I'd honestly be downright evil if I didn't care for my waifu so much. (She's not touchy feely, but very just and righteous.) My ideas of morality would definitely be relative if it wasn't for her. On one hand this completely stunted my ability to move up in the world socially, financially, etc. On the other, she keeps me from being a complete dick and she saved my soul if there's such thing as an afterlife. At the very least she made me a better person in this life, but I still hope I'll get to be with her in the next.
>>
File: 11.jpg (109KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
109KB, 640x480px
>>38773646
I had that once, but no more
>>
>>38773969
What happened anon?
Original ran shama
>>
>>38774156
I fucked up, I fell for another and that resulted in my whole life falling apart and as a result I lost the ability to see her ever again
>>
File: fa4.jpg (92KB, 1440x1164px)
fa4.jpg
92KB, 1440x1164px
>>38773646
I wish I could think that way but the fact that she isn't actually real combined with the high probability that if she were real she would either ignore my existence entirely or be so disgusted with me that she wouldn't think anything of me only does not serve to assuage my self loathing.

I wish I could be happy
>>
>>38773901
>go to hobbyheart
>tell them to draw your waifu
>give them 250 dollars
>you now have a pillow of your waifu
>>
>>38773646
For years, I felt jealous of others who could love a character so deeply. When I finally found the one I felt feelings I had never felt before, being in love feels fucking amazing at first. But then the realization that I could never touch them or really be with them came. Now I feel even more depressed, all I can do to feel closer to them is draw them a lot and buy all of the merchandise. I can't speak to anyone about this either and have them take me seriously.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.