[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>need a shit >no toilet paper or substitute >walk to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 17273748848.jpg (135KB, 1080x1081px) Image search: [Google]
17273748848.jpg
135KB, 1080x1081px
>need a shit
>no toilet paper or substitute
>walk to local convenience store
>qt works behind the only check out
>she lives down the road from me as well
>It's only when I get to the checkout realise I'm buying toilet paper in front of a qt
>toilet paper than I'm going to wipe my anus with
>fucking embarrassing
>go bright red
>she makes small talk but I just panic and mumble
>don't even take the change

FUCK why is it so hard to buy products like that. I can't go back there now and I don't have a car to get to the next shop next time reeeee
>>
youll be fine, trust me. her perspective of the whole situation probably wasn't like that. She probably didn't even care enough about you and the toilet paper to follow a train of thought to carry her to imagining the image of you on a toilet with your new toilet paper wiping your ass. Over thinking can be bad
>>
>>38773473
No shit mate, everyone needs toilet paper for that.
Stop being retarded, and more importantly stop treating normies as anything but npcs.
>>
>>38773473
Everybody poops, m8.
>>
File: laughing girls.jpg (109KB, 680x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.jpg
109KB, 680x400px
>He actually poops out his butt
>>
>>38773557
I got embarrassed though and ONLY bought toilet paper. Should have at least bought some other things with it.
>>
>>38773637
who the fuck cares you spastic

everyone shits

you shit your mum shits the qt shits so get the fuck over it spaz
>>
OP is literally autistic

desu
>>
>>38773678
Why are you getting so mad. It's not fair that you are getting so mad. Im not saying what I did was normally of course it's fucking not. But I sperged can you not see that.
>>
>>38773473
Given many of us are forced to live with room mates and that most "men" these days are irresponsible manchildren, a guy buying toilet paper is probably a sign of maturity. Fuck knows none of my room mates are that grown up.
>>
tp doesn't go bad quickly or anything, so why not keep an excess of it such that you never run out?
>>
Op, it's more embarrassing to buy kitchen roll. Kitchen roll suggests you are clumsy where as everyone wipes Thier ass.

Unless you use bidet but that's normal mehmets
>>
>>38773473
She probably took your extreme reaction as a sign you were in an extreme hurry to get out of the store or maybe you just didn't want to deal with her, whereas if you didn't freak out so badly about it and tried to respond to the small talk normally she'd think nothing of the tp or pretty much anything else you bought short of condoms and lube or something.

It happens. She probably won't even remember the encounter a week from now, if that. Now you know how not to act the next time something like that happens. It's never as bad in reality as you make it out to be in your head. That's a hard thing grasp. I have trouble with that myself.
>>
>>38773473
Its okay OP I get really anxious in those situations as well. Its over now she will forget it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.