[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What type of man are you attracted to anon? I love big, bearish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_otq7m5wPWe1ud1iuro4_1280.jpg (143KB, 900x1016px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otq7m5wPWe1ud1iuro4_1280.jpg
143KB, 900x1016px
What type of man are you attracted to anon?

I love big, bearish men. The beefier the better.
>>
The type of man that has boobs and a vagina (optional) and looks like a woman
>>
>>38773358
A-a-a-are you a fan of Dream Daddy?
>>
File: 1476381824839.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1476381824839.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>38773462
>The type of man that has boobs and a vagina (optional) and looks like a woman

this really activates the almonds
>>
File: waifu.png (396KB, 455x601px)
waifu.png
396KB, 455x601px
Honestly, as long as the guy is above 5'5, not too fat but not too skinny, not poor, can take care of himself, has goals, not loud then I'm fine with whatever. I just want something and anything is fine by me at this point.
>>
Height doesn't matter. Weight can be anything from skeleton to fat. Looks don't matter. All men, basically.
>>
i like men that look like me and by that I mean super young with a vaguely athletic build. they also have to have a bigger cock if they wanna top me
>>
>>38773739
No, Brian is just super cute.
>>
>>38773358
That's exactly my kind of man. Except I'd prefer darker hair. Or that he's a werewolf
>>
>>38773763
>I'm fine with anything except you have to be chad :)
I hope you die alone, you fucking roastie
>>
Faggots can't be robots kill yourself op
>>
>>38774211
>thinking that description is chad

Jeesssusssss christ
>>
>>38773358
If you mean "attracted" as in "I find this type of guy cool and I wanna emulate him" not "I wanna fuck him [I don't cuz I'm not a fucking homo]", then: cool, calm, composed, intelligent guys. Like Sherlock Holmes, Hercule Poirot, Light Yagami, Lelouch, Maldoror, etc.
>>
>>38774709
I bet IRL you're intelligent, nihilistic, and have a wicked sense of humor
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.