[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Methods to enjoy fapping a bit more? How to make the stroke/orgasm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1500540976276.gif (1MB, 386x286px) Image search: [Google]
1500540976276.gif
1MB, 386x286px
Methods to enjoy fapping a bit more?

How to make the stroke/orgasm feel better, good postures, methods, etc.

I'm circumcised by the way
>>
expose your balls to cold and apply heat afterwards. it feels unreal
>>
>>38772864
explain, anon

how could I achieve this and what does it do?
>>
>>38772864
Don't do this. It's like that hot/cold spoon thing that makes it explode into shrapnel.
>>
>>38772729
just massage your taint while doing it, feels good, sometimes even makes you O handsfree

put stuff up your butt too
>>
File: 1499125433873.jpg (54KB, 451x330px) Image search: [Google]
1499125433873.jpg
54KB, 451x330px
>>38773003
>get an ice pack or something
>put it on your balls
>beat your meat
>take it off when you feel like you're close
>apply heat to your balls (like from your hand or something) and finish
>>
>>38773024
I highly doubt they work the same way anon
>>
Try massaging just the head using your foreskin
>>
>>38773052
Don't come bitching at me when you're a eunuch.
>>
Olive oil for lube, shizz feels great
>>
>>38772729
I'm circumcised too and it's never bothered me. I usually edge for about 30-45 minutes first with pants on. I cup my balls, line the shaft up in that groove next to the muscle for your thumb (touch your thumb and pinky to see what I'm taking about), press the head between my stomach and forearm, moving and lifting everything at once, occasionally letting go of the balls, and adjusting pressure on my dick with my arm. Eventually I get enough precum to act as lube, and since it's never exposed to air it never dries. When I'm ready to blow I either whip it out and go to town with a sock within 2 socks covering the head or most often I'll enter the restroom in position, turn the shower to hot, let the room get humid and warm while I continue to edge, lay down a towel or two, and then start fapping. The humidity keeps the precum from drying out, the towel catches everything without having to worry about cleaning up, and then I can wash away my shame in the shower since it's already going. The best experience I ever had was with this method. I went a bit too far edging before setting up the towel and shot a single pump of pure precum into my hand which I then used as lube after quickly throwing a towel down. Haven't had an orgasm like that before or since, but I remember every limb was shaking pretty bad so I sat down and blacked out after about 25 seconds of ejaculating.

recently I've been experimenting with a poor man's knock off wank stick. It's an empty Pringles tube filled with old underwear and lined with 6-8 old socks within socks folded over the outside as well for tightness, sliding capabilities, and moisture absorption. The day after use I'll take the innermost sock out when it's dried and reposition it as the outermost layer of the sock stack. Generally I can get a good 15-18 days out of it as the crustiness is slowly broken by the rotation
>>
>>38773024
Kek made me laugh
Thanks anon
Origialowtf
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.